16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 am
Character Name: Rogan Elesadra Quinn
Race: Walker/Gazer/Multi-power
Which Territory You Reside In: White Woods
Other Information: As a walker, she can detect and use doors between realms. She can move great distances in short amounts of time. As a Gazer, she is very perceptive of body language and emotion; can sense certain events. She has strong instinct and intuition. She can also make a quick connection and can see through the eyes (very breifly) of someone she has made a blood bond with. Her multi-powers are summoning elements (only wind and water) and breathing underwater. She and Renu are - like Colonel Henry Cosgrove - one of the ancients with unique powers. They are younger than Colonel Henry (who is a few thousand years old).
Single or taken: Taken (Mate of Astrophel Renu Sullivan - see previous post.)

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:27 am
User Image
Character Name: Jamie Katherine Knight
Race: Human
Which Territory You Reside In: Ravenheart
Other Information: Jamie has been a self-sufficient orphan for as long as she can remember. Due to her odd white hair and dark sense of humor she was never really accepted to fall under the "up for adoption" category. As aspiring parents came and went, Jamie remained alone, protecting her fellow orphans and helping them to make the most of their fate. She never really said much and could appear quite cold, but not timid and shy. She is confident, even though she feels like crumbling inside at times. If she felt any emotion at all, she wouldn't let you know. Jamie enjoys absorbing knowledge and gaining power thereof. She is one of those people who believes you never stop learning, and is continuously on the search. She always places others needs before her own even though she seems indifferent and smugly amused.
Single or taken: Single  

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:22 am
Name: Trinity Aurora
Gende: Female
Race: Minstrel
Which Territory You Reside In: Crystial Mines (Eastern Territory)
Other Information: Trinity lives in Crystal Mines where she wishes for peace between the Eastern and Western Territories. She plays the violin where she can hypnotize people or bring up illusions. If she mest fight she can use hrr violin or she would just do it by hand to hand combat. She lives with her father who owns a gem store. He lived since the discivery of this territory.
Single or Taken : Single

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:07 am
Character Name: Rem D'aramitz
Race: Vampire
Other Information: Abhors humans and is very politically powerful. Commander of the Vampire army.
Single or Taken : Newly single

User Image

Genrin619_MULEAcct

Demonic Informer

W0LFKING

Ruthless Werewolf

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:36 am
Character name: Orion Maledict
Age: Unknown, appearance is that of someone in their twenties.
Race: Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid, Only changes into wolf form involuntarily when angered, wolf form grants no powers above that of a normal wolf.
Which Territory You Reside In: The badlands
Other Information: Orion was exiled from Ravenheart many years back, for reasons lost in dusty archives. He was cursed and named Orion Maledict, forced to flee into the Badlands never to return to Ravenheart by decree of the Ravenheart Council. Because of the curse that has been placed upon him by the Ravenheart Council he chose to live his live in seclusion, avoiding natives of the Otherworld and Humans alike where possible, frightful of what might happen if he was angered.
Single or Taken: Single
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:37 am
Character Name: Edmund Prym
Race: Vampire
Other Information: Born and raised in a well-off family, Edmund became used to the rich life—with servants and girls at his back and call. He lived a life of love and leisure, unaware of the troubles that surround him.

Edmund is proud, impatient and seductive. He never thinks of others, and only cares for himself. He is very cunning. and often tricks people to like him, help him, or support him— leaving them behind when he's done with them.
User Image

bebibebi

Alien Loiterer

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:43 am
Character name: Atreiyu
Age: Unknown, but she seems like a young she-wolf (perhaps in her late teens).
Race: Wolf
Which Territory You Reside In: The Badlands
Other Information: Atreiyu was a vampire a long time ago, but she became possessed by her ambition to save the human race and was exiled from Ravenheart. She escaped with a curse - she was turned into a wolf, never to become a humanoid again, and continued her life with the shame weighing heavily on her shoulders. She might be slightly stronger, more agile and faster than an ordinary wolf, despite her size, but other than that one cannot distinguish the difference (except for her accessories, of course). She can also understand multiple languages and can speak through means of telepathy.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:28 pm
Name: Geren Malic
Race: Half Man Half Owl
Territory: Southern Islands- Belvanue
Other Information: Being born and raised on Belvanue, Geren has always been a gambler and a fighter. Geren also serves on a small pirate boat named the Wind Breaker. Obviously the crew isn't very respected by other pirates.
Single or Taken: Single and not looking for someone
User Image  

Nexas45

Dangerous Hunter

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:13 pm
Character Name: Officer Jay Xanxus
Race: Shape Shifter
Which Territory You Reside In: Southern Isles
Add a small picture if you like:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:44 pm
Character name: Persephone Mangrove
Race: Nymph
Which Territory you reside in: Southern Isles
Other information: Controlling flora around her and shrink in size is her only two abilities. She can't make the flora grow into behemoths or anything outrageous, she can only control them in small ways. That being said. If it's a poisonous plant, it can shoot it's poison, if it's vines, she can make them move. That's about it. And she can only shrink to the size of an average human man's hand.

User Image

JellieBoba

Tipsy Prophet

11,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character Name: Victorique Prym
Race: Pureblood Vampire
Other Information: Victorique is a young vampiress with a broad and prosperous future in front of her. She comes from a long line of noble vampire families, but does not wish to further the league with a family of her own. She enjoys arts such as music, fine art and dance. She is not much of a fighter despite her pastime pleasures of mocking her older brother, Edmund. Although she comes off as hateful towards him, she loves him and will defend him in public when she feels the need to. She also feels no remorse when pretending to like people or hurt them to amuse herself. She is true to only a few individuals such as her father, her brother (in some rare cases), and her loyal slave (Steven). Even though she appears to be a bored little brat, she doesn't go out much either.
Single or taken: Single and not currently looking for anyone.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:40 pm
Character Name: Seina Silverstein
Race: Demon
Which Territory You Reside In: Northern Territory

User Image

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Amaya Tsukino

Autobiographer

2,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:37 pm
Character Name: Pandora "Pan" Xia
Race: Witch, Shapeshifter (Cat and Raven)
Which Territory You Reside In: Azure City, boardering The Badlands below Ravenheart.
Other Information: She was born from a vampire turned mortal (Shang) and a powerful witch (Sophia). Sophia died in the crossfire of a vampire clan feud, and Shang died in battle. Pandora was sent off to a magic academy in Azure City and graduated top of her class at the age of 20. She now lives in the city, working for the secret society bent on restoring the once beautiful Kingdom of Rhodesa (now known as The Badlands) under its rightful king, Jean-Pierre du Bouvier.
User Image

x b a b y _ j e l l o x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:28 pm
Character Name: Son
Race: Demigod
Which Territory You Reside In: Traveler
Other information: Son currently has no physical body, having had his physical form destroyed thousands of years ago. His divine sould lived on though, and he has recently escaped his imprisonment by posessing the bodies of others. He can only inhabit a body through direct eye contact though, and he cannot exist except in a human body or a reflective surface, such as a mirror or a lake. He seeks vengeance for his past, though he doesn't understand much of the world.
Add a small picture if you like:

User Image  

i am the abool
Crew

Beloved Genius

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:50 pm
Name: James River
Race: Unknown
Which Territory You Reside In: Traveling
Other Information:
Quote:
"I was a young man, young for my race at least. Five hundred years old of Otherworld's time. I guess that would be twenty-six in human age? I was alive back when Pierre was the Prince of the Badlands. It wasn't called The Badlands then. It was called Rhodesa. Then the city of Ravenheart came from across the oceans and clouded the sky above. The clans came down and waged war on Rhodesa. I won't frighten you with the horrible details. Suffice it to say, Pierre is a very, very brave man. We were winning and it looked as if the end was near. But then the night came... the clans led a raid with hundreds of thousands of their people. They took women and children, mostly. They agreed to let them go if they could take our King and Prince Pierre and make them vampires. Our people were against the idea, but come dawn, the Prince had sacrificed himself bravely and the King was captured...

The sorceress of the land was angry with the people for not doing more to step up and save our beloved Prince. She put a curse upon the land to make it barren and lifeless until our Prince sat once more upon his throne as a mortal man. Then she turned to me. She was angry that I had not saved the Prince. I was his bodyguard. The Prince ordered me to let him go; he wanted to free the children. He couldn't risk their lives on a rescue plan. He said they had bested him and it was time to play by their rules. I couldn't dissuade him. She felt I could. She reversed my age and turned me into a boy. She told me that if I couldn't be a man, then I would be the pitiful child that I was. I have no memories beyond that burden. Though I remember this, I am in every way a child - mentally and physically. The pain I live with, the nightmares... They're hell."

Thanks to the efforts of the Order of the Dragon (a secret society bent on breaking the curse and restoring Pierre to his rightful throne), James is once more himself. He still remembers almost nothing of his past in Rhodesa. He is currently traveling with Jamie and Pierre aboard The Moondancer, looking for a cure to vampirism.
Single or Taken : Single

User Image

[ ✔ ] Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas