Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Barton Square
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hydro

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:58 am
Hot Caffeinated Cree
`Hydro

User Image

Hang in there sweetie. Be firm but polite and if he continues to be an a** who can't understand a simple request, go talk to *his* manager.

User Image
Thanks Hydro, I'm trying not to let things get to me. I've just been nothing but nice to the guy, and he's treated me like s**t. It's not just been this instance either, he got mad at me for trying to cover for two people one day, because they were scheduled at the same time. I just was trying to be nice, and since both weren't able to come in that day I worked double for the both of them. I mean..isn't it good if I was able to come in when no one else could? :c I'm just stressed out, because the one time I need someone to cover for me; I have no one, and my manager won't even work with me. You're right though, if it gets worse, I'll talk to his manager. emotion_hug Not much else I can do at this point.

User Image

emotion_hug
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:52 am
ninja

Wow, you creative people are still here... I don't think anyone except perhaps Renon remembers me anyway, but hi, I'm Sarah (previously noirist.) I find myself back on Gaia, but it seems completely cash-obsessed...  

tooticky

Tiny Explorer

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:59 pm
tooticky
ninja

Wow, you creative people are still here... I don't think anyone except perhaps Renon remembers me anyway, but hi, I'm Sarah (previously noirist.) I find myself back on Gaia, but it seems completely cash-obsessed...
NOIR! ;w; I remember you! emotion_hug How have you been?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:27 pm
tooticky

Believe me, those of us still here remember you. Best piece of advice: ignore the market/cash crap. Hang out with us and chat, get up to the usual Bartob shenanigans, and just enjoy being around fun people. We're working on getting a joint thread ready between BFAA and Chibi's GCA for Halloween. We've already got some contests and fun stuff planned, so hang around and check it out. Heck, you could event help out with our event thread if you want. I'm just glad you still check in when you have time. 4laugh  

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:37 am
tooticky
ninja

Pfft! Of course we remember you! How've ya been?
I really haven't been too active honestly, but yeah... Too many cash announcements D:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:40 pm
tooticky
ninja

Oh god Noir! It's been a while! How've you been? I go by Inei now but it was Skyro back then. I've been trying to be active, but high school is killing me slowly :')  

Yakura Kurogami
Crew

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

tooticky

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:00 pm
Hot Caffeinated Cree

emotion_hug Thanks. Well... at the beginning of last month my bf and I broke up after about 6 years together. I've moved back with my parents as couldn't afford living with my dog in that town. sweatdrop Sooo... I was really depressed for a while, but eh, I'm okay at the moment I guess.

Sorry for the life story!!

I hope you all have been well!! 3nodding

Celestine Ravencroft

Cool, thanks Celestine. I will check it out! I'll see if I can contribute something, but looks like my items are worth all that much now. Hey ho.

Inei Alumei

What year in high school are you at? Hopefully you have a half term or summat soon?

MasturChef

Yeah, it's overwhelming. I don't think I will ever spend any money on this site again. It's just too much. o__O  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:36 pm
Hey guys sorry to sound so gloomy but i'm still having eye problems.. I'm just scared because it's in my one good eye and if that goes it means I can't see you all anymore... I'm just praying that it gets better and that whatever this is will go away soon.  

Renon21

Barton Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Rebuilder 100

tooticky

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Renon21

s**t, Ren. I had no idea. I'm sorry to learn that. I hope and pray that your eye will be okay!! *hug*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:23 pm
tooticky
Renon21

s**t, Ren. I had no idea. I'm sorry to learn that. I hope and pray that your eye will be okay!! *hug*
Thanks and I hope so too since I don't have healthcare if it's something serious i'm screwed... I went to the er earlier and they said they didn't see anything and think it was just pinkeye and the medications all out and it's still getting blurry on me... at this rate it feels like i'm gonna go blind...  

Renon21

Barton Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Rebuilder 100

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:42 pm
And so I have a bad battery cell on my car. Time to see what the service man recommends as they try to get things figured out. Might need a new battery here.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:33 pm
Does anybody know what items have the giant cake or cheesecake food pose that people use a lot for the dessert runway? Is it a human item, or just paws? It's super cute.  

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Yakura Kurogami
Crew

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:55 pm
tooticky

Currently in grade 11! I've been quite busy trying to prep for NaNoWriMo, but regardless I'm not all that busy. Unsemestered school and all. All my exams are in June, so that's defs gonna be crazy around that time.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:21 pm
          Why oh why do I think this header I'm working on the event thread is incomplete without some kind of graphic at the top? And why does the graphic I like that I would use for it (a very nice vector bat and moon Halloween icon) have to be for Illustrator only? Oh the joys of being too much of a perfectionist about the event stuff. gonk

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:38 pm
Celestine Ravencroft
Does anybody know what items have the giant cake or cheesecake food pose that people use a lot for the dessert runway? Is it a human item, or just paws? It's super cute.

does it look like there sitting on a slice of cake? If so that's the We Hunger series of item's

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10294795  
Barton Square

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games