Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tech Master Reaver's Bio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:41 pm
ultimatemk
Hello Mr. Reaver. Welcome to DTI. I'm ulti and well please don't ask questions to me because most of the time I may not know the answer

EH?! Then how else are you going to learn? Knowledge comes from experience and experience is key...

OH, Btws, Welcome to DTI, I'm Liger and wish you a very happy welcome to the guild. I most definitely agree with Blue on the machine type, that is... if you happen to be a machine loving person. I'm personally more into the beastly category of digimon and a lover of Vaccine Type digimon.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:46 pm
Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island Tech Master Reaver. ^-^ You can call me D. ^-^ Also, if you wish, you can get a chance to obtain a HiMachinedramon in the Captain America Digimon Movie Contest in the Walter Island Forum. ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Tech Master Reaver

O.G. Businessman

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:48 pm
Dstdnt
Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island Tech Master Reaver. ^-^ You can call me D. ^-^ Also, if you wish, you can get a chance to obtain a HiMachinedramon in the Captain America Digimon Movie Contest in the Walter Island Forum. ^-^

Thanks for the warm welcome all of you. D sadly I have to pass it up.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:55 pm
Tech Master Reaver
Dstdnt

Thanks for the warm welcome all of you. D sadly I have to pass it up.

You're welcome~ and not a problem at all. 3nodding ^-^ I hope that you will enjoy your time in this really great Guild. ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Tech Master Reaver

O.G. Businessman

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:12 pm

*Chuclkes* My my I have been in the guild for a total of three days and I now just became a Official Tamer only a few hours ago, And look I already have my first Mega Pet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:11 am
Congrats to you on that sir. Seems like people these days are getting fully digivolved digimon so quickly. When I joined, it took about a week or so to get up enough, unless you did nothing but bumped in the chatterbox threads.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:32 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Congrats to you on that sir. Seems like people these days are getting fully digivolved digimon so quickly. When I joined, it took about a week or so to get up enough, unless you did nothing but bumped in the chatterbox threads.

He bumped the Pride Forum xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:34 am
ultimatemk
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

He bumped the Pride Forum xd

That doesn't count as CB spam, he's participating in an event with hopes of winning something. Tis quite alright. I probably would have had mine sooner if there was an event going on when I joined... or at least starting.

Though I was apart of a special release to new tamers, hence Gaomon as my starter 3nodding

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Tech Master Reaver

O.G. Businessman

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:57 am

Indeed I did I bumped it 934 times and had the winning number on my 864 time, sadly I lost it on someones else 2nd bump.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm
Tech Master Reaver

Indeed I did I bumped it 934 times and had the winning number on my 864 time, sadly I lost it on someones else 2nd bump.

It was really close, and I remember my first Event too. =D It was an Olympics Event to coincide with the Olympics. sweatdrop I came second place and won my first Digimon, Gaomon. My Starter Digimon however, is one of my favourite Digimon, Guilmon. sweatdrop ^-^ There will be other Contests, Tournaments, and Events, so I'm sure you will obtain another Digimon quite quickly. 3nodding ^-^ Also congratulations on your first Mega Digimon! ^-^ sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Tech Master Reaver

O.G. Businessman

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:04 am
What a rather slow and boring day.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:28 am
I have to agree, why can't everyone do like I do and completely reject family to be forever lost in the world of the imaginary??? scream
I'm joking of course... but the level of action as of late is quite unsettling... sweatdrop

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Tech Master Reaver

O.G. Businessman

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:18 pm
It would be nice to have another contest or event like the Demon Lords, that was rather fun even if it felt like I was cheated.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:22 pm
Tech Master Reaver
It would be nice to have another contest or event like the Demon Lords, that was rather fun even if it felt like I was cheated.

Those are always fun events, don't know if there will be any that large scale any time soon but we should get some more basic contest soonish!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Tech Master Reaver

O.G. Businessman

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:33 pm
Well its been a while since I last peeked in this guild, still no events that look worth getting into sadly.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff