Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Supermarket Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:14 pm
ROSCOE JAEGAR
User Image

User Image

Roscoe silently followed Takuya as he walked around to find what he was looking for until the two finally ended up in a section where there were a lot of refrigerators. He followed Takuya into the section and looked at what it had to offer. It was mostly foods inside a box and all were frozen. Roscoe had never seen some of these before, since he mostly ate homemade foods that his mother cooked or foods that do not contain meat. But as he walked down the section and looked at the stuff in the fridges, most had meat inside and Roscoe did not eat meat. He turned to look at Takuya. "What are you getting?" He asked curiously, wondering to himself if his new friend ate meat. His family never ate meat and they taught him that it was wrong to eat animals, which were their very own friends. He continued to look around until he finally came upon what looked like a frozen pizza; on the outside of the pizza box it claimed to be only veggies. He open the refrigerator's door and grabbed the pizza box and looked at it. On the picture it showed a delicious looking picture with veggie toppings. Without thinking too much about it, Roscoe tore open the cardboard box and removed the pizza from the inside. The pizza was wrapped in plastic and looked very frozen indeed. Roscoe pursed his lips and stared at the cold, hard pizza in his hands, wondering to himself if he should buy it. He didn't like to eat frozen solids too much.

User Image
Weapon: None • Mood: Good? Relieved? Idk • Song: N/A

#5f987e=speaking
Rumia Scarlet224

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:16 pm
User Image
Takuya Hatake
"If you want to fly, you have to forget the burdens that weigh you down."

Takuya glanced at Roscoe before turning to the fridges and grabbing some already prepared boxed meals. Like pasta, and meatloaf and things like that. "Just some meals like these," He replied holding one box up and then putting them in the cart. He turned to Roscoe and saw him opening a pizza box. He blinked. "Roscoe, I don't think you're supposed to do that..." He said.

Tracey is Fabulous

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:39 am
ROSCOE JAEGAR
User Image

User Image

Roscoe turned to Takuya. "Oh..." He murmured when he mentioned that he could not do that. He stuck the frozen veggie pizza back inside its box and then placed the pizza box inside his cart thing. He turned back to Takuya with a blank expression. "Are you done?" He asked, not meant to sound rude but was rather wanting to know whether he had finished shopping or not. He looked at Takuya's cart, which was filled with the frozen boxed meals, and then at his own cart, which was mostly fish and produce. He noticed how much they differed.

User Image

#5f987e=speaking
Rumia Scarlet224

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image
Takuya Hatake

Takuya chuckled as he watched Rose put the pizza back into the box. At his question, he nodded. "Yep!"He said happily. "Let's go then," He said and then pushed his cart away. He got into line at the registers and waited. He turned to Roscoe. "So, I'm assuming you attend Amaterasu Academy?" He asked.

Tracey is Fabulous

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:12 pm
ROSCOE JAEGAR
User Image

User Image

Roscoe nodded along with Takuya and duly followed the white-haired boy to the cash registers and waited in line, patiently. He looked at Takuya when he turned and asked him question and nodded in response. "Yes. I am a freshman attending the academy," He answered simply. He remained silent for a couple of seconds before finally opening his mouth to speak once more. "What about you?" He inquired. Judging from the boy's white hair and pale complexion, he went ahead and surmised that Takuya also attended Amaterasu Academy. He has never seen a normal human with pure white hair and pale skin. Then again, he didn't get out the house much.

User Image

#5f987e=speaking
Rumia Scarlet224

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:35 am
User Image
Takuya Hatake

Takuya nodded at Roscoe's question and smiled. "I'm in the 11th grade," he answered. He looked ahead that the line moved, so he did too. He looked back at Roscoe and then asked, "What classes are you taking? Maybe we have some classes together."

Tracey is Fabulous

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:43 pm
ROSCOE JAEGAR
User Image

User Image

Roscoe turned to Takuya, a bit taken aback by his answer. He didn't expect the boy to be in a grade high than him. He actually looked so... Young. He wondered if the boy was a non-human... His siblings said there were many non-humans and subspecies at the academy; that was what made it so unique. "Ahh.... I don't really remember all my classes...." Roscoe answered with a sheepish smile. He hasn't looked at his class schedule since the day he left home, which was a couple of days ago. Although... He did remember one, very important class. "I am taking the summoning magic class," He said with a wide, happy smile. Summoning magic was something his family mastered in, so he took pride in that fact. His eyes darted over to the line ahead of him and saw that it was moving up, and Takuya was up next. "Oh, hey, you're up next," He blinked at the cashier man behind the register, patiently waiting for Takuya to place his things on the thing.

User Image

#5f987e=speaking
Rumia Scarlet224

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image
Takuya Hatake

Takuya turned around as the cashier looked at him expectantly and impatiently waited for him to put his items on the treadmill thing. He placed his groceries on the treadmill and the cashier scanned them, bagging them, too. Takuya grabbed the bags filled with his groceries and put it in his cart."It'll be $40.19," The cashier said. Takuya took out his wallet and gave his money to the cashier. The cashier gave Takuya his change. "Keep the change," Takuya said and smiled. He then pushed his cart to the side and waited for Roscoe.

Tracey is Fabulous

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:17 pm
ROSCOE JAEGAR
User Image

User Image

Roscoe watched silently as Takuya placed his groceries on the thing and the cashier man scanning them and bagging them. When Takuya took out his wallet, Roscoe suddenly remembered whether he had enough to pay for everything he bought. He had a credit card given to him by his parents, but whether they had put money into the account was a totally different question. Once Takuya was done, it was his turn, so he mimicked Takuya's actions, placing his groceries on the thing and then placing the bagged groceries in his cart. Once the cashier was done, he looked at Roscoe with an expressionless expression and said monotonously, "That'll be $47.25." Roscoe nodded absent-mindedly. Why was that so much? Did he really buy that much? However, without a second thought, he produced his wallet and handed the cashier his credit card. "Swipe it on that thing," The cashier said, pointing a finger at some machie thing in front of him. Roscoe blinked stupidly before finally registering what the man told him and performing the requested action. "This thing?" He asked as he swiped his credit card on it. Some words popped up on the little screen on the machine and Roscoe duly answered the questions and did as he was told. He returned his attention back to the man, feeling nervous, wondering if he did it correctly and what else was next. The cashier, with the same expressionless face, handed him a receipt. "Thank you, have a nice day," He said in the same monotone voice. Feeling a bit relieved that the deed was done, Roscoe went to stand next to Takuya. "I'm done," He stated the obvious. He was glad he finished buying all the food he needed and was anxious to get back to his dorm with Yoko and feed the poor, hungry cat already.

User Image

#5f987e=speaking
Rumia Scarlet224

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:31 am
User Image
Takuya Hatake

Takuya looked at Roscoe and smiled. "Yea, me too," He said jokingly. "I'm going to head back to my dorm now," he said, glancing at his groceries. "Do you have a dorm at the academy or...?" he asked, not sure where his friend was heading to.

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:09 pm
ROSCOE JAEGAR
User Image

User Image

After Roscoe had all of his groceries in the cart, and was done paying the cashier, he turned to look at Takuya when he asked his question. He gave a simply nod in response. "Yes. I do," He said. He started to walk to the exit, assuming his friend would follow. He turned to face Takuya again. "Should we get going then?" He asked, eager to get back to his dorm. "I want to feed my cat," He added rather bluntly, not expressing any emotion other than a slight waver of anxiety.
*Exits*

User Image

#5f987e=speaking
Rumia Scarlet224

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image
Takuya Hatake

Takuya smiled at Roscoe. He picked up his groceries and looked at Roscoe, nodding at him. "Looks like we should," Takuya said."After I put up my groceries, let's hang out at your dorm."He said, smiled happliy.
*Exits*

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff