Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image
Lawrence Law Sill

Grabbing his bag, Law squeezed it tightly and sighed as he slowly calmed himself down. Well, it was time to go anyway. Must of overstayed their visit to such a nice place. No matter, it wasn't like the student could do anything about it.

Reaching into his bag, Law silently flipped through his journal silently, not noticing that his trusty gun has been stolen. Somehow, he felt he had to make up for all the days he didn't have time for writing. Turning to a new page, he began to write.

To Law, it was important to document all events, mainly because they could prove to be very important in the near future. Besides, these small journal entries could be proven useful in many ways.

Turning his eyes to Jake, Law smiled a little and rested his head against the wall weakly. He knew he should be getting rest, but somehow, he was anxious. He could feel himself panic, seeing that the murder case didn't die down at the least when he went back to the station.

Exhaling calmly, he sighed heavily and rubbed his head before closing the journal. He couldn't help but feel extremely tense after each passing minute. Since when was he so jumpy and nervous? Inhaling deeply, Law dug through his bag and took out his mp3 and turned on the player.

"Thanks again guys.... Good night I guess...."

Why didn't he address the three guys as humans? Law groaned silently as he turned on some music and sighed. Somehow, he wondered what was going to happen the next day. Would the police monitor them again? Honestly, he needed to learn how to run faster, before he drags down the group... or gets himself caught again.

Strange... they care... It.... feels nice.....

Turning around to Jake, Law smiled and folded his arms happily. What was their next plan? He did feel a little tired from the overwhelming story and the rap battle that occurred earlier.... mainly because he didn't warm up his speaking and singing voice before the competition.

Oh well... that... doesn't matter... But still... I can't help but wonder.... what I missed in class today. Or yesterday. Or the day before... wait.. this is only the second day we have been on the run... maybe it's because I keep waking up early many times because of yelling....

Closing his eyes calmly, Law shut his eyes and began to think about pleasant thoughts. Well, the only pleasant thoughts were the time he was with the other three. Maybe... opening up wasn't such a bad idea. They seemed like awesome people, and he enjoyed their company. It wasn't long until he fell asleep in the abandoned subway station.

Oh well... not like my classmates ever liked me... This life is better...

Minzy, Heechul, Jake... - Company

Abandoned Subway Station. - Location

Dazed... mainly because I am tired... - Currently

happy. Slightly Paranoid - Feeling

Sorrry... can you start off the next day? =D...- OOC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:41 pm
User Image

거짓말pArAnOiD거짓말

come on, come on, come on, breathe in . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx . . .fly off, fly off, fly off breathe out

Minzy watched as Law fell asleep and sat himself down in front of his friend, as if keeping guard. That was what he was doing, after all, he was keeping watch so that no one tried to sneak up on Law while he was asleep! Minzy smiled to himself, he was a good friend! Jake sat far away from Minzy and Law in the shadows of a stairwell. He was completely hidden in the darkness, but Minzy could see him because his eyes had already adjusted to the lack of light. Heechul seemed apprehensive, but followed Jake after a minute and soon the two boys fell asleep as well. Leaving Minzy awake to keep guard. He was a good friend!

Jake was first to wake up that morning, the sounds of honking cars and rumbling traffic lulling him out of unconsciousness. He stood up slowly, and stretched. "Hey," Jake called out, tapping Heechul with his shoe before moving over to wake everyone else up. Putting a hand on Minzy's shoulder, Jake was surprised to find their stoner friend already awake. "You're up?" He questioned, getting a nod from Minzy in response.

"I kept watch!" He cheered, giving a wide smile and leaving Jake a little bit confused as to why they needed a watch. "Didja sleep well, Jakey?"

Jake tensed at the unwanted nickname but slowly bobbed his head for 'yes'. He motioned to Law with his head. "We've gotta wake the poor sod,"

Minzy bit his lip, but shook off the bad atmosphere as quickly as possible.“Feel kinda bad,” He admitted, putting a hand on Law and shaking slightly. “Yah, Law, wakey wakey! It's morning!” Turning back to Jake, Minzy continued with,"Where'll we be going today?"

Jake looked around and thought for a minute. "I don't know." He confessed after a while of silence, putting his hands in his pockets and swiping the smile off of Minzy's face. Minzy nodded, but he wasn't sure why, and went back to waking Law.

Heechul stepped over calmly and said, "Somewhere fun." while motioning to Law with his hands. "He had a rough day, we should go have some fun"

Minzy brightened again and, before Jake could argue or Heechul could suggest somewhere to go, jumped up and cheered,"A theme park!" Minzy laughed and clapped his hands. "Law! We're goin' to a theme park!"

Heechul chanced a side ways glance at Jake, then looked at the floor. He would have to get Law alone sometime later and tell him what was going on. Heechul felt Jake next to him and realized that now Jake knew he knew, so getting out of Jake's sight was going to be harder than ever. Heechul took a deep breath. He felt trapped.

"There's a theme park two hours from here by train. Ruby Pier or something. Kinda old, used to go there as a kid. It'll do, right?"

turning, turning, round an' round and rotate . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx . . .it hurts, it hurts it hurts to breathe in and out

((After Heechul tells Law what he needs to know I don't think there'll be much else to do but get everyone to turn the killer in. So, I guess this role play is actually ending soon...))  

cancerousChemicals

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:10 am
User Image
Lawrence Law Sill

Yawning heavily, Law sighed and stretched his arms as he sat up slowly. Strangely, this was one of the times he had an actual good night's sleep and thankfully, he didn't wake up to screaming or some random dilemma that he had to go deal with. It was almost perfect.

Almost. Law wasn't exactly sure if he wanted people to touch him, even though if it was the kid that he trusted the most.

Cupping his ears slightly, Law nodded his head a little as he smiled at the idea. A theme park seemed... fun in a sense. There was fun things to do at a theme park... It would be a very good experience to play around there. Removing his journal from the bag, he wrote down five words down.

Day At The Theme Park.

Law made sure to remind himself to journal down everything that was going to happen.Smiling warmly, he dug through his bag and grabbed his glasses to put on. He could barely see anything without his glasses. With all the times he didn't wear his glasses, the student was absolutely sure that he eye sight got much worse.

Standing up slightly, Law stretched his arms again and yawned before letting out a small chuckle. So, the destination has been decided again. Taking a step forward towards the group, the student fixed his glasses again and smiled happily.

"Sounds like fun. This also means I am paying for you guys as well correct? I don't mind."

Blinking lightly, Law slung the duffel bag over his shoulder before shifting his position. He was really anxious to get going, to see what a theme park was like. This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and there was no way in hell he was going to screw this chance up.

Realizing that he had been bouncing up and down like some childish pixie fairy, Law blushed slightly and held his composure. Scratching his head sheepishly, he ran his fingers through his hair before looking up at the group.

"Let's get going. We absolutely must get there as soon as possible... Heechul... Show us the way!."

Minzy, Heechul, Jake... - Company

Abandoned Subway Station. - Location

THEME PAAARK!!... - Currently

happy. jumpy - Feeling

Sorry for the wait!! Aw it's ending... aww.....- OOC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image

거짓말pArAnOiD거짓말

Theme park was called Ruby Pier and was, as the name implied, on a pier that overlooked the sparkling ocean. There was a Ferris wheel and a lot of wooden roller coasters, a beach, and a variety of over-priced, yet vintage, vendor stalls. Ice cream, slush drinks, snow cones, cotton candy and caramel apples, fries, and beaver tails mixed in with the smell of the salty ocean around Ruby Pier. It wasn't too packed this early in the day, but it wasn't exactly empty, either. Lines had started forming on the more popular rides and attractions, but janitors could still be seen unlocking certain things.

Jake walked next to Heechul, staying closer than usual, as all the boys exited the bus that had shuttled them from the train station to the parking lot of Ruby Pier. Ruby Pier was free entry for this time of year, to make up for this the prices of food, drinks, and toys had been hiked up about ten percent.

Minzy had started holding Law's hand once they got off of the train and hadn't let go for longer than a minute up until now. It was just habit, Minzy thought, that their hands fit so nicely with each other. It had to be, because why else would Minzy hold someone else's hand. He had never done things like that before, not with Callie, just with Law. Minzy was reading waves from Heechul, and could sense that the pint sized ex-gang member was nervous, scared even, but his half-blazed mind could hardly register all of this properly.

"What first, LawBro?" Minzy asked, eyes bright and excited. He looked at all the various rides and attractions.

