Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merry Christmas!
  Wut
  Merry Christmas!
View Results

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:16 am
Don't miss me too much, guys. heart But yeah, I wish that all of you will have an enjoyable and memorable Christmas. Merry Christmas to all of you. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:25 pm
Aww thankies!! Merry Christmas to you too! heart  

jupiter4000

Celebrating Sweetheart

5,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Aoife
Crew

Beloved Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:49 pm
heart
Merry Christmas!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:37 am
Mimoto Kawasari
Don't miss me too much, guys. heart But yeah, I wish that all of you will have an enjoyable and memorable Christmas. Merry Christmas to all of you. 3nodding heart

Definitely haven't forgotten about you Mimoto! <3 Hope you had a lovely Holiday Season! <3  

Naito_Mitsukai
Crew

jupiter4000

Celebrating Sweetheart

5,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:24 pm
And a Happy New Year!! Even though that was about 2 weeks ago whee .  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:18 pm
jupiter4000
And a Happy New Year!! Even though that was about 2 weeks ago whee .

to you as well! heart
I started trying to lose weight this month, although not as a resolution, and not from the first, but I am hoping ot keep it up!

any resolutions anyone?  

Aoife
Crew

Beloved Worshipper

Cricetian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:24 pm
I didn't really make any resolutions aside from my usual ones, but I am planning on finally getting around to learning spanish and getting my vacation plans together. I begin my conversational spanish lessons next wednesday, and I've bought myself a Spanish-English dictionary, a tourist's guide for Mexico, and a tourist's guide for Central America. It took me forever to find those books, (literally had to search every bookstore in our region) and I still need one for South America.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:32 pm
Cricetian
... a tourist's guide for Mexico, and a tourist's guide for Central America. It took me forever to find those books, (literally had to search every bookstore in our region) and I still need one for South America.

You are going this year?!? sounds awesome! to all these places, or what?  

Aoife
Crew

Beloved Worshipper

jupiter4000

Celebrating Sweetheart

5,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:04 pm
@Aoife - losing weight is a good resolution and I really hope you succeed. I have to go to the gym myself, but not to lose weight but to tone up though.

@Cricetian - good luck learning a new language and be careful when you're traveling.

My resolution is to find a apartment and move out. I am currently living with my father but I feel I will need my own space. One of my resolutions was alrwady filled and that was to get a new job. I am so happy at the new job but I miss my coworkers. They were fun to work. At least we all still keep im touch. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:28 pm
Congrats on the new job, Jupiter!
@Aoife - Yes! I've decided that my last day working will be in August, and then I will start making my way down the west coast of north and south america, until I run out of road, and then I'll start back up the east side. I still have planning to do, but I'm going to try to pack as much as I can into about two years of travel.

Spanish seems like it's going to be super easy though! I did take 12 years of french classes, so the grammar and some of the vocabulary translates really easily. Plus, I'm learning that pronunciation is largely syllabic, and a lot of vocabulary is shared with English and just pronounced differently (ie. most anything ending in "ible" or "able"), so that works very favourably for me. And finally, I think the biggest thing is that I'll be travelling in Spanish speaking countries for so long, and one of the first places I'll be visiting is my Grandfather's place in the North West of Mexico, so I'll have plenty of opportunity to practice and brush up on my skills with friendly native speakers before I really get going. Honestly, I could probably speak French quite well if I'd ever got any practical experience with it.

I also need to start exercising more too, before I get to all those sunny places, with beaches. It's super hard to get motivated around here though. Under snowpants, I look the same chubby or thin, muscles or no, so getting more fit doesn't really have any practical point. What's it matter if it's not even going to impress any of the girls I'm not meeting anyway! Plus It's just way more tempting to stay in and curl up under some blankets with a book when it's cold and wet and dark and you've been outside working or clearing snow around the yard all day already.
I know they are excuses, but they're my excuses, and I'm standing by them! For now. Hopefully I'll manage to smarten up.  

Cricetian
Crew

Gemstone
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 pm
Cricetian
I know they are excuses, but they're my excuses, and I'm standing by them! For now. Hopefully I'll manage to smarten up.

scream https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=369417323087727&set=a.223098324386295.105971.205344452828349&type=1&ref=nf scream  
Poll Jumpers Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games