Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. The Phonyland Petshop - Custom Requests.

Oh great, it's that grouchy dude again - oh crap, he's doing the custom pets too! Well. Dang.
Yeah, it's me again. Get out yer wallet.

. Before You Step In .
♥ This section is open for both unedited and edited customs of available species (last updated Sept 2017)

Dogs: original, dachshund
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cats: original, fluff
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Birds: original, chicken

Jelly: original, square, bunny, fish
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weird: Shark, Bear, Starfish
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♥ We may refuse certain concepts that we might use in the future!
If that's the case, we'll let you know.
♥ If what you're asking for looks fundamentally unlike the template (eg. a completely different
dog/bird/cat breed altogether) and requires a ton of edits to achieve the look, I will refuse.
Best to wait until a template similar to what you want is released.
♥ Patterns and colours may be grossly simplified, just like our Phony quests.

. What You'll Receive .
♥ a pet, certed and uncerted

. How to Acquire .
Important: Maxx picks custom pet requests very irregularly so don't hold your breath!
Your best bet is still events and minigames.
♥ The Phonyland Petshop Customs runs by bribes - refer to 'Bribes' section for item details.
♥ Fill in the following form and post:

[quote="Maxx D"][/quote]
[b]Owner:[/b] [ either your username or your Phony's name]
[b]Species:[/b] Dog/Cat/Bird
[b]Type:[/b] Edited/Unedited
[b]Pet:[/b] Name & Gender
[b]Details:[/b] [ Include your reference pictures and/or a brief description here. In the case of edits,
we cannot change the fundamental pose and structure of the base template, so keep that in mind!
[b]Bribe:[/b] [ please review what you're asking for and bribe accordingly. ]

♥ Successful pick-up depends on 1. how much Maxx likes the idea and 2. bribe amount
- if Maxx does not like the idea (which happens often), it would take a truly mindblowing bribe to convince him to pick it up, so don't bank on it
- if Maxx likes the idea but it takes a significant amount of work, it will probably still take a significant bribe to convince him to pick it up
- if Maxx likes the idea and it's relatively simple, you'll still need a bribe to express your commitment, but he'll be flexible with it

♥ Due to ridiculous inflation, bribes are essentially anything goes.
- Animal items on Jun's wishlist and Maxx's wishlist have much higher chances.
- Attempts to influence me on the basis of item worth should probably run for billions and/or be on our wishlists with appropriate worth.
- if you request an array of items [eg. clothes + shoes/accessories] or have
complex items [ruffles, long trains, lots of little details], bribes have to be higher.
- I've found I really hate a ton of little accessories together. I really do. If you want a ton of little accessories you'll have to bribe REAL NICE.
♥ Gold bribes are accepted only if they are super ridiculously large.

♥ Just understand that I'm not and don't feel particularly obliged to do custom pets, especially if they're edited,
and that Gaian items and gold aren't really on my list of desires.
These shops were opened for you to have an option of custom pets, not for me to profit.
So please request and bribe accordingly.
♥ If these prices seem insane to you for pets, then don't do it and wait around for events and minigames!
Nobody seems to want them even when we throw them about for free.

. Past Customs .
Non-Edited: Oze
Edited: Guard Dog Bot . Ash . Midnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:35 am
Owner: Cinder
Species: Cat
Type: Edited?
Details: Odd-eyed white Turkish Angora; one blue eye, one green. Alert expression, maybe?

[ x ] [ x ] [ x ]

Bribe: Crystal Tree of Cyndor + Guitar of Demona (Just because!)
Done!  

Cihiru

Swashbuckling Bunny

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 am
Could I clarify what edits you're looking for? The first thing that came to mind was two edits: 1. extra fluff, 2. alert eyes. [If you're only looking for alert eyes, just let me know!]
Would you be amenable to us using the edits for future pet events? Obviously we won't do another turkish angora - basically, the combination of both edits - but we may use each edit on its own. smile Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:25 pm
I didn't specify because I don't want to pressure you into doing something you're uncomfortable with. x: A sort of plume tail and fluffy neck would be awesome, though; fluff is loooove. (Fluffy ears, or whatever you thought looked good would be nice too. Basically: I'm fine with anything. Bonus points if it looks like a sleek and fluffy Turk. Their most notable features are large ears set high on their heads, brush-like tails, and large eyes.)

As long as a kitty didn't come out looking like mine, I don't mind at all~ Trust you guys; do what you will with your work! (That said, to be honest, would appreciate it if one or two features were unique. Doesn't have to be, and certainly not all need to be! But a sort of 'token', one of a kind edit would be nifty.)

Cihiru

Swashbuckling Bunny

frozen_flames06

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:02 pm
Owner: Obi
Species: Dog
Type: Unedited
Details: Dark gray with bright green neon eyes. This dog has tasted one too many potions.....
Bribe: Halftone Hero
Done!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:15 am
Owner: Sweet Bread
Species: Bird
Type: Edited
Details: A pudgy bird?
If I can even ask for this...I'd want his belly to be a bigger/rounder. (Fat, from all the bread crumbs <3) Instead of the tuft of feathers on the back of his head perhaps a little quail feather on top.
He won't be able to fly tilted in the cert to not look like he's flying (or if I'm able to bribe wings down I'll pay more).
For the markings, I'd like them to be similar to a quail's (if not as complex I understand) but basic markings, but in pink and purples. <3 x x x
Bribe: Your guys both have Rolling Referee on your wish list, so Rolling Ref (x2)?

