Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:06 pm
User Image
Kelic freshened up a bit before leaving his room, he was feeling much better now that he had time to recharge, sort to speak. He wasn't planning on staying in the town for to long, just long enough to get some supplies. As he walked out the room his Dragon appeared next to him and set on his shoulder. "Any luck?" He asked him.
Nope. it told him and Kelic nodded. "Well lets get something to eat then." The dragon looked at him then vanish as kelic went down the steps.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image A shadow of a hand came from the corner of the room as it pulled the dresser from out in front of the door as she slowly opened it and walked out into the hall. Her white hair fell over her face and shoulders as she walked. She could smell the food from downstairs and it made her stomach growl. Her hair was mated and her clothes were falling off of her shoulders. The straps from her shorts and leggings trailed behind her from not buckling them onto the pants. She walked down the hall bare footed scratching her head and yawning.

She started down the stairs heading towards the room where the food was. She kept her head down as she grabbed a plate and started grabbing eggs, bread, fruit, and other yummy things that were on the large table that the inn keeper put out for them. She grabbed cup of orange juice and made her way over to a corner seat, trying to keep out of the sun's glow, but the inn keeper had so many windows it was very hard for her to do.  

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image
Kelic had already taken his seat and was eating when he noticed Serinia enter. He saw her as an interesting person and decided to try to talk to her. "Goodmorning." He said to her, but she did not seem to be a morning person. He still didn't know just what to make of her just yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image She finally lifted her head, her bright red hues glowed in the sunlight. Her white hair moved from her forehead revealing a black crescent moon for her element tattoo. She scanned the room at all the people who seem to cast her out of sight except him. He seemed to try to strike a conversation or at least catch her attention. She didn't know what his game was, was he a hunter or was he like her. Misunderstood but light and cheerful, which seemed a little odd for someone who was like her. She bit down on her fork, taking in some eggs then tore apart some bread stuffing it into her mouth then looking away.  

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image
Kelic noticed her unusual marking. He had not seen one like that before. "You are different from the others. You marking is like mine but different. What I mean is that I haven't ran across anyone with one like mine also." Kelic said to her, he made sure to talk low enough so that only she could hear him. He was truly excited, maybe there was hope he would run into someone like him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:41 am
User Image She noticed that he was really into who she was, so she thought she would humor him. She got up from her little corner chair and walked over to his table. She put her plate down, sat down, and started eating the bread. "I am not like any of those you have met before. You might say, I am a little more dangerous." She had her feet up in the chain, pulled up against her chest as she ate. She eyed woman in furs walked by them eyeing them both. She had moved her hair back in her face so no one saw the marking and tried to keep things peaceful around them.  

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
He watched her movements carefully for a bit, even though he did not know her; he could not pick up any evil intent from her. "Dangerous you say, well I suppose in your own right you are. I mean these do seem to be dangerous times for people like us." He said to her, taking time to pause and eat making sure not to talk whenever someone passed by. "Where do you come from and are there others like you?" He asked her?  
Dawning of a New Era (OOC update)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff