Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anti-Ling

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:08 pm
struck me that I never said anything about me here yet
then it struck me that I never usually say much of anything about me anywhere lol

buuuht
hi I'm mikey
I'm 21 & a reconsidering painting sophomore-junior/transfer thing at MICA
maybe it's artschool, or my roommate's invasive kimchi, but I've been getting all soulsearchy recently
trying to stay positive though
& to watch Mawaru Penguin Drum sometime this semester
& do justice to homestuck with some fun cosplays
& maybe see gaga again

I have a ton of things I wanna do
I'm just mad poor/lazy

and I already posted something oops  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:31 pm
deep south
the flying penguin

Maybe I will start reading some of them tomorrow if I have time :3
Have you heard of 'Hannah's not a Boy's name'? That is also a good comic. The art in it is spectacular too!

Yes, I have heard of HINABN! The artist is actually Fayren Pickpocket's sister 3nodding The art is indeed amazing, even if it's not one of my favorites.

What about Phoenix Requiem? The only reason I didn't put it as one of my faves is because it's completely finished

Really!? I did not know that! :0

Thank you for mentioning Phoenix Requiem! I read the beginning of it a long time ago but then forgot about it. D: It probably got lost in my bookmark listings somewhere.
(Now I'm probably going to stay up all night catching up on it)  

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:33 pm
the flying penguin
deep south
the flying penguin

Have you heard of 'Hannah's not a Boy's name'? That is also a good comic. The art in it is spectacular too!

Yes, I have heard of HINABN! The artist is actually Fayren Pickpocket's sister 3nodding The art is indeed amazing, even if it's not one of my favorites.

What about Phoenix Requiem? The only reason I didn't put it as one of my faves is because it's completely finished

Thank you for mentioning Phoenix Requiem! I read the beginning of it a long time ago but then forgot about it. D: It probably got lost in my bookmark listings somewhere.

Haha, have fun! It's such a great story. And it's nice to see a webcomic actually end xD Not that I want any of my favorites to end, but a conclusion here and there is nice  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 pm
deep south
the flying penguin
deep south
the flying penguin

Haha, have fun! It's such a great story. And it's nice to see a webcomic actually end xD Not that I want any of my favorites to end, but a conclusion here and there is nice

I hate it when I am up to date with an unfinished comic because I am horrible at checking back to see if they have posted more. A lot of times I would completely forget about the comic's existence.
(until nice people mention them in forms and then I am up late reading them all again c: )  

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:53 am
Housewife.

Which is basically another way of saying "I have no job despite months of trying, even for the shitty ones I don't want." lol

I used to be a games tester though. I'm trying to get back into it, but it's not easy at the moment.

Thanks for the invite, btw. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:49 am
How did you guys find meeeeee? I thought I was invisible D:
....no I kid.

I'm 21 and I live in Maryland. I work at a church food panty. Mostly details registering people into the program and sorting paperwork. It's kinda okay, just when you have to deal with less than nice people. Anyway, I do a lot of stuff in my spare time. I draw, read, write, surf the internet, play video games and watch anime and cooking shows. I mostly play Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.

Thanks for the invite, whoever you are ^ .^

Ami Satomora

God Eater

Merangel19

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:52 pm
mirror alchemist v3
....no I kid.

I'm 21 and I live in Maryland. I work at a church food panty. Mostly details registering people into the program and sorting paperwork. It's kinda okay, just when you have to deal with less than nice people. Anyway, I do a lot of stuff in my spare time. I draw, read, write, surf the internet, play video games and watch anime and cooking shows. I mostly play Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.

...did you mean "pantry"? xd

And hi! *waves*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:56 pm
Merangel19
mirror alchemist v3
....no I kid.

I'm 21 and I live in Maryland. I work at a church food pantry. Mostly details registering people into the program and sorting paperwork. It's kinda okay, just when you have to deal with less than nice people. Anyway, I do a lot of stuff in my spare time. I draw, read, write, surf the internet, play video games and watch anime and cooking shows. I mostly play Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.

And hi! *waves*

SEE THIS IS WHAT TIRED DOES TO ME D:

And hello :3

Ami Satomora

God Eater

Merangel19

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:09 pm
mirror alchemist v3
Merangel19
mirror alchemist v3
....no I kid.

I'm 21 and I live in Maryland. I work at a church food pantry. Mostly details registering people into the program and sorting paperwork. It's kinda okay, just when you have to deal with less than nice people. Anyway, I do a lot of stuff in my spare time. I draw, read, write, surf the internet, play video games and watch anime and cooking shows. I mostly play Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.

And hi! *waves*

SEE THIS IS WHAT TIRED DOES TO ME D:

And hello :3

Lol, "church food panty" gave off some interesting mental images. Probably blasphemous ones...

Tired makes me crack jokes that no one else but me finds funny. It happens so often! D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:42 am
I'm a creeper random person that likes lurking around but rarely posts. ninja I guess I should start getting active here now~

I'm Jaxxy/Bambi/Shrimp/That One Weird Thing/Haunter.

Real name is Huntar Tosh. 8D

Uhm, I'm 19 and am a lazy a** starting college soon. Still undecided what.

I like creepy things and Gaia; pretty much sums me up nicely.

I like randomly tipping people. If I do, it probably means you made me laugh.
And I suck at introductions.

gonk

Yggdrasil Root

King Monster

25,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Akiralta

Thieving Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:09 pm
I'm Akiralta, I'm 21, and I have a bad lurking habit. I'm a 4th year Communications/French major and I work for the university's student newspaper.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:04 pm
just some b***h

aaaaaa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

don't mind me just being a fierce b***h  

Rapscally

O.G. Fatcat

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:22 pm
sazed
just some b***h

aaaaaa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

don't mind me just being a fierce b***h

*wishes he could tip this for no reason*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:57 pm
3 time or...was it 4 times....let's go with 3 time college drop out. (one time i only kinda dropped out so i guess that doesn't count)
movie theater projectionist
soon to be beach bum
writer of prose

soon to reenter college at like 24 for creative writing
possibly double major in classics actually xD
because my favorite thing about college was taking courses where i was already familiar with the subject...especially most lit and philosophy classes.
i'm "well read"
I READ WELLS.  

Susue

Alien Invader

Soporose

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:23 pm
Hi! I'm a third year college student, Archaeology major. I work at a museum in Downtown Los Angeles. Yuuurp. Also, thanks for the invite. :3

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games