Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
My T.G. synchro deck? (I've made some changes to it now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good deck?
  Yes ^_^
  No ¬_¬
  pollwhore *¬*
View Results

ganchroi

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 am
Rorek Orobus
ganchroi

That's also a fair point, but one thing you failed to consider - I'm broke right now cat_gonk
Even if I wanted to get the structure deck I couldn't.
But thanks anyway ^_^

I quickly did some research, and Utopia is only £5 Not sure how that'd move into Euro's, but also the starter deck is only £10. =/ you must be scrapping the barrel if that's pricey for you, I can see why people are struggling to make suggestions xD. Eh, I'll let you know if I come across any T.G. Cards or any useful cards for such a deck that I don't particularly want.

Well £5 is about €7 and £10 is about €13, so it's a little pricey considering we just about have enough money to eat and pay rent cat_gonk
(€7 = $10, €13 = $17 more or less, unless of course you're English - then it doesn't matter!)
Thank you hun ^_^
I'm gonna try to get a formula synchron for it anyway, since he's a level 2 synchro tuner and the big T.G's need synchro tuners to come out.
Scrap dragon I'd say is still going to be the hardest >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:50 am
Rorek Orobus
ganchroi

That's also a fair point, but one thing you failed to consider - I'm broke right now cat_gonk
Even if I wanted to get the structure deck I couldn't.
But thanks anyway ^_^

I quickly did some research, and Utopia is only £5 Not sure how that'd move into Euro's, but also the starter deck is only £10. =/ you must be scrapping the barrel if that's pricey for you, I can see why people are struggling to make suggestions xD. Eh, I'll let you know if I come across any T.G. Cards or any useful cards for such a deck that I don't particularly want.

Well £5 is about €7 and £10 is about €13, so it's a little pricey considering we just about have enough money to eat and pay rent cat_gonk
(€7 = $10, €13 = $17 more or less, unless of course you're English - then it doesn't matter!)
Thank you hun ^_^
I'm gonna try to get a formula synchron for it anyway, since he's a level 2 synchro tuner and the big T.G's need synchro tuners to come out.
Scrap dragon I'd say is still going to be the hardest >_<  

ganchroi

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Deck Database

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash