Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:47 pm
"Yeah, here we go!" Eduardo took the place that had been occupied by Sirea and once again bobbed and weaved around, then looked at Ilene with his mouth open and one eye narrowed in surprise. "Hey, I had clever tricks up my sleeve! I mean, nice to see you're free! Freedom's pretty awesome, and- Sch-pwhoa! He's falling down! And taking hits! And other not-good stuff!"

With a surprised look, he started running in Sol's direction, but he had already been caught, and he ended up overshooting his position anyway. After sliding to a halt and spinning in circles several times, he ran back to his target vicinity. "Hold on, did somebody just say empty stomach?"

In a gesture that would have enticed an exasperated "No!" from many a local scientist, he approached and and offered Rin several slices of bacon. "It looks like that guy could use some too!" He was referring to the one who had, until recently, been falling. "Always good to help out, you know. It's what I do. ...Hmm, might need some healing too."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:38 am
((It is....really hard to think about how Azriel and Lloyd figures into all this action and how it flows. sweatdrop That's why I'm using quotes to sort out the chronological order right now. Ergh...next time I'm going to put up reservation posts, but could you guys kind of...try to slow the flow down next time? I...well...Azriel hasn't even touched ground yet...I intended to make her catch Sol but I kept getting bothered to get off whenever I tried to start making a post...and...urgh, now I hardly know how to respond anymore... ;_;

Response to be edited in as I sort everything out.

EDIT: Oh GODDAMMIT. gonk Please give me a couple more days, I have to go out all day again.

EDIT EDIT: Done. Phew! Sorry for sounding incredibly bitchy up there, I was just really overwhelmed. sweatdrop ))

Quote:
Sirea's eyes widen when Ilene swung her gunblade wildly at her. She quickly parried the strike with her katana. "This is not good." Her fox ears twitched within her hood when she heard Sol. "You seem to know this guy. How is he controlling the two of you?"

Having anticipated that block, Lloyd knew he picked the right arcane arte to use. Landing on his feet facing Camulos' right side, he followed through with the second part, unleashing a blast of energy in the form of a lion's head toward the Yokai. "...Beast!"

When Camulos appeared to throw his weapon toward Rhone, Azriel saw this as a good opportunity to use an attack that closed in on the Yokai. She figured Rhone could take care of himself. From her place in the air, she began to swoop at a downward slope toward her target with her saber thrust forward and her body surrounded in icy energies that swirled around her in a drill-like appearance. "Blizzard Falcon!"

As Lloyd made his move, Rin charged at Camulos, while trying to fight off his hunger. "Cat's Cradle!" He attempted to give a downward slash at Camulos along with an attempt to backflip while delivering an upward slash..

"Pow Pow Hammer!" Colette threw four toy hammers at Camulos as he seemed to have shot his weapon at Rhone. The chances of stunning the Yokai was small.

Sol eyes darted around trying to assess the situation, "Uh well, let me think for a moment... if he's the kind I think he is. His powers include manipulation of his hair which is a highly condensed energy in physical form. It is a probable guess now that his weapon is made of his hair, meaning he is free to form it a will. The hair also seems to be able to become string that gains full control over our bodies."

"Why do you know so much about him?" Ilene snapped as she continued to swing her sword.

"I said his kind, I don't know them all." he then heard everyone going physical on Camulos, "Wait if he uses his hair to create weapons then it's possible-"

Sirea raised an eyebrow as she listened to Sol's explanation while she continued to parry Ilene's strikes. "So basically this guy uses his hair as a weapon?" She said, having a look of confusion in her eyes for a moment. The idea of one using their hair in such a manner did sounded strange to her. She noticed Eduardo holding his hand out to her before she used her free hand to 'tag' him. "Seems this guy needs a haircut." She would jump back so that Eduardo could take her place. As she was about to make her move, she saw that Sol was yanked toward Camulos.

"Yeah, here we go!" Eduardo took the place that had been occupied by Sirea and once again bobbed and weaved around.

The oncoming attacks hit Sol instead of the intended target. All of which hit the puppet wingfolk. “Ugh…” He was only semi-conscious of his surroundings, “Did anyone get the number on that carriage?” considering the number of attacks he had just received, the fact that he was still able to crack a joke, meant he was at least a well-built wingfolk.

Azriel gasped when she saw her attack about to collide with Sol rather than Camulos. She flapped her wings to do a backward movement in order to lessen the impact. Once she got away from Sol, the ice energies around her dissipated, and she wore a rather annoyed expression on her face, tensing her grip on her weapons.

"Damn it!" Lloyd growled through gritted teeth, before moving to try to close in on Camulos once more. Azriel could also be seen attempting the same from the air.

Quote:
Rin's eyes widen when he saw that Sol had taken the hits that were meant for Camulos. "Hey! That's dirty!" scream "Very dirty!" He couldn't help but think of how they can attack this guy if he's going to pull such a dirty move on them.

“You talked too much about my kind,” Camulos smirked and flung Sol high into the air, “still that about him might prove to be an asset to you in the coming troubles, I suggest keeping him close. And on that note… maybe you are more capable then I first thoughts to take one of us. I am not totally sure about a militia yet, but you are good in a group.” He flicked a hand through his hair, “But as of now I’ll have to bid you farewell. Oh, by the way I will be watching your movements, so do try to impress me. Wrath!” He slammed his hand on the ground and created an enormous dust cloud around him. The metallic snake burrowed into the ground and disappeared.

By this time, Azriel was in the middle of swooping down upon Camulos, but Sol was flung in her direction, which forced her to abruptly stop to dodge. The dust rising from the cloud the Yokai created also made her reflexively flap her wings to create a wind to clear it away.

Lloyd was sprinting headstrong into the cloud, prepared to land another blow on Camulos. But after seeing him gone once Azriel cleared away the dust, he skidded to a stop right before the hole that Camulos' weapon made. He straightened into a calm posture and let out a sigh of irritation and disappointment before sheathing his blades again. Then he creased his brow in an annoyed expression as he stared at the hole for a while, reflecting upon what had transpired.

Azriel at last touched ground near the hole, standing opposite Lloyd and facing him, also casting her gaze down upon it as she sheathed her weapons. "He...he got away?" She too began to wear an expression of annoyment and slight anger. Her eyes changed color to black with yellow irises again, and as she bared her teeth in a grimace, her canines extended into fangs. "That kind of pisses me off. His fighting style pisses me off. Seriously, taking control of people, turning them on others, and using them as shields? Talk about ******** cowardly."

"...!" The change in her voice and attitude caught Lloyd's attention. He looked up, catching sight of the Wingfolk girl's face, noticing those small changes. "...Azriel?" he questioned, blinking.

In Azriel's mindspace, Oscuro was making the same expression her host was, only she was looking straight ahead in what seemed to be a bit of a zoned-out manner. Looking quite infuriated, Chiaro went up to her, drew her fist back and punched her hard in the face.

Azriel let out a soft gasp at the sound of Lloyd's voice, snapping out of her staring and looked up at him. She also found her right hand suddenly making a sharp movement, resulting in her punching herself square in the nose. "OW!" >.<;; She squeezed her eyes shut, immediately getting to rubbing her nose. When she opened them again, they were back to their normal color.

Lloyd crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at her. "...What was that?"

Chiaro now had Oscuro on the floor with a foot on her stomach, but the latter shoved her hand in the former's face, holding her back at arm's length as she made the strangly hands at toward the latter's neck.

"'THE ******** WAS THAT FOR?!" scream
"Them. Strangers. You. BLOWING OUR COVER!" >:/
"Well guess what, you just made her look MORE suspicious!"
"You would do a lot worse than me if I allowed you to continue!"

And from here on, the two began to wrestle, continuing to rant at each other.

Outwardly, Azriel just gave the swordsman before her a dumbfounded look, quietly mouthing "Uh...I...I...I..."

Quote:
When Camulos created the enormous dust cloud, Rin took a defensive stance until Camulos and the metal snake had disappeared.

Ilene stumbled forward the strings now no longer in control. “What, I’m free?” Then she noticed the limp body of Sol falling from the sky, ”Someone catch him!”

Eduardo then looked at Ilene with his mouth open and one eye narrowed in surprise. "Hey, I had clever tricks up my sleeve! I mean, nice to see you're free! Freedom's pretty awesome, and- Sch-pwhoa! He's falling down! And taking hits! And other not-good stuff!"

Sirea glanced over to Ilene after seeing that she had stumbled. "You alright?" She asked as she sheathed her katana. She would also catch sight of Sol falling from the sky, she then ran over behind Rin. She would jump up and and placed her foot on his shoulder.

"H-hey!" He exclaimed as Sirea used his shoulder to launch herself into the air to catch Sol. "Don't be using others for tools too! Especially when someone's on an empty stomach!" scream He shook a fist. "Give a warning next time!"

That commotion provided the perfect distraction to Azriel. "Nothing! Absolutely nothing! ^.^;; Oh look, that guy needs some serious healing! sweatdrop I know some decent healing spells! I'll get right to it!" Without waiting for a reply, she briskly trotted over to where Sirea landed.

Lloyd just stroked his chin as he watched the Wingfolk girl moving away for a moment. Starting to dismiss what he had seen and heard as his imagination, he shrugged and started making his way back to Colette.

Quote:
With a surprised look, Eduardo started running in Sol's direction, but he had already been caught, and he ended up overshooting his position anyway. After sliding to a halt and spinning in circles several times, he ran back to his target vicinity. "Hold on, did somebody just say empty stomach?"

In a gesture that would have enticed an exasperated "No!" from many a local scientist, he approached and and offered Rin several slices of bacon. "It looks like that guy could use some too!" He was referring to the one who had, until recently, been falling. "Always good to help out, you know. It's what I do. ...Hmm, might need some healing too."

Azriel was now nearby, overhearing the last thing Eduardo said. "Oh, you too? I can help with that!" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She looked to Sirea carrying Sol. "Um...ma'am, if you could set him down..." She looked back to Eduardo. "...and if you could stand next to him, I could cast a Healing Stream over the both of you."

Quote:
Colette was relieved that no one had gotten killed during this fight, however she did feel bad that Sol had taken the damage she and others had sent for Camulos.

As Lloyd finally approached Colette and the others around her, he asked, "Hey, everyone alright?"

Quote:
Rhone sighs and dismisses his blade before crossing his arms.
"That was a rather pleasant distraction, eh? Oh well, now that it's over, I guess it would only make sense to introduce you to the third member of my crew."
The figure sheathed its weapons and shook the dirt and grass off, revealing a slender half-elf woman with silver hair, some of which tied back and the rest left to its own devices. She slid the massive goggles she was wearing off of her eyes and let them rest on her head. The woman approaches Rhone, Lloyd, and Colette, and waves.
"Hiya, weirdos! What's up?"
Rhone sighs and shakes his head.
"Would it kill you to be polite every once in a while?"
"Probably. Besides, it's not like I'm going to avoid including myself in there."
"That doesn't make it okay to-"
"Aw, stuff it, RoRo."
"Guh.."
Rhone is taken aback for a moment before snapping back and raising his voice.
"I told you not to call me that!!"

Hunter rolls his eyes and places his forehead onto his palm.
"Oh, not this again..."

Lloyd chuckled a bit as he looked in the direction of the newcomer and smiled. "That was pretty impressive, bursting out of the ground like that. How'd you hide yourself like that anyway?" Realizing that her name wasn't yet spoken, he added, "What's your name, by the way?"  

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:50 pm
Rin's eyes light up when Eduardo offered him some bacon. "Food!" He would take the strips of bacon from Eduardo. "You, sir, are awesome!" ^.^ He said before he began munching on the bacon, happy that he finally got something to put in his stomach. His feline ears perk up when he heard what Max had called Rhone. "PFFFFFFFT!" He busted out laughing. "RoRo...That's a good one!"

After catching Sol, Sirea's fox ears twitched within her hood when she heard Azriel. "Sure thing." She said before setting Sol down on the ground. She blinked a bit as she looked at the female wingfolk's mix-matched wings. "You have interesting wings. I've never seen anything like yours before."

Colette gave a smile to Lloyd as he approached her. "We're fine, though what about him?" She asked, gesturing to Sol. "Is he going to be alright?" She felt bad that Sol had taken most of the damage from their attacks, even though it was Camulos's doing. She glanced over to Max for a moment then to Rhone. "Is that another one of your friends?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:37 pm
Eduardo nodded in approval at Rin. "Hey, anyone else who likes bacon must also be pretty awesome!" He was undoubtedly about to talk about the many merits of the food, but was taken by surprise by a sudden suggestion of healing.
He spun around at the winged person, once again in his "praying mantis" pose. "Whoa, I just meant that he might need some healing in addition to bacon, is all!" He waved two fingers in the direction of the injured one. "Actually, I'll help out! It's my job!" He waved his hands around a bit, mostly for dramatic effect (of which little to none was produced by his efforts), a pale white-gold light of a healing arte surrounding himself and his hands. "You know what they say about two heads and stuff? And hey, haven't I met you before? Eduardo, of lab fame?"  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:51 am
"Yeeeaaahh..." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sirea's comment kind of put her on edge on the inside as she tried to think of something to say. She wasn't up for explaining herself to a complete stranger, and she was quite sure she couldn't get away with saying she was born that way. "...I'd call it the result of a magical accident. It's a long, complicated story." sweatdrop That was, at the very least, half-true.

She turned to Eduardo and replied, "Oh, I see," then nodded at his next remark. "Yeah, given what he ended up getting, overlapping heals sounds like a good idea." D: Then she tilted her head. "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I haven't met you. I don't stop by Sybak all that often." O.o;;

Through her mindspace, there was still the resounding noise of Chiaro and Oscuro's quarreling.
"OW! It's all over now, so what gives with the persistent wrestling?!" scream
"To get the message across that you should be more careful!" emotion_donotwant
"'EY! Can I help it when people do the things that piss me off?" stressed
There was a pause in the fighting here for Chiaro to eye-to-eye with Oscuro with a dry, unamused, narrow-eyed glare.

"...Anyway, where were we? e_e;; Ah right, the healing." sweatdrop

Azriel now faced Sol, holding her hands out in his direction with her palms facing him. She furrowed her brow and tried to focus, but she seemed to be having a bit of a slow start.

"...Yes, you could. You could start by practicing a little self-restraint in your anger." stare
Oscuro had Chiaro in a headlock now. "...Pfeh. Bottlin' up ain't good for the soul." >:P She twisted until she heard a crack.
"AUGH! At the very least..." After righting her head, she reached around and grabbed Oscuro's tail. "...you could keep your ranting confined to this mindspace!" With that, she yanked the tail quite hard.
"YIIIIIII!!!" scream

Azriel's eye twitched in annoyment. "I-I'm sorry, give me a moment here." User Image She faced away from the others, burying her face in her palms. She grumbled under her breath, "Would you two shut up already? I'm trying to heal someone and I can hardly concentrate." emotion_facepalm

;;O.o "... .... ..." o.O;;
The two pried themselves off each other, then stood still while making their glances wander in opposite directions.
User Image "Sorry." User Image

After a deep sigh, she faced Sol and got into her casting stance again. Once she could reach proper concentration, a shimmering blue mist appeared to surround her. "May the waters of life rejuvenate and mend the injured and weary. Healing Stream." Beneath the body of the unconscious Wingfolk appeared a wide circular glyph that glowed blue, with energies that looked like a shallow layer of gently swirling water washing over its surface. It gave a cooling feeling and indeed felt like running water against the skin, yet it didn't make anything wet.

Observing that a short distance away, Lloyd replied to Colette with a nod and a bit of a smile. "Yeah, he'll be just fine. Looks like they're gonna give him a heal on top of a heal." Then he redirected his attention back to Max.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:02 pm
"Okay. Anyway, take all the time you-" Eduardo recoiled from the magical water with a wild, primal look of fear. "Whoa, water! Cold! Cold!" For him, it momentarily seemed as if all the evil in the world had gathered in one spot, a terrible torrent of... Badness. He hated cold water (which he assumed it was- He had never seen and currently didn't see a hot spring or any such thing nearby.). Normally he wouldn't have reacted in such a manner, nor would he have been scared out of his wits by it, but then, he was more easily surprised lately for some strange reason.
He shuddered and forcibly used his hands to push his raised eyebrows down to where they belonged, then stepped back to the one he was to aid in healing (still, he avoided contact with the water), talking to himself all the while. "Okay, healing water. Can't possibly be cold, 'cause then it wouldn't be healing! Hehe, heeere we go..." He pointed his glowing hands at his target, and the light intensified. "Sorry, Death, nobody for you today! Healer spam time! Healer! Healer! Healer! Healer!" He would keep on casting until satisfied with the combined results of the spells. Azriel's spell would probably be more effective, but he could certainly get points for determination...  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:23 pm
Hunter smiles at Rina nd dismisses his armor, leaving him back with his sleeveless red shirt and blue pants. He places the orb that summons his armor into his pocket.
"Yeah, I've been trying to get him to tell me where that nickname came from, but he just kinda glares at me until I drop the subject."

Max tilts her head to the side at Lloyd's questions.
"It's pretty easy. I just dug a very small hole to conceal myself and used magic to get all the stuff I dug up to stick to me. Then I just kinda waited...for a few seconds. Previously I was hiding on a building watching things before I saw the asymetrical wonder over there"
She points to Azriel with her thumb.
"take off with Rhone. I had to seriously book it to get here without being noticed."
She offers here hand to Lloyd for a handshake.
"Name's Max, by the way. Pleasure to meetcha."

Rhone sighs and covers his eyes with his hat.
"Yeah, she's a friend...also the first mate of my crew...unfortunately."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:57 am
Sol groaned as he sat up and cracked his neck, "Oh, that was painful," He made a mental note to punch Camulos the next time they met. "Thanks for the healin' and now that this is all over I think I'll-"

By this time Ilene had made her way over, knelt down and grabbed the front of Sol's shirt, "Start squawking."

"Err, Nice to meet you too, Missy." Sol didn't like where this going, "I'm Sol Morris, a Wingfolk, I like long walks on the beach, flyin' high, jewelry and adrenalin rushes. I always have a hankerin' for fish-"

"I didn't ask for a personal ad," Ilene started shaking the wingfolk, "and my name isn't Missy. Tell me how you know that man."

"Well personally I don't know him, but I know of his kind, and the shaking isn't exactly helping me jog my memory." lol He pried off Ilene's hand and got up, "And I'm not fond of intimidation methods, however coin is more likely gonna make me speak."

"How about I clip your wings if you don't tell us."

Sol fell silent before continuing, "Do that and I'll make sure you'll be at the bottom of Flanoir Harbor before nightfall." stare The tone in his voice suggested that he wasn't kidding.

"Spill it."
mad

"Make me." mad

The two stared at each other not budging an inch. 'So this is who I'm supposed to watch? What a pain in the neck.' thought Sol.  

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:52 pm
Sirea blinked a bit when Azriel mentioned that her wings were a result of a magical accident. "I see. For a moment there, I thought you might be one of those werefolk as well." She said.

"I like you already." Rin said with a grin to Eduardo. "What's your name?" He asked then he noticed Eduardo's reaction to Azriel's healing water. He couldn't help but laugh. "You don't like water or something?" He would look to Hunter. "Now I'm curious." He said. "By the way, I think it's pretty neat that you're able to summon your armor like that."

"Thank goodness." Colette said with relief. She was glad that there were healers around to help Sol. She then gaze over to Max. "And I'm Colette." She gave a friendly smile, though she blinked a bit when she heard Rhone. "Unfortunately?" There was a curious tone in her voice, however her attention shifted over to Ilene when she started to question Sol.

Hearing Ilene and Sol had also caught Sirea's attention as well. From the way it sounded, the male wingfolk wasn't going to speak unless he was paid. She was rather curious on how Sol knew about Camulos's kind. "So you won't talk?" She asked before giving a puppy-eyed look. "Not even with a pretty please?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:16 am
Eduardo ceased his healing when Sol sat up. "I'm Eduardo, and it's not the water... It just looked cold. I really don't like the cold..." He tossed Sol a piece of bacon from his ever-present bag (which was mostly used to store the food), and started to consume a piece himself.
He waved the half-eaten piece at Sol and Ilene. "Whoa, whoa! You can't threaten to clip his wings! That's a free-will infringement if I ever saw one! Just settle down, guys. Seriously."  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Princess Seven

Friendly Explorer

10,875 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:34 pm
((I felt like giving this account more mileage. xd Hmm...perhaps I'll bring out my other relevant cosplaying accounts when it comes to big split-ups or big conversations... xp ))

Lloyd met Max's response with an amazed look. "Whoa! Really? All this time I've known Genis and Raine, and I didn't know people could use their magic like that!" O.O Realizing that he must've sounded kind of stupid, he rubbed the back of his head and put on a slightly embarrassed expression. "I mean, I've never seen them do something like that... But then again, I only met them a few times over the last several years because they travel a lot." Having that same hand leave the back of his head, he accepted Max's handshake with a grin. "Max, huh? Pleased to meet you too. I'm Lloyd."

Looking over at Rhone, blinking at the same time as Colette did, he followed her up with, "...Yeah, whaddya mean 'unfortunately'?" O.o

Azriel kept in focused silence until Sol and Ilene's arguing broke her concentration, at which she did a double-take and shook her head. The glyph and the spell's aura that surrounded her abruptly dissipated the moment she was distracted. And for the moment, she could only blink and stare in bewilderment at the bickering.

That is, until Sirea addressed her. Turning in her direction to face her, she tilted her head and replied, "Werefolk? I have to wonder how you came to that conclusion. User Image If I were one of the, uh, winged variety, wouldn't I still have matching wings?" She scratched her head, reflecting upon what she knew of the Werefolk, which were the very basics---that they were people who had the ability to transform into beasts and could pass that ability onto others by bite. "...However, it's true that I've never come across a person who's both a Werefolk and a Wingfolk, so I really don't know if one would turn out with mismatched wings..." She was starting to look like she was about to get lost in overthinking this subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:59 pm
Max sneers at Rhone and raises an eyebrow.
"Yeah, RoRo...what do you mean by unfortunately, hmmmmmm?.."
She crosses her arms and moves uncomfortably close to Rhone. Rhone doesn't budge.
"Don't patronize your captain."
"..."
"..."
Suddenly, Max steals Rhone's hat and hides behind Lloyd and Colette while making faces at Rhone. The removal of his hat reveals two small, curved, black horns protruding from the top of his head.
" *sigh* You see what I have to deal with?"

Hunter shrugs at Rins' response and places his hands into his pockets.
"It's my grandfather's design. If he had more time to work on it before he died, it'd have a helmet and it'd be more comfortable...it's tolerable to wear, but I'm still getting used to how it feels."  

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:17 pm
"My...my...you certainly are an interesting lot" The woman from earlier and her cloaked associate approached the group

"I apologize for the situation earlier, none of you were hurt I hope" the cloaked man said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:57 pm
Rin held his hand out to Eduardo. "Might as well get introductions out of the way. Name's Rin." He said with a grin. "I dunno...it looked more like it would feel refreshing rather than seeming cold." Noticing Eduardo take out more bacon, he tilted his head a bit. "You sure love bacon, don't you? I don't suppose you have any fish in that bag?" His feline ears twitch when he heard Hunter mention that his grandfather had made that orb. "I don't know about a helmet, though I think you would look better with a headband. Helmets don't sound very comfortable." He tapped his chin in thought.

Colette blinked at the whole moment between Max and Rhone.

As she made a puppy-eyed look to Sol, Sirea's fox ears twitch within her hood when she heard Azriel's question about where she came up with the idea. It was a good question. She turned her attention over to the female wingfolk. "You do have a point there." She said, tapping her chin in thought. "It is not everyday that one would find a wingfolk with mix-matched wings." She tilted her head slightly when Azriel looked like she was about to get lost in her thoughts. "Hey, you okay?" She asked, waving a hand in front of Azriel's face.

Hearing a female voice, Colette, as well as Rin, glanced over to see the woman from earlier approaching them along with the cloaked man. "We're all fine." She said with a smile in response to the cloaked man. She almost had the thought that the two would be long gone by now.

"Hey, it's you guys!" Rin said. "What are you two doing back?" confused  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:45 pm
Eduardo waved two fingers at Rin in a gesture of greeting. "Nice. Hey, cold water is cold water. Anyway..." He reached over his shoulder and moved his hand around inside his bag (he seemed to be familiar with its interior). Regrettably, he had no fish. "Nope, no fish, but plenty of pig!"  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff