Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:22 pm
OPEN AND ACCEPTING!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image The rain poured on during the day and I could see no end to it. Sad really, in a land that was made for people like me, it sure did rain a lot. She sat in the abandoned church, in the bell tower, wiping rain from under her nose. She sniffed as she looked to the cloudy, moonless sky and felt the gentle breeze against her soaked body. It was a little lonely always running around going place by place, stealing, lurking, or being thrown out because of who she was. She leaned back against the crumbling column biting off a piece of gibbious apple that she had taken from a garden she passed through before entering this town.

She stared out over this little town of Valor, it was full of harvest and plentiful bounty, but it was all for the fire region. She could look out and see the burning and smoking lands of Decay. It made her cringe knowing that that very land took so much from so many. She let her leg dangling loosely letting the water soak her boots and leggings. She felt no need to really hide from the rain, in all honesty she hadn't bathed in awhile so the cool rain water felt good against her skin.

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image
Sights approached the young lady. He had looked all over for her and now his journey came to an end. "You have lived a miserable life up till this point, so I will now end you suffering." He said to her in a calming voice; while drawing his sword. "How fitting for you to die in a place such as this.... a church is a church after all, so maybe your soul can finally be at peace. Do you have any last words or wishes.... It is my duty to try to give you a little comfort even if you are a monster." He wasn't like the other humans that feared them, he could care less about elements, but he had a job to do and he was good at it. Even if there where no more elements for him to hunt, he would just start hunting humans.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image She smirked under her hood as she made no movements to dodge or get out of this man's reach. She knew he had been hunting and tracking her for days and she was tickled by it. She merely just kept eating her apple, throwing the core to the side so it bounced off each of the ruffs that were below her. She her a slight "bloop" from it landing in a puddle when it hit the ground. "Just a question...are you afraid of the dark.'' A shadow began to distort around his feet as it wrapped around his legs and began to climb up his body.

When it started to do this, she seized the opportunity to jump from where she was onto the roof below. She had used the apple core to count how many ruffs where below her just she could plan out her escape. She slide down the one roof then jumped to the next to that one. She began to run across the flat surface of the church roof heading toward the wind vein that had a criss cross design that would allow her to climb down to the next level.

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
Sights smirked a bit, the girl was starting to amuse him and he hope that she wouldn't disappoint him. As the shadows continued to crawl up his body, his sword begun to glow a faint blue. He then stabbed it into the ground and the shadows seemed to shatter off of him as if it was glass.
Sights then took the same path as the girl, she would find that it would take more effort then that to lose him and he hoped that she did have more to offer. After all darkness user was a rare find and he wanted to know just what she could do. So he would take things slowly, do just enough to keep her on her toes and give her the illusion that she stood a chance. As he ran along the roof he slashed his sword at the air; if anyone was watching it would look like he had sliced through the rain and air. He had sent out a wave of compressed air that was flying straight for the girl as she begun to make her descend to the next level.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:23 pm
User ImageShe landed on the next roof, rolling upon landing, and felt a little uneasiness as the wind around her shifted. She pulled her shadow barrier around her as she felt a force hit against her barrier. It knocked her back a little but she kept going jumping to the ground, landing in the puddle the apple core landed. She landed in a squat position, then started to run off in the direction of pure darkness, which is where she belonged. She ran around the corner and stopped leaning up against it waiting for the man to turn the corner right into her. She slammed her hand against the wall as a sword formed as she pulled out and held it to her side listening for foot steps.  

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image
Sights stood on the roof and looked up at the sky, the rain was starting to get heavier and the sun was not shining like it should be because of that. He then made his way off of the roof, he was able to track the girl's movements and in doing so he was able to figure out what she was planning. He then Begun to laugh. "You are good I will give you that. It looks like our game has come to a end, To be honest with you, I did not come here for you, but it was an honer to meet you non the less.... So how about we play again when the weather is better." He said before walking off, he knew that if he was to continue to chase after her, he would be at an disadvantage if her where to have followed her. He would be in her element and he wasn't stupid. "Do not worry about looking for me... I will find you." He said as he walked further away, his voice was fading away; soon he was gone completely.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:42 pm
User Image
She could feel the threat fade from her. She relaxed some, but only enough to keep her guard up, just in case, this hunter was lurking, "Damn hunters, what are they doing so far up here in this region. What a pain in the a**, doesn't matter if I am minding my own business, or well making trouble, they always seem to find us. Hopefully, one day, it will change for the best.'' The sword returned to it's shadow state and disappeared behind her. It would be dawn soon and then she would no longer be able to hide where it was comfortable to her. She sighed as she began to walk again, feeling the coolness of each puddle in her shoes. She needed to find somewhere to sleep tonight, it was the normal, pull the hood down, hide the tattoo.  

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image

Kelic set under a tree with his eyes closed. "When will this rain ever stop." He said to himself while lightly yawning. He had placed a faint light shield around himself to keep the rain from getting to him. He would look up every so often to see if the sun was back out, but there was nothing yet. He would let out a sigh while he waited. It wasn't that he didn't like the rain, he just didn't want to have to fight in it. His powers where not as strong at night and on dark cloudy days like this one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image She walked across the puddle filled cobblestones of the city, heading towards the closest inn. She didn't notice the shine of light that was being formed from across her. She pulled out a bag of gold that she swiped from one of the villagers earlier before. She shook the bag in her palm, trying to guess how much gold was in it before she went in. She sniffed, wiping her nose with her other hand's sleeve, and kept her hood down hiding the tattoo of her element from people's eye.  

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image
Kelic looked up at the sky again. It didn't look like the rain would stop anytime soon. He then pulled out a map. "Hmmm.... I am around this area and I do remember there being a town near by." He said while looking over his map. "Here it is, It should be near by, if i continue that way I should make it to it." He told himself then he begun to run.

A few minutes later he came up to a down, he had dispelled his light shield before entering because he wasn't sure what kind of village he was coming into. With his armor on, no one would be able to see his marking so he was saw; but that didn't stop him from being cautious. Hopefully he would be able to find a good place to rest for the night and maybe even get some supplies.

Kelic wondered around the village, he would ask people if there was an inn near by form time to time; most of them would ignore him because they where trying to get out of the rain themselves. One old lady finally helped him out and pointed him in the direction of the town in, Kelic thanked her and went on his way. He would look around the inn before entering, it did seem safe enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image She stood by the counter at the inn, waiting for the inn keeper she was throwing the bag of gold up and down as she waited impatiently. She had rang the bell several times waiting for someone to come and wait on her. She saw the man enter the room but she kept her head down. The water dripped off her hood and leggings, by her feet was a puddle forming from the water. By the look of it, she had been in the rain for a long period of time. She sniffed as the woman who was working the in finally came in with a rather large book and a pen, this was a special pen, any person who is an element that uses this pen, it burns their hand as it writes. She didn't mind there being elements in the inn they just had to pay more.

She looked to her, with her hood pulled and snorted, "No point hiden yous face girl." She put the book infront of her and the pen in the bend of the book. She picked the pen up, ready to sign, when the burn entered her hand and she dropped it quickly gripping her hand. The woman made a "uh huh" noise as she walked over to the register waiting for her to finish writing her name with another pen she had given her. "60 pounds."  

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image
Kelic looked around as he entered the inn, at first all he saw was a young girl. He noticed that she too was covered in rain and couldn't help but laugh lightly. "Looks like the rain got to you too?" he said to her, while waiting for the inn keeper. Kelic kept quiet as he walked up to the counter and stood next to the girl. His nature got the best of him as he tried to peek under her hood, but he was interrupted when the inn keeper came in. In his defense, she did look like an interesting person so he just couldn't help himself.

Kelic stopped playing around and waited for his turn. He had got his gold ready and was not worried to much about the pin, even if she where to ask him to take off his glove he would just put an faint light shield around his hand. It would be so faint that no one would even notice. "Do you get many elements around these parts?" He asked the inn keeper, he wanted to know just what kind of village did he step into.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image
Serinia ignored the man that just came in, she threw the gold bag on the book in front of the keeper and waited for her to give her her key. She kept her hood down over her face so that only her nose and lips shown. The keeper grabbed two keys off the shelf and handed one to Serinia and waited for the new guest to sign in. Little did he know any kind of power used on the pen it would react, there way no way of getting around it, he would be found out for who he was, but in this home, it would be the sanctuary compared to others, the only thing was, they just had to pay extra for protection, "I get plenty of elements here, it's a sanctuary to some, others won't even let them set foot in their dwellings. It's against the law to house elements in human city. But my lips are sealed about who people are, you just gotta pay a little extra for protection ya know."  

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image
"I see.... That is a kind thing that you are doing." He said before signing his name. "I do not mine paying extra though.... but I do hate to put you into a troublesome situation." He said, he didn't care to much for hiding that he was an element, but he could often pass himself off as a noble because of the armor he wore. Being born into nobility did have its perks after all. He thought to himself. "I will try not to be an troublesome guest for you." He had no choice but to lay low, with the sun not being out he had no way of recharging his power, he had used a lot fending off a village that some hunters took hostage to lure him out of hiding. So he need time to charge up the slow way.  
Dawning of a New Era (OOC update)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff