Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Society's Exalted

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of fun-loving Bleach fans role-playing! 

Tags: Soul Society, Bleach, Shinigami, Hueco Mundo, Vizard 

Reply Bulletin Board
--|||Guild OOC chatting thread|||-- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:43 pm
Tanya, what do I do if i am not a captain. I am going to be more active now and would actually like to be a captain again. If I can i'll do my best to meet your standards of being a captain. If I do not, you can do what you want with me. Is that alright with you? If not, May I be able to do something with Takebi? Maybe turn him rouge but still a good guy. Fighting for justice in his own way.?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:45 pm
Im curious exactly how many Arrancar/Espada are actually left in the guild and are active?  

NuLova
Captain

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Tanya Kageryuu

Tipsy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:18 pm
kiropterain1
Tanya, what do I do if i am not a captain. I am going to be more active now and would actually like to be a captain again. If I can i'll do my best to meet your standards of being a captain. If I do not, you can do what you want with me. Is that alright with you? If not, May I be able to do something with Takebi? Maybe turn him rouge but still a good guy. Fighting for justice in his own way.?

We talked about this already Kiro.. Please go to this thread, and read up.

NuLova

I'm not sure. As far as I know (I havent been in the profiles recently) you are the only one razz  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:37 pm
Tanya Kageryuu
Thank you very much for accepting me into the guild. Ill keep updated with how things are going until your profiles are finished and stuff. I have a vizard in my head as we speak and im sure i could post a sneak preview of him, but I would like to be in full regulation of your rules and such. I thank you again for allowing me into the guild.  

Sephirothaxe

Tanya Kageryuu

Tipsy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:50 pm
Sephirothaxe

It really is no problem ^ ^
Everything is starting to close, and soon the systems will be put in place. I hope to have everything done and moving by the new year <3 But meh. Stuff happens and theres family to see x3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:10 pm
Tanya Kageryuu
Sephirothaxe

Everything is starting to close, and soon the systems will be put in place. I hope to have everything done and moving by the new year <3 But meh. Stuff happens and theres family to see x3

well i shall wait till that long then before i make something. By the way. My sample of roleplaying really isnt much compaired to what i can actually do i just was cramed for time when i had to type it so sometime i may get you a true sample and then let you see just what i can do. Thanks for letting me know .  

Sephirothaxe

Tanya Kageryuu

Tipsy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:27 pm
Sephirothaxe
Tanya Kageryuu
Sephirothaxe

well i shall wait till that long then before i make something. By the way. My sample of roleplaying really isnt much compaired to what i can actually do i just was cramed for time when i had to type it so sometime i may get you a true sample and then let you see just what i can do. Thanks for letting me know .

No biggie ^ ^
Right now however, you could take your person and post. In the RP, no blades or powers will be used. It will simply be the characters there. I would like to have everyone in the guild post there x3

Because you are new to the guild, and if you decide on posting, you would appear in a meadow type thing with a thick forest to your left, and a lake to your right. Lanterns are hanging, theres plesant music, and food and drink for all to have. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:25 pm
hello?  

Hikari Uragiri

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:58 pm
I'm very confused. Why am I now the owner of the guild??

Tanya Kageryuu

Textbook Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:48 pm
i know this guild used to be very big and fairly popular. but what happened is people got a**l about the activity. i personally as a long time member of this guild would be interested a very in depth story behind the rp its self, while staying bleach themed. Going back to the old profile layout would likely help. One where we didnt have these ungodly weird point systems that are overly complicated and overly confusing. im talking about the skeleton from like 2 years ago when i first joined this guild. When ever they switched the profile system it started to make every thing go down hill.  

thedashing1

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:14 pm
I believe it was a great deal more than just the profile system that caused the decline in membership. But I do understand and see your point in how the skeletons are a tad bit over-doing it. I run another Bleach-themed guild and the skeletons that I've created for that guild are pretty basic. Users are allowed to put whatever sort of components they wish into their profile, so much as they had the required sections filled or at least accounted for. Oh and by the way, as my signature says, please quote me for a reply! Thank you so much for your input! I'd like to hear from other remaining members as well!
biggrin

BIBLY IV

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:41 am
Hey guys! So, still nothing in activity and I was wondering if it was just because y'all are busy with real life (I know I am) or you're just no longer interested. Please reply asap!

Textbook Dreamer

BIBLY IV

Hikari Uragiri

Tsuki Hoshiko

Sato Takahashi

black shadow0

Sephirothaxe

kiropterain1

NuLova

II Rave Party Shuffle II

Silver Motanai

tyranodon