Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Just noticed.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:48 pm
Aka_Saiyaku
they're not. There's stubborn people, and poor people. And honestly, the second part of B is absolutely needed. You don't have money? get a job. It's the holidays. People are hiring everywhere. Make money, and you can get better cards or just staples you need. It's not difficult to comprehend. My brother does it. He just got a job at burger king for god's sake and his game has improved because now he's going and getting the cards he needs. If you're young, get a paper route, have your parents make coffee and sell it on the street (or bottled water in the summer. A case cost 4.50 and you can sell all 24 bottles for a dollar a piece) Like I said, not hard.

While people are working to feed a family, you are working to play a card game~
Though if they don't have money they don't have money and their financial situation is none of our concerns so thats what i mean is by its not needed, simply because, again, we are not miracle workers...besides with the holidays coming up asking for a pack of cards or a deck isnt too much to ask for if you ask me...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:04 am
in regards to the money issue. I'm flat broke. and my family income goes mostly towards bills, house repairs, and food. what ever i use towards cards is form holidays and birthdays, and old holo's i dont use anymore. like me, not everyone has an income that can pay the expense of a changing meta or deck, but that doesn't eman they shouldn't try where they can.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:17 pm
axean
in regards to the money issue. I'm flat broke. and my family income goes mostly towards bills, house repairs, and food. what ever i use towards cards is form holidays and birthdays, and old holo's i dont use anymore. like me, not everyone has an income that can pay the expense of a changing meta or deck, but that doesn't eman they shouldn't try where they can.

Or if you know people, you can tutor kids for cash like i do, 10 bucks an hour for tutoring elementary school kids adds up you know, specially since you can make your own hours  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff