9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:05 pm
Dawning of a New Era

User Image

User Image
In the beginning we were all norma,l but then the plague came. Some thought it was a blessing, some know it's a curse. Every century a "Newborn" develops in the womb of an unexpecting mother, her tears flow when the baby is born and it is marked with the symbols of the curse. Some grow up able to hide their marks, on their legs, inner thigh, on their breasts even, but some aren't so lucky. When an element dies, it's spirit simply falls into a deep sleep until a deserving child is born. The day the baby is born the elemental spirit takes over the babies body and they become one. They share the "vessel" and the child grows with the spirit as it's guidance. You would think wit this the world would be at peace... but no this would is also shared with the Hunters. They hunt us... they kills us with no feeling of remorse when they take the lives of the elements.

"Hunters" are the lucky humans that dodged the curse, but because of this they are desperate to rid the world of those who bare the markings of the elements. They feel that we are undeserving of these powers but I believe they are just disgruntled because they are not special but why would they want this. They have these special weapons that allow them to kill the elements and send them back into their deep sleep for the next century. They train their children young to slay us, I couldn't blame them. A war has now broken out because of this, a war that have gone on for centuries, but only they know how long. They keep their archives in a secret library underground that the elements can't get into because of this barriar that keep us out. It's not just the "Hunters' that fight us, we fight each other for dominance of each region.

The world is made up of different regions and each are reign by those of each element. Some smaller then others, some just little tribes of people who wonder around stealing and using smart tactics to take over regions. The largest region is "Land of Decay" the fire region, because of the fire, the heat dried up several areas of water, so even that was taken away from us. The biggest thing in our land is to keep it in the element, we cannot fall in with those of the other elements. It has never happened, but with the new Era, I am hoping to break this pattern. I am the only one of my kind and I am in search of the other who is the only one of his kind. I am a rouge and I am rebellious and I am going to take this monarchy down.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image

User Image

*No Godmodeing
*No cybering, take it to the PMS
*Romance is aloud, and wanted just keep it PG-17 we are all adults here
*You cannot kill another person unless they say you are aloud to
*Please send me your profile before you post
*Cursing is aloud but don't make is a habit
*Stick to regular Gaia TOS as well we want to have fun and not get booted
*No bumping or spamming take it somewhere else
*Three strikes and you are out I will delete your profile and make sure you cannot post here again
*Let's be semi-lite. post close to a paragraph each time if not let us know you have a brain fart or the day just isn't working out
*Must be commited roleplayer
*Must have two characters one elemental, one hunter
*You want to rule a region let me know, want to fight for an area let me know and we will set up a battle for dominance
*Ladies are you pregnant? Pregnancy will be sped up. If you have fallen in love with someone with another element pm me and I will declare the element of the baby.
*More rules will be added as the rp progresses

~Black List~ (you don't wanna be on here)

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:09 pm
Let me know you

User Image

*Only one light and light has to be a male, darkness is already taken

Skeleton
Username:
Character name:
Nickname(s) (to be separated with a comma):
Sexuality:
Birthday:

Height:
Weight:

Element or hunter:
If Element what kind:
Power(s) (Multiple powers to be separated into new paragraphs, with detail, two powers at first but as you grow older you will develop more (not more then five):
Guardian's Name:
Guardian's Form:
If hunter what weapons (either several weapons or two weapons and one power):

Personality (At least 5 sentences):
Biography (At least 2 5-sentence paragraphs):
Likes (At least 5):
Dislikes (At least 5):

Extra Information:
Music Genre: "If you had to describe yourself as a genre of music..."
Posting Colours:
Picture:  
Dawning of a New Era (OOC update)