Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply Guild Archive
Konoha C-box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:36 am
MiniMidget
Aquos Dragoa
-flails about-
I HAS SKYPE I HAS SKYPE!!!!
-pops in here like a ninja-
sadly... i just cant with dice systems... xD

GIMME

dragaosagrada  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:40 am
Qyp

Thing is, we shouldn't be guessing right at all. I expect better from Kishimoto or we'll be publishing manga ourselves.

The Juubi's concept was kinda ok I guess. I did like how the statue itself was the demon.

BUT WTF WHY IS OBITO THE FLIPPING VILLIAN-

/insert flipping tables rage here/

Also...

heart

...time sure does strange things to the mind.

MiniMidget

It's ok Mini. We can patiently stalk wait for DGM to come off hiatus (God Bless Hoshino Katsura's soul) while reading MAGI. Kishi can go stuff himself in a barrel. Or take whatever vitamins Tite Kubo is taking for Bleach. If Kubo can improve, maybe Kishimoto still has hope.

Honestly, at this rate, Naruto will have as bad an ending as Vampire Knight...

And I know, we need to figure out what's wrong with our Skype. Why like, a week long barrier prevents my message from reaching you. ._. Ah well, for the time being, we can rely on good old pms.

Part of the problem might be because my Skype is on my Ipad though.

Aquos Dragoa

I'll add you when I next log on. heart

Qyp

No more new guilds. No more new projects. Please no. I want to see Hogwarts launch sometime in my life you know (I'm adopting Mini's noble goal to finish setting up RPs before 30). And then some of us are KHR fans too so there's that. XD

You're more than welcome to join us~

As for WOTN... God, I'm still conflicted. Well, let's see what happens. Maybe Kishimoto will get his vitamins after all.  

ProtoXtreme
Vice Captain

Obsessive Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:08 pm
ProtoXtreme

Trust me... the Obito thing made me rage like no tomorrow... it was all the noobs and dipshits that guessed right, while us intelligent people were like "No, it's can't be, because of this, this and that!" But now, we are thrown into the dust, the dumbasses rule the world...

Hmmm... what Naruto is currently doing, with his chakra, handing it out... that is probably what the Sage of Six Paths did. Handing out chakra to the people. Making it one with their DNA.

Heh, though... the whole story is getting a bit biblical... Forbidden Fruit and a WOMAN taking it... Then Sage of Six Paths having Cain and Abel.

Dear lord... Nothing about the story is very original is it...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:45 pm
Qyp

The Cain and Abel thing pisses me off less than the Star Wars Syndrome.

Granted, nothing under the sun is original, but at least Kishimoto could, I don't know, somehow present better. Something that doesn't end with freaking Obito going Anakin Skywalker on everyone. ._.

I feel so betrayed. I really liked Obito as a character.  

ProtoXtreme
Vice Captain

Obsessive Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:12 pm
ProtoXtreme
Qyp

The Cain and Abel thing pisses me off less than the Star Wars Syndrome.

Granted, nothing under the sun is original, but at least Kishimoto could, I don't know, somehow present better. Something that doesn't end with freaking Obito going Anakin Skywalker on everyone. ._.

I feel so betrayed. I really liked Obito as a character.

Obito was cool, the idea he gets all emo over his crush dying is so silly...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:33 am
Oh I know what you are really mad about though...

Neji...  

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:22 pm
ProtoXtreme

It isn't anything to worry about, don't feel bad about it. I was kind of worried because I had been absent from Gaia for such a long time. But of the three guilds I'm in, one guild hasn't even started yet, this guild is on pause for a bit until if Kishi gets his fishhead out of the well, and another guild is undergoing a patch that started almost right after I started afking (and is still being revamped o_o) so in a way, I'm kinda lucky I didn't miss out on anything. xD

College is such a chore, and studying for other things as well. It takes so much time to do everything, so I totally understand what you're talking about.

Dear lords though... I just caught up on the rest of the Naruto series, but.. what in the world is Kishimoto doing????? Really? A tree? Obito? I sincerely hope he isn't going to end it with "I have 0.01 seconds left until the moon's eye plan succeeds!! Bwa-ha-h..." *sword protruding out of his back* or something stupid like that. Really, I think Kishi just wants the story over with now xD Obito was supposed to stay pure, childish, and lovable.. not this. This is an insult to Kakashi's time spent at the memorial, really.

Qyp

Well at least Neji dies only once. He killed off Itachi like, two times, makes Sasu-cakes and Obito-kun go emo, has no sense of gravity when it comes to the first Hokage, Orochi-kun is now sane (I mean, really? Even more so than Karin? ugh...)... shall I go on?

.....so why is it that I'm trying to keep up with the whole series anyway I wonder? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:57 pm
Cleric Saphire
ProtoXtreme

It isn't anything to worry about, don't feel bad about it. I was kind of worried because I had been absent from Gaia for such a long time. But of the three guilds I'm in, one guild hasn't even started yet, this guild is on pause for a bit until if Kishi gets his fishhead out of the well, and another guild is undergoing a patch that started almost right after I started afking (and is still being revamped o_o) so in a way, I'm kinda lucky I didn't miss out on anything. xD

College is such a chore, and studying for other things as well. It takes so much time to do everything, so I totally understand what you're talking about.

Dear lords though... I just caught up on the rest of the Naruto series, but.. what in the world is Kishimoto doing????? Really? A tree? Obito? I sincerely hope he isn't going to end it with "I have 0.01 seconds left until the moon's eye plan succeeds!! Bwa-ha-h..." *sword protruding out of his back* or something stupid like that. Really, I think Kishi just wants the story over with now xD Obito was supposed to stay pure, childish, and lovable.. not this. This is an insult to Kakashi's time spent at the memorial, really.

Qyp

Well at least Neji dies only once. He killed off Itachi like, two times, makes Sasu-cakes and Obito-kun go emo, has no sense of gravity when it comes to the first Hokage, Orochi-kun is now sane (I mean, really? Even more so than Karin? ugh...)... shall I go on?

.....so why is it that I'm trying to keep up with the whole series anyway I wonder? xD

Orochimaru sees Obito and all that stuff as a means of gaining more power. He is just "playing along" until he can gain more power.  

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:39 pm
Hwa- chooooooooooooooo!!

No not a sneeze, just a dramatic appearance sound effect.

Hope everyone is doing well smile Or well enough given the circumstances.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:03 pm
Qyp

Cleric Saphire

Jokes aside... QwQ There was no need to say out loud everything that's been wrong since...since I don't even know! Somebody send Tite Kubo's storytelling vitamins to Kishimoto! Quickly!!!

kouri-chan_xx

Vaan~ Glad to hear you graduated! How's job hunting going?  

ProtoXtreme
Vice Captain

Obsessive Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:09 pm
ProtoXtreme

Hey Carmen biggrin

Well basically, I did my BSc but I'm not done with education yet, not for a long time! I'm doing a Master's now, and have plans to do a DPsych to get qualified as a clinical psychologist in the future... (presumably with subsidised school fees... or a scholarship... or something...). How're you?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:43 pm
*le gasp*

I now know Proto's real name >_<
But yeesh, Kishi needs to get his mind back in place. xp Midterms are coming up, so I'll be afk for a while again, but I hope everyone is doing well!

Graduation! Wow, how does it feel to be a college graduate? XD I still have 2 years left...  

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:27 am
To be honest, it feels really sad. Time passes really quickly!! I really enjoyed college and I really don't like the idea of working... so I ran back into education. Well, if it's to be a clin psych like I plan then I think I would enjoy it though smile So I'm working towards that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:31 pm
ProtoXtreme
Qyp

Cleric Saphire

Jokes aside... QwQ There was no need to say out loud everything that's been wrong since...since I don't even know! Somebody send Tite Kubo's storytelling vitamins to Kishimoto! Quickly!!!

Shikamaru is still alive at least.  

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:32 pm
Cleric Saphire
*le gasp*

I now know Proto's real name >_<

Yeah Carmen Electra.