Heechul looked toward the Ferris wheel and had an idea, a vague idea that he wasn't too sure about. But an idea none the less. "There. The Ferris Wheel." He breathed, giving Law and meaningful look. "That would be okay, right?" Heechul then added, trying to incorporate a group decision, but Minzy was already speeding off by that point.

"Look! It's four to a thing!" Minzy cheered, giving his tickets to the bearded man running the ride and saving his friends a booth. It was a small thing, with a colourful roof supposed to look like an umbrella and linked metal bars that were supposed to make it look like a person could fall out of the booth quite easily. In actuality, there was thick fibreglass inside the gaps, so no one could fall out.

Heechul sat beside Jake and in front of Law. "Do you remember that thing?" Heechul stressed the word 'thing', because no such 'thing' existed. He was trying to get Law to play along, and if it didn't work then he was screwed. "About the flowers?" Heechul felt Jake looking at him. Heechul kept his gaze on Law."That you were going to show me, later?"

Heechul was trying to make all of this sound as much like "Law, I need tot talk to you alone" as he possibly could.

cancerousChemicals

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image
Lawrence Law Sill

Since it was Law's first time at a theme park, he figured it would be indeed, a valuable learning experiences to be able to walk around in such an attraction and maybe learn a thing or two about it. Chances are, he would also have a lot of fun there as well.

Although... he would never get over the feeling of people touching him. Feeling Minzy's hand around his was a little distracting, and maybe even creepy (mainly because he hates humans to begin with). Looking around at all the rides, Law's eyes widened as he slowly as he took off his glasses to look at the rides.

It really didn't help his vision but even with his somewhat blurry vision, he could see this places was similar to the ones he saw in stories and the occasional movies he used to watch as a kid. Raising his eye brows, he put back his on his glasses before turning to Minzy silently.

Sorry Minzy... 's the first time I'm here... I am clueless.

Turning his eyes to the Ferris Wheel, Law bit his lip and nodded slightly as he continued to watch the wheel spin and stop repeatedly. It didn't look scary but... it just looked so similar as how he saw it in the books. Turning his eyes to Heechul, he nodded slightly before he was pulled away.

Stepping into the little booth, Law sat down calmly, trying his best not to get scared. Considering when he looked at the other three boys, they were completely used to this. This ride must then be safe. Exhaling deeply, he looked out the window slightly as in rose into the air. The view was breathtaking, but he still didn't trust the ride.

Hearing someone call his name, Law instantly lost concentration on whatever he was thinking. Flower? He didn't really talk about flowers to Heechul... but then again, his facial expression... He knew enough to figure out that he needed something of some sort. Fine. He was going to play around. Flowers? He was hands down the best when it comes down to flowers.

"Like the Epiphyllum Midnight Bloom and the Strobilanthes kunthiana? Alright. I've got something. I thought you forgot so I didn't bother reminding you. After the ride, I can show it to you. You will be the first person to see them"

Not realizing he got completely carried away with the topic of flowers, Law smiled happily as he thought about all those amazing flowers that he could show Heechul. He completely forgot about the fact this was a way to spend time alone with the other. He was just way to infatuated with flowers.

Finally reaching his senses, Law blushed slightly and covered his face with his palm. Great, why did he have to be such a flower freak to begin with? As the ride ended, he managed to calm down and revert back to his more cooler and awesome self. Of course, he was still excited to tell Heechul about the flowers. Those secret flowers.

Once the the small compartment was opened, the first thing Law did was grab Heechul's hand and quickly jumped out of the cart before turning back to Jake and Minzy. He still had to make sure those two wouldn't kill each other, or if one of the other would try to follow.

"Jake! Minzy! Don't do anything stupid while we are gone! I promise we'll be quick... maybe! But yeah, don't kill each other!"

With that, Law quickly pulled Heechul along enthusiastically away from the two boys. Slowly as they walked further and further, his expression on his face faded into a much more serious one as he managed to reach a more less empty land in the theme park.

Spinning around, Law folded his arms and looked at Heechul with distress and concern. Something, felt off. Whether it was the expression they wore or the way the the other seemed so intent on talking to him, it was just all.... Shaking his head slightly, Law ruffled his hair slightly and turned back to other before pulling out his mp3 player.

"These flowers... they bloom at midnight.. and these bloom every... eight to ten years... Look. Beautiful isn't it? Why don't you tell me something? You must have something to say after seeing these."

That was pretty much Law's way of telling Heechul to tell him what was wrong. He quickly jumped beside him and showed him the pictures that was on the screen of the music player. Feeling the tension rise slightly, he had a feeling that Heechul knew something that was important and vital to the murder case. Remaining silent, Law didn't want to push his luck on this.

Heechul... - Company

Ruby Pier... the more empty part of it... . - Location

Cough... showing Heechul flowers.... - Currently

happy. jumpy - Feeling

SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU UPDATED IT ALREADY!! gonk .....- OOC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

거짓말pArAnOiD거짓말

The ride was fun! Minzy got to watch the scenery move and leave this funny little after image as they went up, up, up and around! He enjoyed the Ferris Wheel ride, even if he had no idea what Heechul and Lawbro were talking about! That was okay! He just liked to be around his friends, whatever they did was fine with him! Minzy was a little sad to leave the Ferris Wheel behind and, as he waved to Law and Heechul while they took off somewhere else, he thought about going for another round. Minzy decided it would be better not to, however, because Jakey was here as well, left behind just like Minzy was!

Jake looked at Minzy through the corners of his black eyes. Little did Law and Heechul know, but, if a distraction was what they needed Minzy was just the kid! Jake could practically see the wheels turning in Minzy's head and nearly groaned right out loud when the brunette opened his mouth.

"C'mon! We can go get ice cream while we wait!" Minzy pulled Jake in the direction of ice cream and ordered two cones, not knowing that Jake didn't like ice cream. Sitting down by themselves a good distance from the hustle and bustle of the fairground, Minzy held two vanilla cones and Jake seemed to be concentrating on the horizon.

"Would it be fair to say that you trust me?"

Minzy felt a sudden chill as Jake spoke, his calm and quiet tone penetrating the happy thoughts Minzy had been having. Nervously, Minzy shook his head. He felt bad, really, guilty. He had tried to trust Jake, he really had, but it just didn't work out...

"I'm sorry Jakey,"

Jake's hand touched the gun in his pocket. He could shoot Minzy right now and here, and no one would know. Law and Heechul might be suspicious, but they had no proof. And without proof, an argument means nothing. It would be a shame, though, to lose a depressed drug-addict from a broken home. Jake almost smiled, his own sarcasm amused him.

"But you trust Heechul?"

Minzy nodded repeatedly, lowering the ice cream cones from his mouth and looking up at Jake with widened eyes. Oh, Minzy trusted Heechul a whole ton! Heechul was a little mean, sort of judging, and cold, but he was a friend! Nice enough to Minzy and seemed to like Law a little bit, as well! Of course Minzy trusted Heechul, he had no reason not to!

"What about Law?"

Minzy smiled and put a finger to his lips.

"Don't tell him or nothin', but I think I like him."

Heechul wasn't even listening to Law's crazy flower-talk, Heechul thought flowers were stupid! "Nothing about flowers! Enough with the flowers!" Heechul snapped, feeling anger and stress boil in his chest, making him extremely on edge. He felt like he had all those days ago, when the adventure first started and the years before that. Heechul closed his eyes, safely behind a curtain of black hair. He didn't want to revert! Heechul stopped dead in his sentence because he was going to finish with 'i'm not myself', but, if anything, being angry and hateful was more himself that how Heechul was acting right now. Heechul shook his head. "Law, we need to go to the police, I think I know who killed Callie."

It's alright, i've been in a writing slump for a long time. So, perhaps it was a good thing you took so long.  

cancerousChemicals

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:36 am
User Image
Lawrence Law Sill

Pulling the mp3 player away from Heechul, surprisingly, Law couldn't find the strength to get angry at him. In fact, he was almost half laughing. Most likely because he was going insane by the very second. However, his laughter slowly faded as he examined the other's face intensely.

His attitude completely shifted from happy to serious and half confused. Heechul... knew the killer. If Law were to scratch out Heechul and reason out who was the killer, that would mean the killer was.... Shaking his head violently, the student dropped his bag and began to dig through the bag furiously to find-

His gun was missing.

Shutting his eye tightly, Law rubbed his forehead as he zipped up his bag and slung it over his shoulder before standing back up. He... just was so confused and bewildered. In a way, he felt guilty for not being able to fully make eye contact with Heechul and to act more rational about this.

The gun... If Heechul claims he knows the killer, it has to be Jake. He had my bag along with Heechul... wait. Minzy. Damn! Minzy. I have... to find him!!

Law bit his lip harshly as shifted nervously as he was trying to relax and rationalize his decision. There wasn't anything to say but to assume it was Jake. But... he was such a great companion. In fact, he wasn't even accused to begin with.

Of course, considering how he was so overwhelmed, it wouldn't be surprising if Law made the wrong assumption off the back. Turning his eyes to Heechul, Law nodded to him slightly and folded his arms, trying to remain calm and rational like the usual man he usually was.

"So... Might want to tell me who the.... murderer is? .... It's.... jake... is it not?"

Exhaling deeply, Law sighed and rubbed his forehead again as he felt his voice almost crack. Even though he seemed the most enthusiastic about catching the murderer, it really came a shock to him. Running his fingers through his hair, the student turned to Heechul and folded his arms tightly.

"So, want to go to the police now, or do you want to meet back up with the group... I'm worried about Minzy."

Heechul... - Company

Shocked and confused about who the murderer is..... - Currently

tired, stressed, shocked, confused - Feeling

- OCC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image

"Don't leave me all alone."

██████████████████████┉┉███

「Can it stop hurting now?」
「Can I stop being afraid now?」
「Can I just laugh as much as I have cried?

███┉┉██████████████████████

The slight click of Jake cocking the sleek black gun went unnoticed by the hundreds of wandering people as they milled around in the distance. There was no way they could have heard, Jake and Minzy were far away; hidden behind a low sitting restroom building and obscured from the public's vision by bushes and scraggly trees. The forest behind Minzy's back would tell none of its secrets.

Minzy's brain stopped. His mouth hung open. He mouthed "no", but no sounds passed his shaking lips. He meant to say "Jakey, please, what are you doing?" but no words surfaced from his clenched throat.

On the ground, Minzy sure looked vulnerable.

"You don't think I'll do it."

Minzy went as if he were about to shake his head, but then twitched and dropped the motion. He starred up at Jake, not convinced he wasn't going to cry. Breath caught in Minzy's throat, his chest fluttered in anticipation, in fear, in anger. But, he didn't really feel any of that.

Minzy was starring down the barrel of a loaded gun, and he wasn't sure if he was ready to die or not. He knew the answer, or thought he knew, at one point. He thought he was ready to die...

But now...

"Do you want me to tell you the truth?"

Jake's heartbeat was slow, rhythmic, but his face was flushed slightly. His brain was on fire, a million different thoughts at once. I'm not right. I'm not right. I'm messed up. He had a finger on the trigger, though it was shaking.

"About Callie?"

Jake hadn't been expecting Minzy to answer, and the shaking, cracking voice that spoke up seemed desperate, though, at the same time, it didn't sound like Minzy. It was higher pitched, warped. Jake blinked his big black eyes and swallowed.

"About my Callie?" The person talking through Minzy's body continued. "My Callie?"

Jake felt his head bob up and down, a knee jerk reaction. "About Callie." He confirmed.

Heechul hadn't even been thinking about Minzy. The affable stoner hadn't even crossed Heechul's mind, only his own safety and the feelings of betrayal had been on Heechul's heavy consciousness. Minzy could be dead by now, dead at the hands of Jake!

Heechul put both hands to his head and clenched his fists around some of his hair.

If Heechul knew Jake, which he did, this was not going to end well.

"I'm afraid."

OOC: I DIDNT EVEN SEE YOU HAD POSTED IM SO SORRY  

cancerousChemicals

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Lawrence Law Sill

Taking a step backwards, Law shook his head violently as he held his hand to his forehead. He was on the brink of loosing his composure. So ... it was Jake apparently. Not yet, he wanted to make sure Minzy was safe. Minzy, he was the first person Law grew close to... by accident of course. But there was no way he would let him die.

Letting out the final exhale without warning, Law burst out into a quick sprint back to Ruby Pier. He had to find the two of them and get down to the truth. And more importantly, he didn't want anyone else to die. Too many people died around him. He absolutely refused for another to die because of him.

Panic, anger, trauma, fear and paranoia; all the emotions flooded his mind as he could feel himself struggling to breath. If only, his legs would run faster. If only, he was a faster runner, he wouldn't be in so much pain. Getting himself immersed in the crowd, he realized that he had completely lost sight of Heechul.

Snarling underneath his breath, he looked around frantically and continued to run faster through the crowd. Somewhere. Those two had to be hiding somewhere. But where? His sense of logic was no longer functioning properly. No matter what though, he would find his way back to the others and solve the mystery.

For Law, seconds became hours and minutes became days. Feeling himself go insane, he froze in his position and thought deeply for a moment. After getting so worked up, he slowly managed to re-collect all his morals, beliefs, memories among other things. As he slowly began to think rationally, the student began to catch his breath before continuing his search for Minzy and the others.

Hopefully, Heechul would be able to get to Minzy in time. It wouldn't be long until he would be able to find the other two guys. Thinking harder, he swiftly moved through the crowd and into a emptier part of the Pier. Luckly enough, he found the three boys there. Something was happening... but he didn't understand what.

Staying on a more cautious side, Law inhaled deeply, before walking up to the three boys with his eyes narrowed on Jake calmly. It took a lot of effort not to go charging at Jake on the spot. He was way too strong for the student, and he wasn't sure if Heechul would approve of his actions. Clenching his fists together, Law opened his mouth slowly, and began to bring forth audible words.

"Jake. The gun. That... was in my bag. What is... Tell me something. Why? Is... killing someone... fun?"

As law spoke, he almost didn't even know what he was saying. Such strange words were coming out of his mouth and he was just plain confused. Originally, he was planning to kill Jake, but now... He couldn't help but think back to his past, as he remembered his sister killing her own family. Again, his mental ability was messed up again. And this was the worst time for it to happen.

Heechul. Minzy. Jake... - Company

Confronting Jake and his actions (and failed at it).... - Currently

Calmer. Sentimental. Confused. Maybe a tad bit curious - Feeling

So basically, Law goes paranoia for a while, which is probably where you can do whatever you want with Heechul and meet up with the other 2 earlier. Eventually, law shows up. =D - OCC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image

"Don't leave me all alone."

██████████████████████┉┉███

「Can it stop hurting now?」
「Can I stop being afraid now?」
「Can I just laugh as much as I have cried?

███┉┉██████████████████████

Heechul had lived alongside enough mentally and emotionally unstable boys to know the difference between when a boy was gone and when he was gone. Law was gone. There was no hope of him returning any time soon, there was no way to coax him back with words and, frankly, Heechul wasn't sure if he had any. Heechul was going through a tough spot himself; dealing with the crushing reality that the boy he called his older brother, the boy who practically saved his life, was a murderer.

So Heechul watched Law leave, and tried to surface from the current of thoughts he had gotten swept up in.

Minzy was facing death. Minzy was starring up into Jake's eyes and he felt one hundred and fifty percent certain that the dark eyed boy would shoot. Minzy was facing death, but there were other matters at hand.

"She struggled."

Minzy's mind brought forth the image of Callie's face. She was smiling, left cheek bruised and right nostril crusted with dried blood. Of course she fought back, a voice in Minzy's head cackled away. Of course she did! Call was a fighter, she loved to fight!

"She was strong."

Jake rolled up his sleeve, revealing a huge purple and yellow bruise, surrounded by the pin pricks of red that were broken capillaries. He looked at it for a minute, then moved those black eyes to Minzy. He pulled up his other sleeve, and showed off four long, deep, scratches that looked infected. Crusted with dark red, outlined with a thin layer of half-translucent yellow, the surrounding skin a puffy red. Jake smirked.

"I was stronger."

Minzy broke. Shattered. His face crumpled, eyebrows creased upward and mouth open slightly, as he looked up at Jake and everything came crashing down around him. Minzy could see her as she had been; screaming and swearing and not going down without a fight...Minzy closed his eyes, and they began to leak tears. He put a hand to his face.

Heechul grabbed a fistful of Jake's jacket and pulled, yanked him stumbling backward. Jake did not turn, he kept his gun trained on Minzy while his head and eyes rounded on Heechul. Heechul would have loved to notice that Jake looked different than the boy he knew, but that wasn't the case.

This was the only Jake there had ever been.

"Stop this," Heechul meant to say this as a command, but it came out feeble. "Jake, you said you'd never kill anyone," Heechul thought back to being a kid. He hated being a kid. When he was younger, he accidentally went too far and his opponent hadn't gotten up. Heechul had killed before, it was written in his past, but Jake had always persisted he was against killing. Against violence in general. "Minzy, Minzy's you're friend, anyway! And haven't you robbed him of enough?"

Jake pressed down on the trigger, tight enough for Heechul to notice the change, but not with enough pressure for the bullet to fire. "Don't get in my way."

Heechul knew he was strong, but Jake was stronger. If it came to a fight...

"I can't tell," Jake slowly removed himself from Heehcul's grasp and took a step toward Minzy, while directing his words back at Law. "I don't know...What I'm feeling. I don't even know why," Minzy was still crying, but he wasn't making any noise. He had both hands up to his face, his fingers pressed into the skin, the delicate scar tissue. "Is that wrong?"

Heechul blinked. Heechul had screwed up morals. He hated humans like Law, though to a lesser degree, and found nothing wrong in stealing, yelling hurtful things at others, and physical violence. But, killing... When Heechul, in his life, had resorted to killing, he felt remorse for a short amount of time...Did that mean it was wrong? "Put the gun down, okay? Jake? Don't kill Minzy."

"Law. Do you think I'm wrong?" Jake's voice raised, became harsher, he seemed angry. Minzy shook his head.

"You took away the one person who stayed with me. Everybody left except Callie, and you made her leave." Minzy took a deep breath and choked on it.He wished he was still too high to realize she was gone, too high to feel anything but happiness, excitement, energy. "And you don't even know why!"

Heechul was closing in slowly, intending to jump Jake and grab the gun. No matter what Law said, Heechul was determined to get that gun away from Jake before he killed Minzy. Heechul looked at Law and mouthed, 'I won't let him hurt Minz.'

"I'm afraid."

((I have a picture of Minzy on my Profile! if you wanna see! I feel like I'm putting a lot of pressure on you in this roleplay, as if I'm making you lead and I'm sorry for that! @ n @))  

cancerousChemicals

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
Lawrence Law Sill

If it was possible for Law to turn more pale than he already was, he would. In front of him was a murderer. The same kind of person that murdered his family. The boy in front of him wasn't the eldest boy that took care of Heechul. He definitely wasn't the same man he was rapping with the previous day. In the instant moment, all the trust and experiences disappeared to him.

Jake was a murderer. Everything he did leading up to this point was all forgotten. Law hated Jake. One, because he stole his gun that was meant only for self defense. Two. That gun was pointed at Minzy. And three. Jake, reminded him about his mentally paranoid sister. The memories of watching his whole family died, still influenced his decision.

'I'm the real fool here. Trusting someone that seemed so nice.... I am a real fool. Not Jake. No...'

Inhaling deeply, Law flinched and remained frozen as he tried to keep his composure. He really wanted to jump in front of Minzy and hopefully manage to beat the living daylights out of Jake. Of course, he had a gun so it was plainly impossible. Common sense and logic defied that, but somehow, it was getting harder to stay calm by the passing second.

Turning his eyes back to Heechul, Law felt somewhat reassured with the other's presence. He wasn't sure if the other had a fighting chance against Jake, but that didn't matter. Thinking through what he was going to say, Law took a step forward and stood in front of Jake and removed his glasses

"Jake. Murder is wrong to begin with. Your presence is repulsive. Murderers like you.. ought to go to hell and rot there. You disgusting human. I trusted you. Filthy humans... like yourself should go die. Seriously. The world is better off without you..."

Turning back to Heechul, Law sighed to himself, wondering if what he said was harsh in anyway. Somehow, he found himself trusting these people. It made him feel somewhat guilty for saying something heartless. He was... truly a fool, for growing so weak and pathetic like this.

However, something caught Law's eyes. As Heechul mouthed the silent words, the student managed to relax a little. If there was anyone who could stand a chance against Jake, it would be Heechul no doubt about it. He gave the other a slight nod before turning around to bend down next to Minzy.

"Minzy... are you alright? Are you okay? I'm here... don't worry... I'll be here..."

Heechul. Minzy. Jake... - Company

Mixed emotions... Not sure how to feel.... - Currently

Ticked off, upset, sentimental, - Feeling

's okay~ I just never led an rp before... so it's pretty new to me... anyway, this post sucked big time! =P - OCC

Ø Only Role playing [Yaoi] Ø

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff