Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:08 am
Character Name: Seina Silverstein
Race: Demon
Which Territory You Reside In: Actually I'll have her wherever you deem suitable for her...
Add a small picture if you like: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:18 am
XxHeartful StitchxX
Which Territory You Reside In: Actually I'll have her wherever you deem suitable for her...

Please note the following:
- Demons: control fire, can summon fire only handfuls at a time (but it drains your life quickly without recovery; the more you summon, the faster you die. Demons prefer to manipulate fire around them, i.e. a fireplace or lighter.), also the select few that have wings can fly 200 feet in the air and can fly for five hours without rest. Flying speed not to excede 70mph (112.65 km/h).
Life Span: 500 years.

I do not have a specific place. However, Demons and Vampires do not get along, so anywhere but Ravenheart would be suitable. (Besides that fact, only humans and vampires can enter Ravenheart).

Approved.

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:37 am
Genrin619
XxHeartful StitchxX
Which Territory You Reside In: Northern Territory

Please note the following:
- Demons: control fire, can summon fire only handfuls at a time (but it drains your life quickly without recovery; the more you summon, the faster you die. Demons prefer to manipulate fire around them, i.e. a fireplace or lighter.), also the select few that have wings can fly 200 feet in the air and can fly for five hours without rest. Flying speed not to excede 70mph (112.65 km/h).
Life Span: 500 years.

I do not have a specific place. However, Demons and Vampires do not get along, so anywhere but Ravenheart would be suitable. (Besides that fact, only humans and vampires can enter Ravenheart).

Approved.

Alright. I suppose I'll have her in the Northern Territory then.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:25 pm
XxHeartful StitchxX

Okay. Just post her in the intro and start your thread. An NPC will be made soon.  

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:35 pm
Genrin619
XxHeartful StitchxX

Okay. Just post her in the intro and start your thread. An NPC will be made soon.

Will do. Thank you. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:31 pm
Character Name: Pandora "Pan" Xia
Race: Witch, Shapeshifter (Cat and Raven)
Which Territory You Reside In: Azure City, boardering The Badlands below Ravenheart.
User Image

Amaya Tsukino

Autobiographer

2,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100

CommunistDracula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:57 pm
Character Name: Alima Vilé(Vee-leh)
Race: Selkie
Which Territory She Resides In: Northern Territory

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:59 am
CommunistDracula

User Image

What's a selkie, exactly? I just want to make sure it's not too powerful before I approve it.  

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

CommunistDracula

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:44 pm
Genrin619
CommunistDracula

User Image

What's a selkie, exactly? I just want to make sure it's not too powerful before I approve it.

A selkie is not really powerful at all, actually. It'd be more of her personality/brains to make her strong. xD

In essence, 'selkie' is the orcadian word for 'seal'. Selkies, when in seal form, appear as the normal gray and blackish seals. When they shed their sealskin and appear in humanoid form they are said to be creatures of great beauty and allurance, both male and female. They are said to be so beautiful that no human man or woman who laid eyes on a selkie in humanoid form could look away from their unearthly beauty.

Much like some legends about some werewolves, selkies have a skin they have to look after when they are in human form. This is the seal-skin they shed when they turn temporarily into humanoid form. The same as with said some werewolf legends the one who finds the selkie's skin can hold great power over them, forcing them to stay on land and do one's bidding(as is common in urban legends). They cannot return to the sea without their skin.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:47 pm
CommunistDracula
Genrin619
CommunistDracula

User Image

A selkie is not really powerful at all, actually. It'd be more of her personality/brains to make her strong. xD

In essence, 'selkie' is the orcadian word for 'seal'. Selkies, when in seal form, appear as the normal gray and blackish seals. When they shed their sealskin and appear in humanoid form they are said to be creatures of great beauty and allurance, both male and female. They are said to be so beautiful that no human man or woman who laid eyes on a selkie in humanoid form could look away from their unearthly beauty.

Much like some legends about some werewolves, selkies have a skin they have to look after when they are in human form. This is the seal-skin they shed when they turn temporarily into humanoid form. The same as with said some werewolf legends the one who finds the selkie's skin can hold great power over them, forcing them to stay on land and do one's bidding(as is common in urban legends). They cannot return to the sea without their skin.

That should be very interesting. You've been approved. Welcome to the guild! Please read our latest announcement on our home page. There are some changes that need to be made to the guild before you can post; it will be about 1-2 days before you can RP, but until then, feel free to post in any of our sub-forums!  

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

CommunistDracula

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:36 pm
Genrin619
CommunistDracula
Genrin619
CommunistDracula

User Image

That should be very interesting. You've been approved. Welcome to the guild! Please read our latest announcement on our home page. There are some changes that need to be made to the guild before you can post; it will be about 1-2 days before you can RP, but until then, feel free to post in any of our sub-forums!

Lovely! Should I still expect a PM?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:26 pm
CommunistDracula
Genrin619
CommunistDracula
Genrin619
CommunistDracula

User Image

Lovely! Should I still expect a PM?

Just a PM letting you know when you're able to RP. Other than that, you're good. You can post your character in the intro thread now. emotion_awesome  

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

i am the abool
Crew

Beloved Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:32 pm
Character Name: Son