Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ninja Resurrection

Back to Guilds

A fully original naruto rp guild custom built from the ground up. 

Tags: naruto, original, role play, ninja, Ninjutsu 

Reply Land of Earth
Market Place Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soDavided
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:36 pm
User Image

This is where people buy items and some festivals are held.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:58 pm
Keda made it to the market place from the tower.
He looked around examining the village determining where everything was set up and listening to any rumors about the Tsuchikuma, of course villages had little know knowledge of the beast and anything they mention was mostly speculation or just some one trying to act like they know something.

"Ugh this is more boring than sitting at the base" Keda thought to himself he wanted to start some kind of uproar in the market place, blowing the market place up would be so satisfying but he held back his urge to do so, If he caused too much a scene the special ops would come in swarms and be a nuisance.
"Ugh get the information first then fun" Keda reminded himself looking around he decided to head up from the streets and leaped from roof top to roof top to get a better view of the area  

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:06 pm
"Ugh this is boring, I can't take it any more!, who cares what happens to this village" Keda stated getting impatient as he looked at the crowds of people

" Nothing like the sound of a 1000 people screaming in unison right?" He told himself forming chakra into a fireball he aimed it at the village center tossing it into the crowd of people having it explode and causing confusion and panic in the streets while Keda watched from a distance

'WHAHAHHA Ho ho, Look at them run!" Keda laughed as panic carried threw out the village like a ripple in a pond  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:08 pm
"......And so when the earth finally does fall apart....."

User Image

Tago appeared in the market place seeing explosions going along within it. He squinted his eyes at the roof tops sensing a great power from it. "Ugh!" He yelled as he turned into a cloud of smoke and appeared on the roof tops just to see Keda having the time of his life. "So finished there?" He said with a grin. "Well looks like your fun ends now." He formed a hand sign. "Rockslide!" He said as the rooftop rose and slanted forcing chunks of the roof to slide towards Keda.

"..... The land of the Valley will still stand. We actually love our earth...."

soDavided
Crew

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:38 am
"Oh?" Keda stated as he hopped into the air
"Water Geyser Jutsus" He announced as a force of water came from his feet lifting him up over the rock slide.
"I was wondering when some one would show up, I was starting to get so bored" Keda admitted as he stood before Tago.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:50 pm

User Image

Tago watched as he evaded his rock slide jutsu. "Well, your not going to be bored anymore. Your going to be dead if you don't leave this village!" He yelled. "Either leave or suffer the consequences." Tago yelled as he formed another hand sign. "Shonigun!" He whispered as his eyes started to change. His pupils turned into a white circle and the whites in his eyes turned black. He then formed a different hand sign and grinned. "Hurricane!" He yelled as the water around the area started to build up and increase in size. "After him." Tago said as he pointed his index finger at Keda. The water then aimed for him.

soDavided
Crew

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:58 pm
"Ice tornado" Keda announced as the tornado of ice swirled around the particles of water freezing them and blowing the attack back at Tago as shards of ice.

"Hmph and here I thought you were just another pretty boy... INCREDIBLE! That's the most fun I've had in minuets" Keda stated thrilled by the destructive power of the Hurricane  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:05 pm

User Image

"Epic Strength!" He yelled quickly as a green flame circled around his feet. He quickly stump down onto the rooftop and the top of the huge building's roof flew up in front of him and used itself as a shield making the ice shards shoot into it. "Killer punch!" He yelled as he punched the piece of the roof as it shot towards Keda. "This isn't a game you know. This is life or death for you." He said angrily.

soDavided
Crew

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:24 pm
"Oh lighten up, You don't have to be serious." Keda stated as the large chunk of roof flew towards him
'Ultima" He announced as the orb of chakra flew towards the roof and explode violently blowing it to smaller pieces and away from Keda.

"Heh hee hee come on LET"S PLAY! " Keda chuckled as he formed a few odd hand signs
"Run run ...or you'll be well DONE!" Keda announce
"Wild Fire"
The flames erupted from Keda's hands and travelled towards Tago threatening to engulf him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:42 pm

User Image

Tago's eyes widened seeing the fire going straight at him. He jumped out the way as his shonigun allowed him to increase in speed. "How many elemental jutsus does this guy have? First water, then ice and wind, then fire!" He said evading the fire. He looked up at him. Fight now. Questions later. He began running towards Keda. "Transformation Jutsu." He yelled with a hand sign. His arm formed into a sword. "There's no reason why you should be here anyways!" He yelled.

soDavided
Crew

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:51 pm
Keda parried the sword attack with his estoc as he spun behind Tago and kicked him forward making him fall to the ground
"True honestly I didn't want to come to this boring town either, but well since I'm here might as well make the most of it" Keda stated now sounding bored.
"So why don't we shake things up?" Keda asked
"Ground dasher" He announced as the earth under Tago began to shake violently sending up chunks of rocks at him  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:50 pm

User Image

Tago lifted himself from the ground quickly. "Now your starting to piss me off. If you really want me to do such techniques then I will." He said as he formed a hand sign. He put his hands in front of the rocks that were dashing towards him. "Force of Earth." He said as the rocks began to shoot back away from him. "Now." He snarled. "Iron clone jutsu." He yelled forming the hand signs. two clones made of iron pulled away from Tago and smiled at him. The Tago standing on the right made a hand sign. "Mud Slime jutsu!" He said as sticky mud appeared under Keda's feet. The Tago on the left smiled making a hand sign right after the one on the right. "Earth Barrier Jutsu!" He yelled as a small barrier made of rock covered Keda. Finally the real Tago in the middle stepped up with a smile stuck on his face. "Spike Land Jutsu!" He yelled as the inside's of the barrier filled up with earth spikes. "You wanted excitement? You got it." He said still sensing Keda's chakra levels.

soDavided
Crew

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:30 pm
(wow don't leave me many options huh?)

"Ultima" Keda announced as the explosion happened around him shattering the barrier and the spikes of course Keda took damage from his explosion but the injury would be far less worse than if he was impaled on the spikes

"I got admit Kid, you have some pretty impressive techniques" Keda admitted
as he formed a hand sign
"Mud, water, fire and lightning clone jutsus" Keda announced as a clone of each element he listed appeared around him
"Hee hee hee now combine my puppets" Keda ordered the clones

the mud and fire clone combined to make a solid rock clone with a molten hot core.

the water and lightning clone formed to create a liquid clone with electricity coursing threw it.

The 2 clones took a stance before charging at Tado and his clones.

Meanwhile Keda formed more chakra
"Triple fireball jutsus" As the 3 fireballs shot ahead of the clones aimed at Tado and his 2 clones  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:52 pm

User Image

"Damn you just don't give up." Tago yelled as he pushed the two heavy clones out the way. He then formed a hand sign right before the fire got to him. "Rock Armour Jutsu!" He yelled as rocks flew on his body covering him completely. The fire went through him and when it fade away Tago let the earth fall of his body. His kage robe was seared. Tago eyed it and then raised his eye to Keda. "You are going to make me angrier than you want me to be." He said as he pulled off his kage robe. He dropped it to the ground and watched as the two of his clones fight Keda's clones. Tago looked back up to Keda. "Forces of Gravity: Earth rise!" He yelled as the pieces of the ground flew in front of him. He then formed a different hand sign"Earth Release: Earth Machine Gun Punch!" He yelled as he began to rapidly punch into the the huge ground material. The pieces began to fly towards Keda as shards.

The first Tago clone ran towards the Keda clone made of water and lightning. He grinned at the clone and formed a hand sign. "Earth release: Rock Rain Boulder!" He yelled as he grabbed onto the ground throwing it in the air. The sun shined on it and it began to form mini boulders in the sky that aimed for Keda's clone.

The other iron clone ran towards the mud fire clone. It raised its hand in a hand sign. "Earth Style: Earth Corridor!" He yelled as he placed his palm on the ground. The ground underneath Keda's clone had flew over Keda hpefully trapping him inside. "Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld!" He said immediately afterwards making the inside of the Corridor full of swamp that could suffocate anything if it gets trapped inside.

OCC: Lol kinda copying Golden Ice Cream Cakes thing LOL.
Sorry for making it so much work for Keda. I'm just trying to show off some of Tago's skills and show how strong Keda is to any future ninja that will be at this village Lol.
Showing how good he can evade things kinda helps them get a bit of an idea of how good he is XD Sorry though c:

soDavided
Crew

soDavided
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image

Tende' explained more details in the situation as they made it to the marketplace. "As you see Sakuya the tsuchikage believes the village may be under attack." He said spotting the tsuchikage in battle. "Wow! This must be really important!"  
Land of Earth

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff