Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Otherworld™

Back to Guilds

A journey to another life... 

Tags: Otherworld, Roleplay, Mythical, Game, Intelligent 

Reply [ ✔ ] The Otherworld | Main RP #1
[CLOSED] Colonel Henry Cosgrove - Southern Isles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:17 am
User Image

Keira had to calm him down. "John relax please." She doesn't know if he means that literally or joking. Keira stood in front of him. "John, please calm down."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:29 am
User Image
User Image

Orin snaked his hand around the corner and plunged a syringe into John's neck. John fell to the ground, unconcious, and Orin thew him over his shoulder, carrying him to another vacant bed in the room.

"Pardon. John tends to get a bit dramatic whenever I slip him something. They're sending a carriage for you both in the morning. There's food on the bar out there should you get hungry. You'd better rest in the mean time."

He closed the door and made his way upstairs to a private study. "Now, I can finally relax." He took out his flute and began playing a soft, mystical melody.  

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:38 am
User Image

Keira was lost and confused as she watched him place John on a bed. She sigh as she tucked John in and went to find Orin. She went and asked someone as they pointed her to his room. Keira than took a deep breath and knocked at his door.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:43 am
User Image
User Image

Orin heard a knock and pulled his flute away from his lips briefly. He remained still and her scent drifted to him. He stiffened. "Enter," he said, beginning his flute song where he left off.  

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:47 am
User Image

Keira felt embarressed and like an intruder as she entered his room. She was quiet for a moment until she told herself she is doing this for her and John and Orin. "I didn't properly tell you thank you. Can we talk?" Keira looked at him than to the floor as she didn'y want to invade his space.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:52 am
User Image
User Image

Orin ceased his song once more and pulled up a pillow across from him; his room was bare of furniture - only a small table, two book cases, and a small mattress on the floor. One case was filled with jars and other interesting components for his magic, the other full of old, worn books and artifacts from his tribe. He waited until she sat on the cussion.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?"  

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:02 am
User Image

Keira sat down on a cushion as she met Orin's gaze. "First of all, thank you for saving me. And please forgive my action to you. I shouldn't take pity on you like you said instead I.would like to know you and be friends with you. But that is if its alrighy with you? I didn't want you to feel obligated to become my friend because I was marring John."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:10 am
User Image
User Image

Orin frowned. "You humans are very strange to me," he said simply, "I do not understand you or your ways. I never felt obligated to be your friend, merely a desire to. You are to be John's wife; that has made me want to be on good terms with you. The friendship was entirely unrelated to that."

He poured himself a steaming potion and offered some to Keira. "It's similar to tea, but it is meant to help relax the mind, making you more open to new ideas and experiences. It is a favored drink among my people. You don't have to drink any if you do not want to."  

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:20 am
User Image

Keira now felt stupid and ashamed but what matter to her is that she tried. Keira stood up as she didn't like him frowning. "It's alright Orin. Sorry if I bothered you, I need to get some rest." Keira than backed out his room as she felt like she failed.

She tried to clear her mind as she waljed down to go eat. She had to at leaxt eat something.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:23 am
User Image
User Image

Orin hesitated and then made his way down the stairs to check on John. He had just opened his eyes. "Orin?"

"You'll need to relax and get some more sleep. Your bride is in the dining room. If you are hungry, I suggest you join her. She seems a little upset. Should I slip her something?"

"Quit drugging people!" John threw his pillow at Orin and stood, swaying slightly. "I'll go eat. You didn't drug that food, did you?"

"Not that I recall." John frowned; he couldn't tell if Orin was joking or not.  

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:35 am
User Image

Keira sat down as her food was served. She was lost in thought as she stared at her food, pushing it around with her fork. My dreams are getting worse.... I wonder if it has anything to do with my parents or something? The only peaceful sleep I had was from Orin's potion. Keira was at a lost as she knew she had a lot to learn  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:38 am
User Image
User Image

"Keira," John said gently, sitting next to her. "Are you okay? Orin thinks he upset you. What happened? What did he do?"

He placed his hand on hers gently. "Everything is going to be okay. I promise you. Whatever it is, I'll fix it."  

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:51 am
User Image

Keira was starttled out of her thoughts as she heard Johm. "Oh, love, ate you feeling any better?" She asked as she saueezed his hand gently. "No I am not upset with Orin, I just have to keep trying." Keira looked at John, "I haven't been honest with you, for the last couple of days I have terrible nightmares, and I haven't been sleeping . I didn't want you to worry."

"But, I don't want you to worry." Keira leaned against him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:56 am
User Image
User Image

John held her close to him. "I know this probably isn't something you'd prefer, but Orin can help. He can teach you many things - our customs, our history, magic, healing... and more importantly, how to keep those dreams away, or interpret them at the very least. If you don't want to, I understand. I won't push it. We'll find another way."

He kissed the top of her head and continued holding her close to his heart.  

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

Keira wrapped her arms around John. "That is a gteat idea. It gives me the oppurtunity to learn more and to try again to be friends with Orin." She silently yawned. "But I don't want to move. I want to be right here at yourside."  
[ ✔ ] The Otherworld | Main RP #1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff