Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Firekin, Ela, Rogue (WD & Lioness), Mava'bunda want plots! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:44 pm
hi hi.. um.. i wanted to inquire about mirashi. I'm not looking for a mate for Tarik right now as for the moment; i have a plan for him. but, i'd still like to have him out and meeting others in their pride.. and i'd just like to get him more pride rp. i'm game for either guild or aim rp. aim is easiest really.. so i was wondering if you'd like that? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:03 pm
surprised i own half cousin to your firekin cub -the red female cub in my sig- and a uncle to your firekin cub c:  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 pm
So. I think Lahaula is pretty gorgeous. Or very gorgeous. Not gonna lie.

Unfortunately, I don't think I have someone that would be a good mate for her, but I thought I'd offer someone up to fling with her.

User Image
Gwembeshe would be the lion to either comfort her for the night or manipulate her into sleeping with him, and then go brag about it to his bros. He could go either way, depending on the circumstances. He does have a conscious, but when his wingman is around it tends to go under in favor of trying to see who can be the most smooth with the ladies. If he met her without his bro around, though, he would probably be sympathetic, be nice, and genuinely want to help.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:58 pm
Pink Myth

I'd love to plot something out with your girl C: Aleu could definately use some friends, and also, more specifically, girl friends XD She'll believe that her gender is going to hold her back in the pack, since she's always been scoffed at for being a girl fighter. Having a friend who's a girl in the pack would be nice c:

Graceangel

I'm more than happy to RP them together! Mirashi could always use pridal interactions. She's so anti-social, I love trying to RP her with people.

samus x

I'd totally love some family RP sometime then > u > <3 (I own Safi's mum, Kasi, who is your boy's sister, so there's more family there too, haha.)

Mtorolite

Ooh, that sounds like it would be amusing. Who owns Gwembeshe's bro?
It'd be fun for them to meet, with or without a fling involved, I must admit. A player or a sympathetic male would probably be met with heavy suspicion by her at the moment, which could be fun. C:  

Velveteen Angel

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:01 pm
That sounds awesome! Hopeful I can get my girl in the next custom months. I think they would be a interesting pair. Uhele has been on her own since she was a small pup so all she knows is how to survive and doesn't understand that others are there to help. She pretty stubborn so maybe Aleu can break her from that?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:03 pm
Mirashi'kaa is gorgeous! I honestly wish I had someone to toss at her but I don't have any adult males that are free in the DW. ;.;  

Pink Myth

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:16 pm
velv, my aim is pulirium7 if you wanna hit me up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:39 pm
Velveteen Angel

samus x

I'd totally love some family RP sometime then > u > <3 (I own Safi's mum, Kasi, who is your boy's sister, so there's more family there too, haha.)
cool make us a rp anytime and send me link. i been on a firekin rp kick since Huojin got his kids. plus Aodhfin could use some family rp since he has only been rped once LOL  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:10 am
Velveteen Angel

wooga Paes

...I think I love their names XD Just so you know.

I'd love to see how they get along? C: Mirashi could either come to like his attitude, or find him irritating, it's hard to tell with her! lolol. If nothing else, it could be used as his JRP ~

Lol, yes. xD Naming them was awesome. They also have a brother named Timon, but, sadly, no Pumbaa.

Okay, sounds good! and yes, a JRP would be very nice for him xD Would you like me to start something?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:57 am
Pink Myth

Hehe, Aleu's pretty stubborn on her own, so she might not break her of it, but she might remind her that there are situations and people that are there to help, not hinder. XD Would be an interesting pair, for sure~
(It also might help in my quest for Aleu to grow up a bit, she's a bit childsh at times.)

<3 Mirashi's up for interactions other than mates, if you wanted to throw some sorts of plots at her anytime.

Graceangel

My AIM's VelvieElle, feel free to add me. Sorry I couldn't grab you when you offered, I was trying to hustle through my current RPs, haha.

wooga Paes

That is...awesome. XD Sad over no Pumbaa though, ah well.

I'd love it if you could start, just drop a link here and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Note to self:
+ Start Firekin RP with Samus |D  

Velveteen Angel

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:12 am
Velveteen Angel

Mirashi

Guard~ --just joined the DW
User Image

Nanny~ --she's blind a mute
User Image

huntress~ --just had cubbies
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:25 pm
Pink Myth

Perhaps the last girl, the one with the new cubs? Mirashi doesn't get the whole 'wanting to have cubs' thing, unless it's find someone to pass on an apprenticeship to. Even then, she's just a bit like 'but...but why?' about it XD  

Velveteen Angel

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:28 pm
Velveteen Angel

Hathor never was interesting in cubs till she found her mate. she even thought she was dieing when she first found out she was preggers. not to mention she continues to think her cubs as parasites and even named one 'parasite'. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:02 pm
Velveteen Angel

Two tags that I'm dropping off.

Family Ties

Heart for the Heartless

and just a reminder about Rosha's JRP in the U'W.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:18 pm
Velveteen Angel

RP for Mirashi and Matata~!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash