View Results

Pixlepoison

Shirtless Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:29 pm
Is it true, men in uniform are immediately sexy>?
Hot or not?

(which uniforms, and why?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:43 pm
I think it's sexy for what it symbolizes, for the most part. A man who can take care of himself, has a good job, and more than likely has good standards that he has developed from his job, which usually involves helping a lot of people.

But obviously this applies for the traditional men in uniform, not a guy in a fast food uniform or something, lol.  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:45 pm
I like a man in a form fitting suit, not tuxedo, just a nice suit rather than a uniform. Unless they are a french maid or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:49 pm
Yeah, suits more than uniforms for me. But then I was in the military for four years and just got sick of the bald head camo look.

However a cute guy in a well fitted suit or uniform is almost always hotter.

I saw this dude at the mall a couple weeks back who had like. The most ill fitted suit ever it was baggy and long and short in all the worst places and I just wanted to stop him and go dude, you're totally ******** yourself over you look like a douche. But I didn't cause I figured he'd have to be blind not to realize that suit fit like s**t and maybe it was all he had and it was borrowed for an interview or some s**t.  

noramine

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

emiruxx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:57 pm
Personally I find a nice black suit and tie to be very appealing, but I'm not more attracted to a man because of the clothes he is wearing. It really all depends on who is wearing it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:46 am
MARINES. OH MY GOD. MARINES. MARINES MARINES MARINES. THEY ARE THE SEXIEST GUYS ON THE PLANET. I would ******** nearly any Marine in uniform as long as he wasn't a) an extreme exception to this rule and b) my brother.  

Tigga Hiccups

Pixlepoison

Shirtless Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:34 am
Tigga Hiccups
MARINES. OH MY GOD. MARINES. MARINES MARINES MARINES. THEY ARE THE SEXIEST GUYS ON THE PLANET. I would ******** nearly any Marine in uniform as long as he wasn't a) an extreme exception to this rule and b) my brother.
They're uniform IS nice.
But I don't think marines are the best stereotype to go with IMO.
Mainly because I've been living and working with them for the past 3 years I think.

xD;

I should make one of these threads in the guys forum.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:13 am
Pixlepoison
Tigga Hiccups
They're uniform IS nice.
Mainly because I've been living and working with them for the past 3 years I think.

xD;

It's not even the uniform. It's also that camo stuff they were. Their greens or w/e.
I saw all these guys one night and they looked so hot and then the next morning they were hanging around their barracks in their pajamas and sweat pants and they looked HIDEOUS. Totally the uniforms.  

Tigga Hiccups

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:14 am
lol

definitely firemen, like seriously. i don't know what it is, but firemen give me hard ons forreal.

otherwise i dunno. i guess i'm around a lot of army guys because i'm starting to get into them a teensy bit. definitely marines.

but firemen ftw.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:17 am
Tigga Hiccups
Pixlepoison
Tigga Hiccups
They're uniform IS nice.

xD;

It's not even the uniform. It's also that camo stuff they were. Their greens or w/e.
I saw all these guys one night and they looked so hot and then the next morning they were hanging around their barracks in their pajamas and sweat pants and they looked HIDEOUS. Totally the uniforms.
confusing.

I like our Navy camo, but... it's not sexy in the least.
It's so much better than our old s**t. I personally dig our dress blue uniforms w/ peacoat.  

Pixlepoison

Shirtless Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Pixlepoison

Shirtless Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:19 am
captain buttcheeks
lol

definitely firemen, like seriously. i don't know what it is, but firemen give me hard ons forreal.

otherwise i dunno. i guess i'm around a lot of army guys because i'm starting to get into them a teensy bit. definitely marines.

but firemen ftw.
;D I'd rock a Fire Fighting Ensemble if it meant your number. But damn do those things get hot after 10 minutes, so make it quick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:30 am
Men in suits omg.

That is the #1 thing I love most. A cute guy in a suit will get my panties dropping any day.  

paper giraffes

Pixlepoison

Shirtless Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:32 am
I think when I go to Thailand again, I will be having several suits and shirts made....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:50 am
Pixlepoison
Tigga Hiccups
Pixlepoison
Tigga Hiccups
They're uniform IS nice.

xD;

confusing.

I like our Navy camo, but... it's not sexy in the least.
It's so much better than our old s**t. I personally dig our dress blue uniforms w/ peacoat.
The camo counts as a uniform, I just meant it isn't only that super formal Marines uniform they get to wear.  

Tigga Hiccups

Retard Cow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:11 am
Firemen. I don't care how clichéd it is, they're just a bit delish.  
Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff