Welcome to Gaia! ::

D-T3CH :: HyTech . Basement . C*cktail

Back to Guilds

Joint Guild for Hybrid Technica, The Basement, and C*cktail 

Tags: hytech, hyte, basement, hexes, cocktail 

Reply -[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-
[PRP] Assbut isn't a real swear. [Lule, Wayne, Femi & Rene] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeanemon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:41 pm
Wayne sniffed and did his best to look refined as he sat. He smiled at Lule and tried to stealthily take her hand. The bat looked pleased to sit there beside her and hold her hand. His younger brother puffed out his cheeks and looked even more annoyed. Gross. Girls were littered with cooties. He knew these things.

"That'll happen. My sibs were miserable when we got split into separate rooms when we got bigger. I loved having the space. World takes all types, though." Rene grinned roguishly and jerked her head towards the kitchen. "Ya'll aren't vegetarians are you? Because I put bacon on like everything." Rene snorted.

Zach busied himself with carefully prodding Femi's leg. Why not? She was weird. Her and her weird daughter and his weird brother. Everything was stupid.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:43 pm
Lule grinned at Wayne as he sat beside her and took her hand. She squeezed his hand gently and set her head on his shoulder. It was comforting just having him near her, a solid figure she could reach out and touch. He wasn't just a wistful memory anymore, he was back. She was never going to let him go again. She looked up at him through her lashes and smiled.

Femi nodded, agreeing with Rene. "They were inseparable when they were younger. I was so grateful they got along." She grinned a bit. They got along, along together making messes. Her children had been a handful, but she loved them so. "Lule enjoys her salad, but with lion genes she couldn't be a total herbivore. Bacon sounds delicious." Femi looked down as Zach poked her again. She looked rather amused. "You must be getting tired of hearing about little Lule. What do you want to talk about, Zach?"  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Jeanemon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:47 pm
Wayne grinned down at Lule, his typically morose face flush. He leaned his head against hers and sighed. He could feel her there, soft and sweet smelling and alive. He wasn't going to leave again. "I like your perfume." He mentioned. "And whatever you're using on your hair." He'd have to get her some nice things.

The boy scowled at Femi. "I don't like talking about stuff with stupid people. Why do you smile so much? You're weird! You're weird and dumb and-" The boy puffed out his cheeks and looked sideways at his mother, flexing his arms and bunching up the little stinging tendrils that trailed from them.

"Behave."

"I DON'T WANT TO."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:54 pm
"Why thank you," Lule laughed, squeezing Wayne's hand. "Your cologne makes you smell quite nice yourself." She tipped her head up to plant a little kiss on his jawline. The other people in the room had melted away to her, and it was just her and Wayne.

Femi didn't seem phased at all by Zach's behaviour. She dropped her smile and looked at him with a serious face. "Is this better?" she asked.  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

-[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas