Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:46 pm
"Yeah, I can't say I like the word too much either. Maybe 'gentlemen' or something fancy like that." Eduardo didn't look terribly offended, really.
"I am one, so you can't really go around calling it evil. Heck, I think it's pretty cool. Would have been nice to get this stuff some other way, but hey." He waved his hand dismissively.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:57 pm
"Erk... umm. Do you have... control over your feral side?" Ilene asked a bit on edge now knowing that. "Someone I know doesn't and it's rather frightening time trying to keep away for a night... in a dark woods... growling behind you..." She shivered remembering, "D-don't get me wrong he's a nice guy otherwise, he just had no control over his inner beast."  

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:17 pm
"My apologies, Ilene. You too, Ed." Sirea bowed apologetically. After hearing Ilene and Eduardo speak to each other, it did made her feel bad that she was hiding that fact that she too was a werecreature. She gazed over to Eduardo. "How do you deal with it?" She asked with a curious tone in her voice. "Putting up with people shunning you I mean." Hearing Ilene's question to Eduardo made her more curious. Within her cloak, her fox tail sways slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:01 pm
Rhone proudly smiles and shifts to the side slightly to show off his exsphere.
"Yes, yes it is. Although mine was made differently from these. Truthfully, it's not really an exsphere in the traditional sense. It was artificially created before it was even known that exspheres were made from humans. Only after that was learned did I get the idea to apply how mine was made to actual exspheres. Mine's...kind of a prototype. A prototype that in the end proved both a failure and a success."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man sleeping on top of the inn continued snoring away until the urge to roll over caused him to tumble down the side of the roof, falling off and landing with a rather loud THUD on impact. His blade slid off the side of the roof as well, landing, blade first, into the ground only inches away from his head. The blade was actually heavy and sharp enough to sink into the stone street. The man continued to sleep regardless.  

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:18 pm
"That's okay. Me and old Eduardo-dragon go way back. I'm set." Once again, he rubbed his chin. "Shunning? I think we're mostly past that around here. If someone isn't, I just don't listen to 'em."
He wondered if they had faced such shunning. "Really, though. What's this evil curse business about?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:46 pm
Sirea tilted her head slightly as she listened to Eduardo. "You're a pretty tough guy, Ed. Makes me wish I had your confidence." She said with a soft smile. Hearing his question about the curse, her smile faded. "You see...There's someone I knew who was one of those...werecreatures. In a way, she was unhappy with having to worry about her feral side. So in order to help her, I'm hoping to find someone or something that help. Though hearing Ilene's question did kinda help. How do you control it?" She asked the question softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colette took a moment to examine Rhone's exsphere as he answered her question. "I'm quite impressed." She said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was by this time, Rin was about to leave the library. His stomach growled once again. "I know, I know." xp He said to himself. From the distance, he would see a man fall from the roof of the inn. "Gadzooks!" eek He would run over to the sleeping man, at first having the thought of making sure he was alright. When he got close enough, he would see that the man was still sleeping, though he was having the impression that the man's dead. Is that guy dead? He thought to himself. If he was indeed dead, that would mean....Pocket raid! He would slowly check the man's pockets, hoping to snag something out of him.  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

psycobluepeep

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:16 pm
The info he was given sounded promising enough only thing was if there was anything worth while in there. Or if anyone still resided there because his experience with alchemist were of a mixed nature to say the least. Personally he did not like the hermit "I'll turn you in to a frog types."

"Um... Do they still live there, I'd really hate to be moseying around someone's home, and they are alchemists so they probably have some crazy concoction that can turn me to a chicken... Yeah that be bad..." Lyon only half realized the tangent he went on. He should of been thankful for the information before doing that. "But anyways thanks. It might be something I'll look in to," The young mercenary said looking back the the job board one last time just to make sure he did not miss anything. After all the best jobs usually were hiding in plain sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:04 pm
Rhone gives Colette a thumbs up sign and smiles.
"Thanks for the compliment, ma'am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter suddenly wakes up and launches himself into sitting upright, headbutting Rin in the head in the process. Hunter seems rather unfazed by the incident and looks around.
"...How'd I get down here?..."  

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:41 pm
"Ow!" Rin would rub his forehead after he got headbutted by Hunter. "Man, that hur-aaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" He screamed after realizing that the man wasn't dead at all, his feline ears perking up and his 'fuzzy belt' became bushy. He would point at Hunter. "How are you alive!?" eek "You some sort of zombie!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:07 pm
"Huh?...zombie?..."
He looks around as he begins to figure out what happened.
"Aw, man...did I fall off another roof?..."  

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:17 pm
Rin blinks a bit in confusion. "Another roof? Dude, you're not hurt, are ya?" gonk It was then, his stomach growled once again. Having an empty stomach does things to my noggin. That's gotta be it. He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:22 pm
A commotion had started up within a group of nobles

"THIEF! THERE'S A THIEF IN THE BUILDING! the noble with the briefcase yelled, the briefcase had somehow been replaced with a comical looking schoolbag

the "thief" moved though the crowd calmly doing her best to avoid attention

"w-what!? a thief!?" Lloyd said surprised.  

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:33 pm
Azriel blinked at Lyon. "Um...well of course not, I did mention it was a mausoleum, right? Which is a place where the dead are kept." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Getting the gist that he was going to be on his way, she responded after he gave his thanks, "No problem, and good luck."

And then she heard commotion coming from the other side of the building. Her attention caught, she snaps her head in the direction of the noise. "Whoa, sounds like trouble over there. They might need help!" Not waiting for a reply, she briskly strides over to investigate.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:00 am
Eduardo held up his right finger, as if he were about to dispense some words of wisdom (or words of weirdness). "Practice is really awesome against this stuff. It could take a while, but hey. It works." He looked kind of proud at his triumph against his wild(er) side.
"So yeah. Oh, having minions to help you out and/or a padded room help. The second one's for if you're one of the extreme raging types." As if he heard something, he tilted his head. "Hey, do you hear some sort of rumpus, or am I just thinking really loudly?"  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

psycobluepeep

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:09 am
"Oh yeah right... I knew that heh, heh." sweatdrop Despite all the knowledge he did possess Lyon did have a few blunders about cultural things. This being the the most embarrassing one for him to date.

The sound of some one yelling thief turned a switch on in Lyon's head. This caused him to shoot his head up and instantly turn towards that direction. Lyon had two types of motivation to check out the situation. The first was that he felt morally obligated to see if he could help. Second was he could either get a reward or some good information about work. So for him the answer was obvious.

The wingfolk female seamed to be operating off the same moral compass that Lyon was. But, she left him in the dust so quickly after her statement that he did not even have a chance to reply and offer his help. Motivated that is for sure. the mercenary thought as he picked up a jog to catch up. "Hey, let me help out if I can." Lyon figured this theft was some poor soul with out enough money to feed him self, usually how most thefts he intervened ended up and it always put him in a tricky spot. Steal was indeed wrong but how can you blame someone who doesn't have the means to. And so far, none of them have ended the same.  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff