Submit

Seen it?
  Huh?
  Yep. <3
View Results

NYANEKO

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:18 pm
Heard very little about it, would like to know more...

I'll probabaly get around to watching it eventually, but anyone want to fill me in on the plot?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:57 pm
O.o o.O never even heard of it...  

Zon Matsukai

NYANEKO

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:51 pm
I think it's like a hentai. >.o  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:13 pm
yes its an hentai movie in which, despite the name, there is no dragon to seen. Personnaly I havent liked it but tastes are in nature hehe. You want to see it?  

CathieMithra

Ragdoll1482

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:31 pm
I've seen it, actually I own it. It is a hentai and it's more comic relief then anything else its fun to watch with a group of friends. Because you can do the voices for the different characters (or maybe we're just odd tee hee).

To tell you a little bit more about it, it starts out like a video game and the characters get chosen, then it comes to the pink haired girl she gets to be the "kitty slave girl" Which she doesn't want to be. I can't remember the exact line but it something in the ways of "Ah man I don't want to be the cat slave girl". It's funnier then that. They then go on and they fight a whole bunch of things one of which happens to be a Naga. The one sorceress has to power up by having sex with one of the other members of the team.. etc.. etc... As hentai's go, its pretty good, as said earlier is funny more then anything.

Anyway, I hope that helped some biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:13 pm
what does Dragon PInk mean!~  

xstealsureheartx45

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:57 pm
Sounds pretty funny. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:24 pm
It's pretty good, but later episodes get kinda bloody. I don't like too much blood getting into my hentai, especially if it's of hot girls. gonk  

AlienOmega

Redraptor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:36 pm
Heard about it but never seen it. Guess I will now that others tell me that its pretty funny. Comedy never hurt anyone... except the guy that everyone laughs at for getting hit in the balls rofl and hentai only hurts in a wierd fetish kinda way  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:01 pm
i have episode 1 on my pc, its about a party of 4 people, fantasy style, they get an assingment of the queen to kill and evil dude who steals souls of women.  

Ryuu Kuro

Kailer_Raimonji

Aged Survivor

24,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:25 pm
Zon Matsukai
O.o o.O never even heard of it...
I generally don't react like this, but DAMN, I can't believe I just read that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:37 pm
I remember reading years ago that Pink was a human, but then she put some enchanted pantys on and they turned her into a catgirl. But I never saw this in the first episode. Maybe it was from the manga.  

Kailer_Raimonji

Aged Survivor

24,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100

Catie

Barton Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:33 am
I've heard of dragon pink, I've seen pictures of it. I'm not sure if there's a dragon pink game too. I believe there's a lot of torturing in it gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:42 pm
I have the DVD at home of dragon pink. This anime was inspire from H game. Pink have weird relation with is master. let me know if you want to know more.  

gustorak

Ranmo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:19 am
i think i've heard of it  
Catgirl Fans United

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items