Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:48 am
Post your chosen character information and the given (via PM) character information here! If you have not posted in "Character Approval" and/or have not been sent a PM, DO NOT POST HERE AND DO NOT BEGIN ROLE PLAYING.

Additional Note: As Captain, I will be playing up to 3 characters at a time (one major and two minor). The minor characters are just to help kick start storylines, be run as NPCs for certain situations, etc. and will never last very long. My major character is permanent until it's death.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:08 pm
Character Name: Colonel Henry Cosgrove
Age: Appears in his late 30s or early 40s. He has actually been around as long as anyone can remember, but has not seemed to age.
Race: Appears to be human, but his race is unknown. Native to Otherworld.
Which Territory You Reside In: Southern Isles
Other Information: He holds a high ranking military position* and can teleport, as long as he can picture the place in his mind. His many other powers are unknown to others and he has never lost a battle. He is a gentleman and a hopless romantic. He spends his days at his estate in the Southern Isles; on occasion he is called to take care of raiders, train troops, guard important government shipments, etc. He also visits cities, villages, and colonies to follow up on reports of riots, famine, disease, natural disaster, etc.
Single or taken: Single

*In Otherworld, Colonel is the highest rank and it takes many honors and a course of 75 years to reach it. See "Otherworld Military Ranking" for more information.

User Image

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

i am the abool
Crew

Beloved Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:12 pm
Character Name: Soldier Borus Finnigan
Race: Half Boar Half Human
Which Territory You Reside In: Southern Isles
Other information: Borus was born and raised in the Badlands, living in a tribe of mismatched races that ambushed travelers and incoming humans to the world. He never knew his parents, as they were killed in his infancy, but he was raised by the tribe to be a raider (like they were). He thrived in his role, living a fine life in the Badlands until the age of fifty, when his tribe was slaughtered by a noble vampire’s attack forces who were tired of paying for the incoming humans they would kidnap. Being the sole survivor of the attack, Borus left to find a living elsewhere, working as a mercenary in Azure city, then as a caravan guard along the trade routes, and eventually settling down working as a soldier in the Southern Isle’s military forces. He now serves as a pawn doing whatever tasks the Southern Isles needs completed.
Single or Taken: Single

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character: Alistriona Mckinnon
Race: Shapeshifter-known forms wolf and owl.
Territory:The Northlands.
Other Information: Alice for short. Is often nocturnal due to behavior of wolf/owl. Lives in a small house and is hospitable to others should they need a place to sleep. Humans often shun her because they can not handle her savage beauty.
Single/Taken: Single.  

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:08 am
I will work on the size of the image. I am sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:08 am
Huntress_Alistriona

Genrin said that the size was more than acceptable, but advised that when RPing to use the imgleft or imgright to keep the posts from getting too long. She also said an NPC will be created to role play with you in the Northern Territory (if you choose to start there by starting a new topic) until we have more players.

Example: [imgright] the code here [imgright]
(With a / before the second "imgright")

Glad to have you along. smile Have fun RPing!  

i am the abool
Crew

Beloved Genius

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:20 pm
i am the abool
Huntress_Alistriona

Genrin said that the size was more than acceptable, but advised that when RPing to use the imgleft or imgright to keep the posts from getting too long. She also said an NPC will be created to role play with you in the Northern Territory (if you choose to start there by starting a new topic) until we have more players.

Example: [imgright] the code here [imgright]
(With a / before the second "imgright")

Glad to have you along. smile Have fun RPing!

ok thanks!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Need help i cant decide.which one is more appropriate for.my character.  

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

i am the abool
Crew

Beloved Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:04 pm
I'd say the one on the left if you were going for a more nocturnal character. The one on the right seems like it wouldn't fit well roming around in the dark, in my opinion. Of course both look great to me. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:53 am
I'd have to agree with you. The one on the left it is. Thanks!  

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:10 am
Character Name: Daegal Barras (DAY gall BAR rahs)
Race: Unknown. Native to Otherworld.
Which Territory You Reside In: The Northlands (Native)
Other Information: Daegal Barras is of noble birth and is due to take the throne and rule as king of the Northlands. He and his people are a well-kept secret in Otherworld, but with settlers pushing into their territory, he knows it is a matter of time before they are discovered. He has sworn to defend his ancestral territory from all humans and is opposed to humans living in Otherworld. As the story unfolds, more about him and his people will unfold.
Single or taken: Single

*NOTE: This character was inspired by the beautiful melodies of "Egil Saga" by Faun. In fact, it is the song of his people. (Listen to it if you ever have the chance.) His name holds much meaning, as do all the names of his people. Daegal means "Dweller by the dark stream" and Barras means "A place among the trees", which describes the Northland Woods.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:29 pm
Name: Keira Hatake
Gende: Female
Race: Human
Which Territory You Reside In: New
Other Information: Keira didn't know her family as she was found as.a baby. She grew up in an orphanage and some of her "Mothers" would say she was born of a noble family.
Single or Taken : Single

User Image  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:31 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Name: Keira Hatake
Gende: Female
Race: Human
Which Territory You Reside In: New
Other Information: Keira didn't know her family as she was found as.a baby. She grew up in an orphanage and some of her "Mothers" would say she was born of a noble family.
Single or Taken : Single

Keira is human and new to Otherworld, knowing nothing of this world or our kind.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:01 pm
Character Name: Aavard Hyde
Race: Werewolf
Which Territory You Reside In: Northlands
Other Information: Son of a noble family in the East. The plague claimed their lives and he headed West to start a new life. In crossing the Badlands, he was captured and sold into slavery. He was treated savagely and passed from owner to owner before being bought by a tanner. The tanner set him free and taught him his trade. He was treated as a member of the family. Late one night, Aavard was working alone to fill an order. As he closed up shop, he was attacked in the empty street by a werewolf. When the village learned of this, his family and friends turned on him and drove him from the village. He now lives in the Northlands, relying on hunting and gathering to survive.
Single or Taken: Single

User Image

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

Diaga Fuatha

Shirtless Smoker

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:09 am
Character Name: Astrophel ('star lover') Renu ('born of dust') Sullivan ('man with black eyes')
Race: Element Summoner/Walker
Which Territory You Reside In: White Woods
Other Information: Much is unknown about Astrophel (he actually prefers to be called Renu). He lives in the White Woods and works as an entertainer for festivals and such. He wears dark colours with vibrant patterns on them. He is a nobleman.
Single or Taken: Taken (Mate of Rogan Elesadra Quinn - see next post)

User Image

[ ✔ ] Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces