Finally! I have lovely curls!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:06 am
These two picture I took the day after my birthday meal. The curls were still in for a while until eventually I went for a bath and they came out. I was all sad because I loved how the curls looked in my hair.

Anyway, my birthday is long gone now, but I want everyone to see the curls my cousin did using GHD straighteners.

I never thought straighteners would be able to curl my hair, but they do, I'm so pleased. I have always wanted curls in my hair and once I get GHD straightners for Christmas I'll be getting my mum to curl my hair with the GHD straightners because I want my hair like this sometimes during the day or when I go out for a meal.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:30 pm
Cute!!! cat_razz  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:10 pm
K i m z y
SOO CUTE. How did you do them? ;.; I want curls that look wavy a little but i can't get curls

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:48 pm
Very cute. <3

You're luck you can curl your hair. I have very oily, thin hair and if I try to curl it it won't stick. I can't even crimp my hair without it falling flat. D:

Coridae

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:40 am
pure as snow
K i m z y
SOO CUTE. How did you do them? ;.; I want curls that look wavy a little but i can't get curls

GHD straighteners and hair spray.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:50 am
They are lovely. classified_northkittenstar

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:50 am
Captain Kaito
Very cute. <3

You're luck you can curl your hair. I have very oily, thin hair and if I try to curl it it won't stick. I can't even crimp my hair without it falling flat. D:

Have you tried different shampoo and conditioners? I find that my hair tends to get oily with certain shampoo and conditioners. I really don't know how else to help you other than that suggestion.

I'm sorry that you can't get your hair to curl. I think your hair needs a special sort of shampoo and conditioner, perhaps.

I'm not really good with beauty and how best to treat your hair, I'm afraid.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:23 pm
You should try this method:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYxS1ohz4Ao

it's what I use to curl my hair because my hair is naturally really wavy and crazy and when I try to make it curlier with my straightner or curler, it rebels. Then I found this video and works AMAZINGLY!  

Agent Mallard

MadamoiselleMorganne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:47 am
Adorable! I love them. heart

There are many days that I wish my hair was long enough to curl, unfortunately I keep getting this idea that I want to cut it every time it gets close to long enough! =P  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:53 pm
Looks great! ;D  

Fille aux Cheveux de Lin

jessiej87

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:56 am
super cute  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:01 pm
K i m z y

Awh! So cute!! Have you ever considered getting a perm? Most people think of a perm as really tight frizzy curls, but that's not always true. I'm thinking about getting a beachy waves perm, myself! heart You're very pretty, btw. ^^  

Opscotch

Wheezing Gekko

30. ✿ - - - Pictures And Photography

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces