Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:35 am
SO MANY COLLEGE KIDS.

I'm a second year history major. I don't know if I want to focus on Asia or Europe just yet. I'm planning on going to law school (so yeah, American history would make sense, but I don't make sense!) And then on the side, I'm taking some art classes. I kind of want to get to the level where I can take the digital art class and completely dominate for the sake of an ego boost (I now go to a shitty subsidiarity of a state college where people serious about art DON'T go.), but meh.

I originally started off as a Biology major and wanting to be a dentist, but after the upper-level chem class, I was like "F THIS S." So I changed to pre-law because it's what I always wanted to do. If that fails, I want to be a professor or high school history teacher.

Currently, I'm not doing so well because I have shitty a** job at Subway that takes dominates my life (and has made me a potty mouth), I kind of hate college in general, and I am dissatisfied with life.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:54 am
[color=emo]
AliceLoathesWonderland
[color=emo]

I was hoping to restart my first year of physics next year but no such luck it seems.
I rly want to get into nuclear physics but that's a lot of work ;.;
dangg nuclear physics. my high school physics teacher was originally a kickass nuclear physicist :'O

i basically loathe physics xD

I love physics with all my <3
My old physics teacher helped.. Short irish man with suspenders, red currly hair, red cheeks and a big smile. He used to get so excited over things and always did practical experiements when others were doing theory. idk i just like knowing how things work right down to the elemental level and past there if possible.

I remember him and another teacher getting like little children over this device that showed specific parts of a particle moving across this foggy dome thing.
I forget the name of it.. but it was mad cool.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:22 am
U KNO WHO I AM

I go to SCAD Atlanta for Interactive Design and Game development with a minor in Concept art.

I live with that f*****t, Suitor, and we have a cat-baby together. He's okay I guess. He likes to elbow me in my sleep.

I also have a love-hate relationship with the state of North Carolina.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:14 am

Am a college student as well. 5th semester. 22 years old and from Germany.

I started college in 2009, majoring in law, economics and maritime technology.
Right now I spend my 5th semester in Australia, working in a shipping company. 3nodding

When I am back in Germany next year, I will finish these courses (probably in 2013, maybe later if I also get my Master's degree) and MAY start art school.
That has been my dream since 1st grade, but I had to decide between art and probably driving a shiny car later. xd

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Gamori Grigori

Demonic Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:56 am
User Image

Currently go to Sixth Form. (Its like College, but it isn't.)
I am currently doing my second year of Sociology and my first year of History and Psychology. Had to resit History. I was going to carry on with English Language but I got really bored and I was frequently upset over it so I changed subjects.
I don't have a job. I'm considered 'a dependent child': Meaning that in the eyes of the law I am not suitable for a job or able to live on my own even though I'm of the age I can do both. My mom basically will start to get money to keep me in the house. To be honest, its a little patronizing.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:14 am
Under The Darkness
User Image

I am currently doing my second year of Sociology and my first year of History and Psychology. Had to resit History. I was going to carry on with English Language but I got really bored and I was frequently upset over it so I changed subjects.
I don't have a job. I'm considered 'a dependent child': Meaning that in the eyes of the law I am not suitable for a job or able to live on my own even though I'm of the age I can do both. My mom basically will start to get money to keep me in the house. To be honest, its a little patronizing.

User Image

Huh, who can tell you that you can not take a job? You would have to be younger than 14 for anyone not allowing you to work, right?

Unless there are some ridiculous laws in your country. gonk

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:57 am
Freelance graphic design cool

Nah, my job is really boring and pays nothing. I don't even do cool web design, it's more takeaway pizza leaflets gonk A long time ago I used to work for a petsite as an admin and artist.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:59 am
Ven Loraine
Under The Darkness
User Image

User Image

Huh, who can tell you that you can not take a job? You would have to be younger than 14 for anyone not allowing you to work, right?

Unless there are some ridiculous laws in your country. gonk

I guess she lives in England by the "sixth form" bit. You can work below the age of 15 if you get a work permit signed by your school. I had to get it done when I was 11 to do a paper round.  

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:02 am
Um... I live in Finland. biggrin

I graduated last spring as a Clothing desinger, but I'm working in a fast food place now sweatdrop It's hard to get a job these days. And actually I'm thinking of going back to school, to study hospitality management.

I play MMO's and Sims. And I read a lot too, mostly fantasy and some scifi.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:32 am
I'm a Freshman Biology major in the middle of nowhere, Kansas. 3nodding  

Charlie Graves

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:50 am
im suitor and i elbow ichi when im sleeping  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:58 am
There's a lot less artists here than I thought there would be.

(good.less competition. ninja )  

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Prism Stryder Kaede

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:59 am
Currently I have way to much free time and nothing to do with it as I lack a job or social life. >.< I just recently tried getting a job at walmart and failed but I used to run a dog walking service that kind of died. D: and most of the friends i have are on gaia >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:03 am
Sinsario

PUNCHES YOU  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:08 am
Prince Ichi
Sinsario

PUNCHES YOU

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out