Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply Guild Archive
Konoha C-box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiniMidget

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Mini trying to slog through her to-do list on her day off... gomen. ._.;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:59 pm
Nice. I like that.  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:32 am
Rin Kairiu:
Okay, ew. The only thing I have that comes close to that is my character in a mutants and masterminds based RP. Charity Miles, a villain known as "Hope" She is a six armed doctor/mad scientist.
Anyway in an event we went up against a group of nano tech wielding punks who were going to blow something up. Hope went 'to learn' which really means cut them open and see what makes/made them tick. Or do terrible experiments on them... Anyway she has very little combat ability she had two decent moves, one where she generates a blade like a scalpel from her finger tips and slash at things with them, and a shriek like a banshee that applies force and knocks things around. Anyway she tried to slash an enemy and succeeded and made a little minor cut on the guy, I think damaging his rollerblade thing slightly. However all she really did was make the guy angry and he proceeded to kick her into a wall of lockers. I failed the roll really good so she was instantly in the dying state, impaled and mangled in the wall of lockers. So while slumped there trying to recover the bladers bomb goes off and blasts her out the doorway to the building. She was a mess, but as is her nature she didn't die.
The reason she didn't die, and the reason she pretty much cannot fight, I spent almost all of her power points on the creation of her ultimate power which gives her ultimate regeneration. Its pretty much entirely impossible to kill her unless you desiccate her 'corpse' and then remove all the blood from around her. So she may be nearly immortal but she has very little chance in a one on one fight lol.

Gideon Commando:
Make something >w<
I am not good with naruto cannon but I could sure try.

ProtoXtreme:
I like to make things from scratch so seeing the template could be neat. but what I'm really going to need to do is read in on all the other blood lines and other stuff and see how it works and how to make it. fun times >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 pm
niiiice, nearly immortal, six-armed, mad scientist... I like it, lol.  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:19 pm
Ugh, the beginning of the week swamps me and everyone is running around posting. Lets seeee...

Rin and Gid, I said hello to "everyone"! I'm sorry for not naming you two specifically but you should know that I still love you.

Proto, you should meebo me if we ever end up on at the same time again. M'kay, its decided.

Mini, holy frick sniddles, you're back! How has real life been?!

Cleric, I will post...eventually...

Aruil, I will always do everything in my power to assault, maul, batter, and otherwise just plain old bother you in the most expeditious matter that I can manage. And yes, you are in fact old.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:18 pm
Homocidal Love
Ugh, the beginning of the week swamps me and everyone is running around posting. Lets seeee...

Rin and Gid, I said hello to "everyone"! I'm sorry for not naming you two specifically but you should know that I still love you.

Proto, you should meebo me if we ever end up on at the same time again. M'kay, its decided.

Cleric, I will post...eventually...

Aruil, I will always do everything in my power to assault, maul, batter, and otherwise just plain old bother you in the most expeditious matter that I can manage. And yes, you are in fact old.

I know you love me~! ><

Also... "frick sniddles," I like that XD  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Aruil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:43 pm
If you acknowledge that I'm old Love, you should show me the respect due my generation! You kids these days know nothing about sacrifice and hard work. I walked to school everyday, twelve miles, uphill, in the snow. Did your parents instill any manners in you at all?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:26 pm
Homocidal Love

I'm psuedo back.

User Image

I'm applying for a job that will be less murder on my feet and I'm back in school. But somehow I will manage to find time to get 1 hour of creative writing done a week, or I will lose sleep trying. *withdrawal*  

MiniMidget

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:59 am
Aruil, you must remember that at the point in life I'm in "old" is a very relative term. My roommates are "old" even though they only have a year or two on me, soooo...*tackleglomp*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:10 am
*raises pink flag* I declare that Love wins this round.

Let round two begin! *ding!*  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:00 pm
sorry I still have yet to make my character, my other RP has actually started to do stuff and I am getting active RP'ing done sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:12 pm
*is tackleglomped*

So I'll just take that as a "No, Aruil, I do respect my elders. Just not you because I'm a woman and am exempt from all forms of logic."

If you keep this up I'll bake cookies. Females cannot resist cookies, it's science. But I'll put loads of laxative in it. Then you won't be able to tackleglomp anyone ever again.

*insert evil old man laugh, with copious amounts of bloody coughs, here*  

Aruil

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:17 pm
Psh, Aruil, if you think the shits would keep me from tackleglomping you then I have an unfortunate surprise for you.

Oh, and milk chocolate with almonds trumps cookies. Just by the by.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:30 pm
You keep saying things like that and I'll be inclined to avoid all future tackleglomps. Because I have something to tell you, I don't actually fight with my left hand!  

Aruil

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:42 pm
Oh, there is something I must tell you. I'm not left-handed either!  
Guild Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff