ROCK
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Beset

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:55 am
Like this: http://fav.me/d39fvwr
As by request of a SO?

This stems from a conversation between the crazy nympho girl at work and everyone else on "how far would you go to get laid?". This is something she did to sleep with a guy in college.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 am
I'm going to assume the link will get me fired, so no clicking.

I probably would not do this, simply because of my weight. Body painting has never really interested me.

Xiporah

paper giraffes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:16 am
Yeah sure, why not?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:09 am
I think that looks really cool actually. I'd probably do it just for fun if I had the chance.  

Vitamin Crack

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:08 pm
No. I don't mind walking around the house or the underwear store's fitting rooms nekkid, but I don't want anyone seeing my boobs in nothing but paint.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:22 pm
Why the ******** would you put that much effort into trying to get a guy to bone you?

I mean, it would be kind of cool to try on, but I wouldn't walk around in public probably, and I wouldn't be physically comfy (that stuff looks like it would feel weird) so I wouldn't want to have sex with it.  

unfathomable

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 pm
I can't see the picture because I don't remember my login info for Deviantart and I don't really care anyway. Because body paint looks stupid. So I guess my answer is no.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:58 pm
paper giraffes
Yeah sure, why not?

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Xiporah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:45 am
Uhg, I'm finally on a computer that I can look and it's got a Pissant Art MATURE block on it. neutral

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:21 am
If it was a request from an SO then maybe, I mean he sees me naked anyway but as long as only he would see me. I wouldn't do it in public or anything. (I don't have a DeviantArt so I got the maturity thing too so I couldn't see it, but I can still answer the question so yeah.)

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200

Beset

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:06 am
This example was on the extreme end but It's kind of shocking that the answers were mostly positive. O_o

Anyway, I wouldn't ever make a chick do that. xD Even for the bedroom. Not to mention, it's too... awkward.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for the pics breh. :V  

Honorary Charlatan

Arianah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:30 am
I've seen better body paints, personally, and if the subject matter was cool enough, I'd do it. Body image issues or not.

Florals, obviously nude, but pretty

Tiger

Even superheros can look better than the original paintings shown  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:09 pm
Arianah
I've seen better body paints, personally, and if the subject matter was cool enough, I'd do it. Body image issues or not.

Florals, obviously nude, but pretty

Tiger

Even superheros can look better than the original paintings shown

The DA that I linked too had some better ones, I'm not too sure why I used the one I did. Their Poison Ivy one was good.  

Beset

Beset

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:10 pm
unfathomable
Why the ******** would you put that much effort into trying to get a guy to bone you?

I mean, it would be kind of cool to try on, but I wouldn't walk around in public probably, and I wouldn't be physically comfy (that stuff looks like it would feel weird) so I wouldn't want to have sex with it.
Also; Latex paint.  
Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces