Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Drained...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:43 pm
Hey guys.

So, lately, I seem to be very energy-less. Ever since post-Yule I seemed to not have the energy to do anything related to my practice at all. Even simple meditations. I've been feeling like this for over a month and it worries me. Any suggestions or help?

And I guess it relates to the thread I made about me thinking I was a Psychic Vampire, which was a wrong theory.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:07 pm
We have demands on our lives other than our spiritual practices, more often than not. School, work, sports, hobbies, clubs, family, relationships...the list goes on and on. And when we get tired, stressed, busy, etc., we tend to let anything that's extraneous to the core of our daily lives drop off. Spiritual practices are something that often gets left out.

That's normal. The tide of your path will ebb and flow. Don't stress yourself out when it ebbs. It'll flow back in time.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:36 pm
Adding on to what Morg said, I'd also say it could have something to do with the weather. Colder weather and grey days make me feel more tired.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:13 am
Don't freak out about it-that just makes it worse. Just trust that you're on the right path and doing everything right.  

Ren Tohimaru

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:30 am
Morgandria
We have demands on our lives other than our spiritual practices, more often than not. School, work, sports, hobbies, clubs, family, relationships...the list goes on and on. And when we get tired, stressed, busy, etc., we tend to let anything that's extraneous to the core of our daily lives drop off. Spiritual practices are something that often gets left out.

That's normal. The tide of your path will ebb and flow. Don't stress yourself out when it ebbs. It'll flow back in time.

Thanks Morg smile  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games