Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
Dragon deck (need to make this a tournament winner!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:12 pm
Aka_Saiyaku
Unless you're playing a bunch of degenerates, you're only going to get a small, small, small handful of wins, if that, because you refuse to adapt to the game. If you don't want to put time, money, and effort into a deck and just have people tell you what to do, then you're not going to improve. Good day

he said it not me >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 pm
DistantOne
wish I could delete that last post thats just rude.

It's not rude. It's truth. You're not going to get anywhere without putting the effort in. You came in, looking for advice. Half the advice from any decent player who doesn't care about hurting your feelings is going to say get synchros. The deck itself is about 3 years old and needs an update. I'm being real with you, and if you think it's rude, sorry, but it's truth. You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on cards, but in the last 6 months, there's been releases that, for 30 bucks and some extra cash on staple spell and traps, you can make an aggressively competitive deck (And I'm talking about Lost Sanctuary and Gates of the Underworld).

EDIT: Darkworlds don't even use synchros so your lack of synchro monsters is absolutely understandable, aside from maybe 1-2 stardust dragon which are about 5 bucks a piece. Really. It's not the rich kids that win, it's the smart kids. There are so many options. Open your eyes.  

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:20 pm
Tsukinoki
Aka_Saiyaku
Unless you're playing a bunch of degenerates, you're only going to get a small, small, small handful of wins, if that, because you refuse to adapt to the game. If you don't want to put time, money, and effort into a deck and just have people tell you what to do, then you're not going to improve. Good day

he said it not me >.>

This is what I mean. Tsukinoki may have spared your feelings, but I'm sure this is a sign that he agrees. If not, oh well, it's still dead-on-balls accurate that what I'm saying is the truth  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:44 pm
Aka_Saiyaku
Tsukinoki
Aka_Saiyaku

he said it not me >.>

This is what I mean. Tsukinoki may have spared your feelings, but I'm sure this is a sign that he agrees. If not, oh well, it's still dead-on-balls accurate that what I'm saying is the truth

Sadly i do i am okay with helping people construct decks as long as they are willing to attempt to get what i list, but he said he wasnt going to spend money on one particular card. So there goes all my suggestions (obvious stardust, black rose, REDMD)

And i try to be the nice guy of the guild, so i'll see what i can do, 99% chance that it wont be a tournament winner but what can i say?  

Tsukinoki

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:25 pm
Here's the best i can come up with due to limitations. I even tried doing the cheapest possible. If you want to get the cards then get it, if not good luck.

Monsters: 18
Red Eyes Wyren X3
REDMD X3
masked dragon x3
decoy dragon x2
mirage dragon x1
Strong Wind Dragon
Light and darkness dragon x1
Prime Material Dragon
Lancer Lidwurm X3

Magic: 11
monster reborn x1
Mystical space typhoon x2
Gold Sarc X2
Foolish burial
Future Fusion
Dark Hole
Heavy Storm
Pot of Avarice
Burial From the D.D.

traps: 11
Mirror force
Bottomless trap hole x2
Solemn Judgment
call of the haunted x2
Sakurestu Armor X2
Magic Cylinder X2
Torrential Tribute

Extra:
F.G.D  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 am
Isn't it the most retarded and inconsiderate thing to go on about how you NEED some ideas to improve your deck, get all of these opinions from people trying to help, then say you aren't going to change a damn thing.

For changes to a deck, even if you need to get individual cards, there are ways to not spend a lot of money.

Most cards have been reprinted several times over, especially dragon support. You could easily buy a stack of specific cards, each one about $1 each (or even under a dollar), and get about 20-30 cards for the price of some booster packs where you might get nothing.

More expensive cards can be traded for. If you find other players, exchange binders to try and find something, you can offer something that you have for something you need. For players who look at cost, you might need to pad it, but generally it'll be 1:1 trade.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 pm
Labyrinthknight63
Isn't it the most retarded and inconsiderate thing to go on about how you NEED some ideas to improve your deck, get all of these opinions from people trying to help, then say you aren't going to change a damn thing.

For changes to a deck, even if you need to get individual cards, there are ways to not spend a lot of money.

Most cards have been reprinted several times over, especially dragon support. You could easily buy a stack of specific cards, each one about $1 each (or even under a dollar), and get about 20-30 cards for the price of some booster packs where you might get nothing.

More expensive cards can be traded for. If you find other players, exchange binders to try and find something, you can offer something that you have for something you need. For players who look at cost, you might need to pad it, but generally it'll be 1:1 trade.

This....

PS the only expensive cards on here is Red Eyes Darkness Metal (~6-10) and Prime Material ( i wanna say 8 or 9 but you could probably get it cheaper....) everything else should be under 5 bucks  
Deck Database

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff