Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ninja Resurrection

Back to Guilds

A fully original naruto rp guild custom built from the ground up. 

Tags: naruto, original, role play, ninja, Ninjutsu 

Reply Naruto: Ninja Resurrection
Custom jutsus Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619
Captain

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:53 pm
If you are not a kage, and therefore do not have near unlimited freedom to make up any new jutsus you want, don't fret. If you have an idea for a new custom jutsu or bloodline ability just fill out the skeleton below and post it here and I shall approve it or give you guidance on ways to improve it before approving. Now to stay with the idea of being original any bloodlines from the actual show, like sharingan, will not be accepted. However if you get a little "inspiration" from a different show or manga, I tend to be a little lenient in favor of fun over creativity.

[b]Name of Jutsu[/b]: (simple enough)
[b]Element[/b]: (if it doesn't fall under an element just put N/A)
[b]Rank[/b]: (D-S)
[b]Description[/b]: (what it does, you may include a picture if you'd like to make it more clear, but that is optional)
[b]History[/b]: (was this jutsu created by someone recently? or has it been passed down through generations, or something along those lines)
[b]Open to all?[/b]: (will this jutsu be exclusive to your character or can other people use it or be apart of your clan? Note if you put yes than I or a vice captain will have final say over who is allowed to have it,though we will usually inform you first)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm
(This is more like a clan idia then a Jutsu...there's no Jutsu involved achly.the people in the clan are just born this way...so um...what do I do?)  

xXxKagekaxXx

Beloved Lover

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

pdragon619
Captain

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:35 pm
(just remove the rank section, and change the "name of jutsu" to "name of clan" and there you go. works either way.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Name of Clan: The Tenshi Clan.
Description: The Tenshi clan members are paired with a compatible demon animal when they are baby's.the demon lives inside them but it's not like naruto's demon that wants to destroy everything.this clans animal demons are like guides for there child.But since the demon is in there body the children have animal like features.when they are verry little they lirn how to hid the features.like a girl with a wolf demon may not be able to cover gear ears but maby a girl with a snake demon can put make up over her skin to make it look less scaily.
History: one day a well known traider from the village of water had almost made it out of the large trees where his clan bilt there houses around but he met a large Ox in the middle of the pathowe.when he saw the beast he instantly could tell it was a demon.he tryed to fight his way past it but got injured while doing so.He pleaded with the Ox, to let him live.the Ox confesed that he was getting weeker and weeker by the hour and would require assistance from a vessel.The Ox told the man that if he would act as its vessel then he would let the man live and also brow the Oxes string power of perswation.the man agreed and the Ox entered the mans body.the man continued on to the village he was to be tradeing with and unchonchly horned like an Ox extended from his head.When he reached the village people thought he looked odd but dident miend. That year the man had traded more then he ever thought he would.that's when the demons started following around the Tenshi clan.they felt the presence of the Ox in the man and so followed his people also asking for assistance.Soon it beame manditori that each child was given an animal demon to be there guide.
Open to all?: Well not really.the clan has almost completely died out so maby two more people would be alowed to be part if the clan.

xXxKagekaxXx

Beloved Lover

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

pdragon619
Captain

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:45 pm
ChibbyKairi

which is why I said to just remove it. Hmmm how did I know you'd try to find a way to bring nekos into the guild? well know that you've been approved as a kage you really don't need to apply here since you can make whatever clans you want.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 pm
pdragon619
ChibbyKairi

which is why I said to just remove it. Hmmm how did I know you'd try to find a way to bring nekos into the guild? well know that you've been approved as a kage you really don't need to apply here since you can make whatever clans you want.

But if I am the Kage of Wind and I might want this to be a small clan in the water village can I do that because I dident think I would be alowed too.(I mean my clan isent one of the major clans if I'm alowed to do this.)  

xXxKagekaxXx

Beloved Lover

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

pdragon619
Captain

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:10 pm
ChibbyKairi
pdragon619
ChibbyKairi

But if I am the Kage of Wind and I might want this to be a small clan in the water village can I do that because I dident think I would be alowed too.(I mean my clan isent one of the major clans if I'm alowed to do this.)

well I'm fine with that, but you'll have to ask Lord of Kaos since he'd in charge of the land of water.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:12 pm
Ok I shall ask  

xXxKagekaxXx

Beloved Lover

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm
Name of Jutsu: Perfect Freeze Easy
Element: Water/ice
Description: Character spins around really fast spreading out a dense cloud of frost that freezes anything that is too close, Radius of the attack is about 20ft but the ice is capable of freezing anything it's a more defensive technique but due to the intial spinning if it fails user is left vulnerable, also anything frozen will thaw eventual
History: Orignal technique create threw experimentation of natural abilities
Open to all?: Only those with the ability to manipulate ice can use this technic as it is powerful but primitive.

Name of Jutsu: Danmaku burst
Element:N/A
Description shoots a simple beam of energy from users hands, beam has a concussion effect. Users not use to danmaku making get drained of chakra quickly.
History: (was this jutsu created by someone recently? or has it been passed down through generations, or something along those lines)
Open to all?: Not Open

Name of Jutsu: Shotgun Ice
Element: Ice
Description: Shoots a large icicle once it travels a set distance of 5 feet it shatters and shoots out smaller icicles in most directions (except behind)
History: Use to be Cirno's signature move, she expanded on it from being just a simple icicle
Open to all?: open

Name of Jutsu: Danmaku Missiles
Element: N/A
Description: Shoots 5 small bolts of Danmaku energy that spread out and have a small amount of homing (depending on concentration of the user) if no concentration technique is activated quickly but no accuracy
History: (was this jutsu created by someone recently? or has it been passed down through generations, or something along those lines)
Open to all?: Not open

Name of Jutsu: Forever Winter Night
Description: User is able to surrender there body and transform into a cloud of snow the snow travels and recreates the user back at their home town a few hours later, technic is only usable if user suffers a fatal blow and is about to die
History: A bloodline trait that is unknow to alot of groups
Open to all?:No only Cirno knows how to use it
(basically user can die and be reborn with this one, think Hidan but only character does actually die)

Name of Jutsu: Icicle Sword
Element:Water/Wind
Description: Focuses Chakra into an Sword made of ice size,shape and density depend on focus
History: Created when Cirno decided she needed a weapon but is unable to weild anything heavy
Open to all?: open to all as it's a simple technic  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:24 pm
MetaShadow_Sama
Name of Jutsu: Perfect Freeze Easy
Element: Water/ice
Description: Character spins around really fast spreading out a dense cloud of frost that freezes anything that is too close, Radius of the attack is about 20ft but the ice is capable of freezing anything it's a more defensive technique but due to the intial spinning if it fails user is left vulnerable, also anything frozen will thaw eventual
History: Orignal technique create threw experimentation of natural abilities
Open to all?: Only those with the ability to manipulate ice can use this technic as it is powerful but primitive.

Name of Jutsu: Danmaku burst
Description shoots a simple beam of energy from users hands, beam has a concussion effect. Users not use to danmaku making get drained of chakra quickly.
Open to all?: Not Open

Name of Jutsu: Shotgun Ice
Element: Ice
Description: Shoots a large icicle once it travels a set distance of 5 feet it shatters and shoots out smaller icicles in most directions (except behind)
History: Use to be Cirno's signature move, she expanded on it from being just a simple icicle
Open to all?: open

Name of Jutsu: Danmaku Missiles
Element: N/A
Description: Shoots 5 small bolts of Danmaku energy that spread out and have a small amount of homing (depending on concentration of the user) if no concentration technique is activated quickly but no accuracy
Open to all?: Not open

accepted  

pdragon619
Captain

Quotable Poster

pdragon619
Captain

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:22 pm
Name of Jutsu: laser release
Element: combines lightning and fire
Description: combines lightning and fire to create lasers. Lasers take on lightnings increased penetration power and fire's intense heat to create a substance that can melt through just about anything, even beating out lightning enhanced attacks. Lasers will also reflect off of mirrored surfaces and split into mulitple beams when they hit prisms made of glass or crystal.
History: A technique developed by the 5th Raikage when he discovered that he could combine his lightning and fire chakra in one. Until then no one in his clan has shown this ability and it is believed to be a mutation in his genes.
Open to all?: This jutsu is exclusive the 5th Raikage, and his direct descendants.

subsequent jutsus-

Name of Jutsu: Laser gun jutsu
Element: Laser
Description: does a series of handsigns ending with the hands held together with the fingers made to look like guns. The user than fires a short laser beam from the tips of his fingers. There is an alternate version that can be performed with one hand allowing this attack to be used multiple times in succession, but it is more difficult to learn and weaker than the two handed version.

Name of Jutsu: Laser cutter jutsu
Description: fires a continuous laser beam from the users finger allowing the user to trace the beam around and cut through things. The beam is said to go on for miles before dissipating.

Name of Jutsu: Beam katana jutsu
Element: laser
Description: runs hand along the blade of the users sword cloaking it in laser chakra. Substantially increases the swords cutting power. Due to laser chakra's tendency to melt anything in contact with it normal metal blades will not work for this jutsu.

Name of Jutsu: Laser cannon jutsu
Element: laser
Description: fires a giant laser beam from their mouth or hands.

Name of Jutsu: Armageddon light show
Description: user extends their hands out and fires a countless number of laser beams from their hands. The lasers move and zig-zag sporadically allowing their trajectory to switch on the fly making it great for taking out multiple opponents or overwhelming a single opponent from multiple angles. This jutsu can also be fired from the mouth if the user is large enough to allow it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:56 pm
(I'm sorry I forgot to ask could I put these jutsus up.... Forgive me lol)

Name of Jutsu: Breath of Fire
Element: Fire
Description: Heats the body temperature up making all freezing effects fail from the intense heat. Stops yourself from catching cold to weather conditions or possible attacks. You must be able to circulate the heat to where it's going everyone inside your body and isn't heating up too much and can burn your insides if not used properly.
History: This jutsu was taught by many fire users. This jutsu is most common to people that are genin.
Open to all?: This is actually available for any Fire users. If you aren't a fire user then no. If you have a combination of fire and something else then yeah you can.

Name of Jutsu: Fiery Weapon
Description: Covers your weapon in complete fire. Circulates fire inside your weapon or outside allowing you to use the fire however you please. Ex: A gun has been used with Fiery weapon, the fire goes inside the gun and allows you to either transform it into a flame thrower or shoot just regular fiery bullets. The skill grows strength the better your rank gets.
History: This was passed down from generation until more and more fighters learned how to use this elemental attack.
Open to all?: This can be used for fire users, but has to be a weapon miester. It can't be their first time holding a weapon, they must be skilled at weapon usage and has to be at least decent with fire. Other elemental weapon holders can use it as long as they interpret their element into it.

Name of Jutsu: Ring of Fire
Description: A technique that surrounds you and opponent(s) in a circle of fire. This technique can be furthered in A rank allowing you to circle the fire around oneself letting you disappear in ashes.
History: This technique was passed down from generations, but some people know how to do it outside clans.
Open to all?: Mostly weapon holders and people apart of my character's clan. Many other fire elementals can do so only if they are highly skilled in fire elemental and has to be at lowest a C rank.

Name of Jutsu: Roar
Element: Wind
Description: A powerful roar that uses much air and wind throughout your surroundings and body. This attack can make you lose your voice at a certain period of time and you need to take time to breath depending on the amount of air you used. If you use this as a full on attack then you will just flat out faint. The air will be sucked away from you and you need time to be able to gain back air.
History: Has been created from generation of students, but was strictly pulled away from teaching due to the fact many students developed breathing conditions from this. Wind type Chunin and higher ranks know this.
Open to all?: Yes only wind elementals that are Chunin or higher can use this.  

soDavided
Crew

pdragon619
Captain

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:26 pm
UhhhDavidx3
accepted

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:14 pm
Name of Jutsu: Hurricane strike
Element: Wind
Description: Aiyame completes hand signs and then holds her arm into the sky, The clouds and wind then spiral to her sorrounding her left arm,From here she can launch this air funnel at her target,blowing them back and doing a fair amount of damage.
History: Aiyame herself created this jutsu after years of practice,she decided to try this one day when she noticed a small dust devil,blow through a small prairie
Open to all?: So far it is exclusive to her but she may teach it to her students if one show great potential for the technique.

((Jutsu for Aiyame Harunui))  

VeiledTruth

pdragon619
Captain

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:15 pm
VeiledTruth

approved  
Naruto: Ninja Resurrection

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff