Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ninja Resurrection

Back to Guilds

A fully original naruto rp guild custom built from the ground up. 

Tags: naruto, original, role play, ninja, Ninjutsu 

Reply Land of Earth
Market Place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:44 pm
"Indeed for now stay back but be ready to join in if things look bad if we enter battle now we'd only be in the way" Sakuya told Tende as she watched the battle intensely waiting for any openings

Keda nimbly dodged and ducked the oncoming assault as he back away to get distance, as he did he formed hands signs.
"Meteor" Keda announced as the 5 meteorites fell around Tago then suddenly the all bounce inwards towards him.

The first clone looked at the rain of rocks and let it hit him as the rocks bounced of the hard stone like skin of the clone as it move towards the iron clone grabbing it then exploding blowing the clone to pieces

The second clone was caught in the corridor but luckily due to the merge of the clone it become more of a golem and didn't need to breathe as it walked threw the swamp.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:24 pm
"......And so when the earth finally does fall apart....."

User Image

Tago grit his teeth when he saw the jutsu was a failure at applying impact. "Damn who is this guy?" He asked himself angrily. He saw the meteors coming towards him which surprised him. "Earth Release: Wall of Rock!" He yelled as a huge rock pillar surrounded him. When the meteors finally hit the wall of earth it left an explosion leaving the wall smashed to pieces. When the explosion cleared up, Keda could see the earth Tago used start to sink. Emerging from a watery swamp Tago smiled. "What a jutsu you have." He said with a chuckle. "I see. You know multiple elemental jutsus. So now I have to kick it up a notch. All these jutsus you've learned are just going to give you a boost at defeating me." He said forming an unusual pair of hand signs quickly. "Earth Style: Attilion Jutsu!' The earth started to slant to where in the middle was a huge pit. "Devouring earth!" A pair of gaping jaws of a huge creature was being shown down the middle of the pit. The land around it was risen high to where the ground began to slide down to the middle of the pit. "Mud Style: Slippery Ink." He yelled after forming another pair of hand signs. He opened his mouth and slippery liquid shot out from it covering the pit making it harder to stop from going down the center where the jaws were. "And don't think you can leave!" He yelled forming more hand signs. "Earth Release: Dropping Lid!" He yelled as a huge lid made out of earth rose above them covering the pit. "Now this is your end." He said as he formed one last pair of hand signs. "Doton: Earth Merge!" He yelled as his body sunk into the ground, he reappeared next to the huge lid that covered the pit.

The clone felt the movements underneath noticing that the clone wasn't destroyed just yet. It turned back around facing the dome it created. "Earth release: Spike Land!" It yelled as the spikes began to shoot up looking for the clone.

"What technique!" Tende' yelled as he watched Tago. "I'm sure he has it all under control, but I still feel the enemy." He said to Sakuya.

"..... The land of the Valley will still stand. We actually love our earth...."

OCC:

soDavided
Crew

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:55 pm
"Indeed but shouldn't be for much longer I have faith in our Kage" Sakuya replied still watching

Since the clone was made of water and electricity the spikes did little to nothing to slow it down as it eventually use a huge bolt of lightning to smash threw one of the walls an escape.

Keda looked at the scenario he was in "You done? good" He stated as if he was paying little attention to the fight the same way an opponent would respond after waiting for his turn in a chess match.
"Chew on this" Keda announced as he started at the maw he was sliding into he launched a fireball down the hole of the maw before having it explode shattering the maw to pieces before it could engulf Keda.
"Now to get out" Keda stated as he aimed another explosive fireball at the lid blowing a small hole in it as Keda used it to jump out.

(The first Keda clone self destructed so it's no longer in the battle either)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:18 pm

User Image

"Impossible. The Kage's opponent is awfully strong. It's like he never loses any chakra."

"Damn!" Tago said as he watched the lid destroy open. When Keda landed on the ground Tago squinted his eyes. He could see the chakra points inside him and the flow of chakra. "What the hell?" He asked himself. "His chakra. What type of monster is he?" He said to himself. "It's like the flow of chakra only rebuilds after a jutsu." He snarled. "I don't know what type of monster you are, but you aren't going to hurt the village I live in!" He yelled. He made a few hand signs and stared at Keda angrily. "Rock Bomb!" He quickly yelled as his mouth opened up. A rock shot out after Keda and held a burning scroll on it which would triggers it explosion when it gets close to Keda.

When the explosion sound hit the wall of dome it ran towards the explosion. "Tornado of water!" It yelled as water mixed with mud from the swamp twirled towards the area hopefully sucking up the Keda clone along with it.

OCC: Sorry Edit D:

soDavided
Crew

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:35 pm
"Heh heh i'm not going to destroy your village..." Keda chuckled as he used a beam of water to stop the rock bomb keeping it from exploding on him.
"I'm going to destroy...EVERYTHING!" Keda announced as he launched Ultima at Tago letting it explode around him shattering everything nearby leaving him standing in a leveled area.

The second clone of Keda moved threw the water towards the iron clone attempting to self destruct like the other clone had done to the first iron clone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:28 pm

§§Tago Zero§§

User Image

Tende' grabbed onto the top of Sakuya's dress with his antlers. He quickly jumped up from the ground as quick as he could to avoid getting him and Sakuya caught in the explosion. When they both landed on the ground his eyes widened at the sight. "The Tsuchikage! We must get the people here out immediately!" He said looking down at Sakuya.

When the smoke cleared up, there stood Tago gritting his teeth and staring at his opponent angrily. He clenched his fist in anger seeing the destruction of his village being done. He closed his eyes taking all the anger in then reopened them revealing a new color. His eyes were now completely white. "You've done the wrong thing. Now it's best that you die!" He yelled. He quickly formed a few hand signs quicker than the eye could see. "Earth Genjutsu: Wheel of Fortune! Valley!" He yelled as the area soon turned into a flat treeless valley. "Summoning Jutsu: Lasto!" He yelled as a click of blood fell from his finger onto the ground. A big blast of smoke appeared leaving behind a huge hungry looking lion.

"Yes Tago?" He asked. "What situation is this now?" He asked looking peculiarly at Keda.

"I asked for your assistance to get this fight over with." Tago said sternly. "This man cannot be forgiven and must be destroyed on the spot, and this time I'm not giving a damn on whose village he is from." He snarled. "So you know what to do!" He yelled.

"Right!" Lasto yelled jumping up into the sky.

"Wooden Style: Wooden Tranformation! Wooden Mallet!" Tago said after forming a few hand signs. Lasto who was still in the air transformed into a huge wooden mallet, the same size that he was now. Tago caught it with a little struggle, but had lifted it up immediately going in to smash Keda.

Tende' who was not caught in the genjutsu could still see what was going on within it. "Incredible." He said loudly and looked down at Sakuya. "I'm sure you see through the genjutsu too and can tell me whats going on in the fight too. But we don't have enough time to watch, we must use this genjutsus time to allow us to help the pedestrians out of here." He said ready to run over to the area where most of the people were laying on the ground at.

The clone was destroyed along with Keda's clone when Keda created his Ultima attack.

soDavided
Crew

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:17 pm
"Right" Sakuya replied as she went with Tende to attend to the injured and help clear out the village

Keda looked at the giant mallet as he couldn't dodge it because of it's size
"Fire Beam" Keda made a hand sign then went to a crouching position as he aimed and shot the beam up at the mallet hitting it with enough force to slow it's descent as the fire ignited the mallet hopefully Keda could slow the descent enough so that the mallet would burn up before impact.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:56 pm

§§Tago Zero§§

User Image

Tende' assisted by putting all the injured on his back and placing them away from the battle scene.

Tago put his index finger and middle finger together. "Release." He said as the mallet turned back into Lasto.

Lasto flicked the flames from his mane. He growled at Keda angrily. "You're gonna pay for that!" He yelled.

Tago hurriedly formed a few hand signs. "Iron clone jutsu!" He yelled as 4 clones stretched out of his body. "Just sit back Lasto. I'll tell you when." Tago said as one of the clones stepped up.

One of the clones looked at Keda with a blank face. "Earth Style: Crushing Twin Wall!" It yelled as the ground beside Keda rose up. With full speed the two walls go towards Keda in an attempt to squish him.

soDavided
Crew

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:45 pm
Keda reacted quickly jumping high up and over the walls as they slammed into each other He took aim
"Hydro Blast!" Keda announced aiming the powerful wave of water at Tago.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:22 pm

§§Tago Zero§§

User Image

Another Iron clone quickly jumped in front of Tago who was stood his ground unafraid. "Earth Style: Terra Shield!" It announced as the ground rose in front of it and Tago. The blast of water hit the huge shielding rock. After all the water dispersed it sunk back into the ground.

"Now go!" He yelled as another clone jumped after Keda who was still in the air.

The clone flew straight after Keda and formed a few hand signs. "Water Release: Water Spear!" It yelled as a spear made of water appeared in its hand. It lunged it at Keda hoping to hit him.

soDavided
Crew

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:10 pm
Keda tried to dodge the incoming spear but was grazed along his ribs he held his wound as he landed away from the clones
"I will pay you back for this" Keda threatened as he began to vanish,
once Keda had vanished he would appear miles away from the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:16 pm

§§Tago Zero§§

User Image

Tago sighed in relief that Keda was gone. "It was like he had never ending chakra." He said putting his index finger and middle finger together. "Release." He said as his eyes went back to normal. "Thanks Lasto. You can go now." Tago said smiling.

"Right!" Lasto said as he disappeared into smoke.

Tago put his two fingers back together again. "Release!" He said as the genjutsu faded away revealing Tago and his four clones.

Tende' looked at Tago and exclaimed. "You did it!" He said smiling. "Where did the man go?"

"He got away but enough talk we must get all these people to the medic." He said as the individual clones made hand signs. They all yelled "Shadow clone jutsu." They all yelled as they made a little more over a hundred clones. They all separated looking for people that were hurt.

soDavided
Crew

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:07 pm
"Are you hurt sir?" Sakuya asked Tago as she inspected him for any injuries. "Should we do a search for the man?" She added wondering what the Kage's next move would be  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:57 pm

§§Tago Zero§§

User Image

"I'm alright." He said giving Sakuya a smile. "I'm alittle hurt, but luckily he didn't do fatal damage to me. That man is probably far away from here now. I don't sense him, so I want you to go back to the village and station an Echogeen at each opening of our village. Tende' and I are going to get the rest of these people to the medic. As for the man he told me he would be back. We'll be ready. I will need to alert the other villages of this man, but if it was someone of that village then we can not keep peace with them, if it was all behind them."

soDavided
Crew

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:01 pm
"Understood, I will set up the village defenses right away" Sakuya replied as she headed to the Echogeen HQ
"As you are all aware the village was under attack recently, The Kage has asked us to go into high alert because of this" She explained  
Land of Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff