Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
[DECK/ADV] TCG Legal Gem-Knights

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:46 pm
Main Deck: 40
Monsters: x21
Gem-Knight Garnet x3
Gem-Knight Sapphire x3
Gem-Knight Tourmaline x3
Gem-Knight Alexandrite x3
Gem-Turtle x2
Gem-Merchant x3
Gem-Armadillo x2
Summoner Monk x2

Spells: x15
Fusion Weapon x2
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Dark factory of Mass Production x2
Future Fusion
Dark Hole
Gem-Knight Fusion x3
Book of Moon
Mystical Space Typhoon x3

Traps: x4
Royal Decree x3
Return from the Different Dimension

Extra Deck: 12
Gem-Knight Ruby x3
Gem-Knight Aquamarine x3
Gem-Knight Topaz x3 (need 1)
Number 39: Utopia x2
Steelswarm Roach  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:36 pm
When I see this, I think there could be a E-hero + Gemknight thing that will work if u want I can give it a shot.  

Tsukinoki

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:05 am
Tsukinoki
When I see this, I think there could be a E-hero + Gemknight thing that will work if u want I can give it a shot.

the only hero's worth playing in a Gem-Knight Deck are Stratos and Prisma, and even then, they are replaced by alexandrite and Armadillo.

Alexandrite is a step better than prisma, as it actual special summons the card you want. and armadillo is gem-knight stratos, so he's worth playing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:57 pm
axean
Tsukinoki

the only hero's worth playing in a Gem-Knight Deck are Stratos and Prisma, and even then, they are replaced by alexandrite and Armadillo.

Alexandrite is a step better than prisma, as it actual special summons the card you want. and armadillo is gem-knight stratos, so he's worth playing.

well thats their purpose really, plus i was thinking a gate hero gem knight thing, where the purpose of the heros is to mill and thin your deck out while allowing you to use them to fusion summon, the fusion gate is just a personal tech that can be taken out  

Tsukinoki

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:40 am
Tsukinoki
axean
Tsukinoki

well thats their purpose really, plus i was thinking a gate hero gem knight thing, where the purpose of the heros is to mill and thin your deck out while allowing you to use them to fusion summon, the fusion gate is just a personal tech that can be taken out

fusion gate is bad in this deck. you perfer your gem-knights in grave.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:27 pm
axean
Tsukinoki
axean
Tsukinoki

that i understand but right now im thinking u could try to tech in stratos and prisma in there and maybe 1 or 2 miracle fusion, for Absolute 0 or the shining  

Tsukinoki

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:14 am
Tsukinoki
axean
Tsukinoki
axean
Tsukinoki

that i understand but right now im thinking u could try to tech in stratos and prisma in there and maybe 1 or 2 miracle fusion, for Absolute 0 or the shining

gem-knights are all earth. i cant make zero or shining sadly. well i could make shining with stratos and prisma.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:06 pm
axean
Tsukinoki
axean
Tsukinoki
axean
Tsukinoki

gem-knights are all earth. i cant make zero or shining sadly. well i could make shining with stratos and prisma.

the shining , gaia, and the great tornado
its just a thought though haha, though its my fault for making a noob mistake assuming they were a multi attribute archtype, my bad  

Tsukinoki

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:15 am
Tsukinoki

i like them being all earth. there are no anti-earth cards really.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:53 pm
axean
Tsukinoki

Shon: "There is at least one that I can think of."  

Kor the Legendary Kami

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:18 am
Kor the Legendary Kami
axean
Tsukinoki

if it's acidic downpour, your wrong. it's actually meant to be support, since almost all rock's are earth, and alot of rocks have high defense.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:39 pm
axean
Kor the Legendary Kami
axean
Tsukinoki

if it's acidic downpour, your wrong. it's actually meant to be support, since almost all rock's are earth, and alot of rocks have high defense.

Shon: "It depends on the deck I guess. Bit for most Rock Earth Decks ur right and I'm wrong. Though Tribe Devastating Virus can hurt Earth Decks if they have a heavy amount of a Certain Type."  

Kor the Legendary Kami

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:14 am
Kor the Legendary Kami
axean
Kor the Legendary Kami
axean
Tsukinoki

Shon: "It depends on the deck I guess. Bit for most Rock Earth Decks ur right and I'm wrong. Though Tribe Devastating Virus can hurt Earth Decks if they have a heavy amount of a Certain Type."

um, Gem-knights aren't just rocks, they are pyro, aqua and thunder too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 am
axean
Kor the Legendary Kami
axean
Kor the Legendary Kami
axean
Tsukinoki

um, Gem-knights aren't just rocks, they are pyro, aqua and thunder too.

Shon: "Almost any deck would be smart to Main or Side that monster."  

Kor the Legendary Kami

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:51 am
Tsukinoki
axean
Tsukinoki
axean
Tsukinoki

the shining , gaia, and the great tornado
its just a thought though haha, though its my fault for making a noob mistake assuming they were a multi attribute archtype, my bad

which one do you eman? tribe-shcking virus? or tribe infecting virus? because one is bad, and the other is banned.  
Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games