-Yasha Alchemist
Sorry for the late reply! I am planning to do a new bird template, and it would be more suited to this than a ton of edits on the current bird, so I won't be taking this right now.

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:30 pm
Owner: Gloom Heart
Details: A completely black cat traditionally found on Halloween. Its eyes are yellow with slitted pupils and the most bored/annoyed cat face it can muster because all black cats must hate life as much or more than Gloom Heart. The edit would be the angry expression. [1] [2] [3]
Bribe: Mineiro Scroll + The Animator
Done!  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:09 pm
Owner: Roc
Species: Bird
Type: Edited; Feathers over the face, kinda like those poofy chickens.
Details: Color Scheme
Bribe: 100k pure, bby.

Quote:
Sorry for the late reply! I am planning to do a new bird template, and it would be more suited to this than the current bird, so I won't be taking this right now.

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:00 pm
Please forgive me if for some reason I shouldn't be ordering (i.e. it's not really open or I'm not allowed to have a pet without a pony, etc.), but as far as I read, I hope it's okay...?

Maxx D

Owner: Kitomyx (will be given to a phony if/when I get one. XD)
Species: Dog
Pet: Rue, Female
Details: Shetland Sheepdog, aka 'Sheltie'. If not possible, please let me know. ^_^; The markings of her face are like this. I'd appreciate if she could be colored Bi Blue, (gray with perhaps black and white, but no tan, please). I have no specific markings specified for her other than those on her face framing her eyes, so feel free to do whatever, whether it be gradient, spotted, mottled, or otherwise. Also, if possible, (not that it would really change the art all that much, but) could she have...no eyes...? Just...empty black sockets (similar to Ragetti from PotC when he took out his wooden eye)? Shelties are known to have eye problems often. But if that would be too creepy or something, I can just say she has bad eyesight. She's an old dog, but as playful and energetic as her old bones will allow.
Bribe: I would imagine 100k+, but to know what to bribe, I'd have to know if either Maxx or Jun would want to take on this request. I'm willing to pay up to 500k (and/or an item(s) amounting to around that amount) for this dog if she's possible.

To start somewhere, though, I'm offering SBX-2 and Rakugaki Style. Let me know if more is necessary! EDIT: I also have Hanafuda.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:03 am
Maxx D

Owner: Total Party Kill
Species: Jelly (if you're open to doing jellies)
Pet: Jiggler | Male
Details: Green with a couple little bones stuck in it. Maybe something else small stuck in it also. Doesn't need to be square, can still be that cute, round jelly. You could also put some slime under it.
X O X O X
Bribe: 500K  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:00 am
Maxx D

Owner: Sea Whip
Pet: Splash, Female
Details: A drenched/soaked, unhappy/grumpy cat that's colored gray and green with black eyes.
Bribe: Time Lapse Gala + Fic Writer + Boundless Space + Cats in Space + Right in the Feels  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:21 am
Maxx D

Owner: Silk Kimono
Type: Edited (?)
Pet: Nami/Female
Details: Over Christmas you introduced the fluffy type of cat, so I was hoping to get one colored up like Cookie Boots please.
Bribe: Pinkie Pie Plush  

Astraea Pandora

Crew

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:48 pm
Maxx D

Owner: Spear Mint (through EchoLimaFoxtrot)
Type: Uneditted is fine <3
Pet: Minion (F) (maybe for the name, that is the thought behind her... help Spear in his mischief missions)
Details: Really, just CC.... I would like Minion to either complement Spear Mint or stick with the theme or... I dunno... whatever tickles your fancy! biggrin Even a play on natural coloring or whichever... or if there is an unused kitty just snoozing away in a file folder... that's fine too xD
Bribe: 1 mill - with the current inflation I have no idea what is appropriate....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:56 pm
Maxx D

Owner: Jigglybean
Species: Chicken
Pet: Female, Blueberry
Details: Could you color her to make her look like a Blue Jay, please? heart As for the edit, I would just like it if you could make her have a Blue Jay head crest. smile
Bribe: Is 7 billion gold okay? let me know! Also, if you take PayPal let me know.
Reference Pictures: Here is a decent reference picture. And here's a photo, and another photo with its wings spread!

Considering you are going to be there one coloring her (if you accept), you should probably hear why he has a blue Jay chicken! Well, jigglybean is a candy and – to a lesser degree – a pastry maker! Here's going to have multiple hens with different flavored eggs. For example, the Blue Jay hen is going to lay eggs that taste a bit like blueberries, a cardinal hen that lays eggs that taste a bit like cherries, and a canary that lays things that taste a bit like lemon. Unless this is not allowed of course. smile Thank you for reading this!

Albino Succubus
Sorry, as the lore-setter, I'm going to have to cut in and say that "Here's going to have multiple hens with different flavored eggs. For example, the Blue Jay hen is going to lay eggs that taste a bit like blueberries, a cardinal hen that lays eggs that taste a bit like cherries, and a canary that lays things that taste a bit like lemon." is definitely not allowed. Pets are just generally normal animals. Jigglybean will have to get his flavours the same way as everyone else. - Jun

Jun D
Okay, that's fine! That's why I asked. ^_^ Can he use the chicken's eggs at all, if they are normal? Also, if the eggs are normal in every other way, could they still be light blue in color?

Albino Succubus

Big Wolf

7,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:54 pm
EDIT: OoO has a kitty now, so I don't need this... for now ninja  
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items