Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
Uchiha Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:52 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 380

Reiko came skidding to a halt in front of his home, now totally engulfed in flames. The fire reflected in his eyes as he gazed upon his home burning to the ground. Reiko quickly did a string of handsigns and opened his mouth wide. As he did so a huge amount of water ejected itself from him, spewing all over the fire and saving what was left of the house from the inferno. As the steam rose following Reiko's Onslaught he noticed a outline, a simply dark shape, of a man through the fog. He knew it to not be any present because the hair was different and the shape was to large. He immediately knew it was whoever was foolish enough to attack his home. Reiko drew one of his Wakizashi and slowly approached the man"You know...that was a brave thing to do, Attacking a Uchiha's home...now that takes guts. It almost makes me regret that I have to ki-" When he saw who stood before him he stopped in his tracks; Ichiro. His jaw fell open as he gazed upon an exploding tag still in his hand. Suddenly that surprise turned to righteous anger"YOU?!" He said simply, half in anger half in disbelief...

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:02 pm
INDENT"Yes, Reiko. It's me, a friend who has all too long been under the influence of your ideas. A friend who has been completely manipulated by the teachings of Konoha. A friend who has come to sever the bond between his closet rival!" With each word, Reiko would surely feel a sting in his heart. The Senju clone was being wise; he rather upset the Uchiha to interrupt his focus. Hopefully, the clone would be dealt with easily, and Reiko would not discover that the real Ichiro had flown all this time. It's actually quite sad that it had to end this way. Taking a single step towards the intimidating Jounin, a swift wind arose to glide against the clone's white hair, letting it fly loosely in the process. Once it stopped, an eerie smile could be witnessed from the child, as if provoking Reiko into absolute anger. "It's time that I sever my bond with Konoha; I no longer wish to become Lord Hokage. That role is to be played for someone else, and I shall stand elsewhere from the spotlight. However, the curtain to this play is far from over. In fact, they are just rising; it's only the beginning." Taking off his headband and gripping a kunai with an explosive attatched, the clone marking through the Leaf's symbol; a dishonorable act by any and all. Afterwards, Ichiro wrapped the forehead protector around the weapon, and threw it into the air. The detonating seal was struck, and the headband blew into millions of silver pieces. "I don't care about you, or your family. This entire village sickens me. Especially you. You try to take charge of everything, acting as if you're Lord Hokage himself! But I've got news! You aren't anything! You hear me, Reiko?! ANYTHING!" These words would hopefully set the Uchiha adult off the edge of sanity, and into the void of rage. That is what was hoped for.  

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:40 pm

User Image

Reiko studied the person before him for what seemed like an eternity. He listened to his rants impassively and when he was done simply looked around"I don't have time to deal with a clone. I need to find the real you, break you're legs and bring you back" He said looking off into the distance. It was true, his heart was hurting from the harsh words of his closest friend, but here recently Reiko had done some changing and that was shown through his actions"You know you are no match against me Ichiro, now tell me. Where are you going?" He was right about one thing, both their roles have been switched in such a short time. Plans fell apart and he should have known this one would do. He silently cursed himself for not paying more attention and keeping on the lookout for something like this to happen. He had to contain this here and now

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 pm
INDENTThe Senju child look taken back for a moment after Reiko easily uncovered his intentions, but regain his composure quickly. "Heh. What's the point of blowing your house halfway to Hell, insulting you, and then revealing my creator's location? That wouldn't be too fun. I'd rather let you take the rough road; find Ichiro on your own. He'll know about this conversation once I'm destroyed, so I doubt he'll be around the Land of Fire anytime soon. Goodbye Reiko. And even if you are stronger than Ichiro," the clone spoke boldly, retrieving more explosive attached kunai from within his robes, "you'll have a hell of a time trying to capture him. He can hold his own quite well." The child gave the Jounin a smile before turning away, looking towards the house of which was almost demolished. Then, the child sprung towards it, charging full speed. With a simple flick of the wrist, one kunai soared towards Reiko. But, the clone leaped into the air, over the hosue soon afterwards, and skydived towards the burnt structure. A simple handsign was made, and the remaining explosive detonated themselves without hesitation. In the process, more debris was sent towering into the skies while flames licked eagerly at the remaining home, as the clone itself had perished. As it did so, the information it had gathered transfered back to the real Senju descendant, who of which was traveling speedily out of the Land of Fire. A simple smirk was made as Ichiro sped through the forest, leaving his home entirely. The chase was on.

[ C'mon, I DARE you to chase meh! XDDD ]  

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade crept closer, keeping her head lowered. She was far enough from the flame so the furs on the coat wouldn't burn her, but close enough to almost hear the conversation suddenly going on. So these two knew each other? And there seemed to be hostility. What happened next, this young shinobi wasnt expecting. The man with the hair like moonlight suddenly sprung to life and unleashed a reign of fire upon the house. Shade scrambled back inside to try and escape. A loud explosion and fire engulfed her before she could reach Assassin. The force of the tags blowing sent the cat girl slamming down to the floor and getting barraged by shrapnel. Glass and shattered tile cut at her legs and smoke choked her and made her eyes water.
"Help!" She mewed out loudly, fear suddenly consuming her. Shade was terrified of fire. She tried to scramble, blinded by the wall of grey in front of her. Things were crashing around her. walls crumbling and folding over. The ceiling above her started to groan and creak in. Shade could feel the ground below her start to tremble.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (200/200)~~
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:26 pm

User Image

Reiko sprang to action as soon as the clone made the motion to throw the kunai. He easily enough lunged to the side to doge it, hitting the ground in a role and coming up in a semi-crouch. By this time the clone already detonated the rest of the explosives. He was about to take off and pursue him but just as he started off he heard Shade's cries for help. He knew firsthand how scared of fire she was and had no choice but to rescue her. He sprinted towards the house and knocked the doors down, activating his Sharingan to locate her chakra network. He found her in the dining room on the base level, on her back trebling in fear. He moved quickly, scooping her into his arms and kicking down the nearest wall. Unfortunately as soon as he did that the floor above him started to collapse. Quick as a bolt he leapt out of the Hole in the Wall with Shade in his arms and placed her on the grass gently by her shack. After checking her vitals to ensure her safety he arose and glanced once more at what was his home. With a cool fury he started his slow walk back to the village, unsure of many things. One thing, however, was definite. He was going to kill Ichiro Senju...

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade had hoped the sudden black figure she saw wasnt death coming to take her away. When she felt strong warm arms embrace her, she instantly knew who had come to her rescue. She didnt even need to catch his scent. With it being pointless to see, Shade simple closed her eyes tightly and braced herself for a wild ride. During the escape and her struggle, Shade had taken some minor damage to her right leg and back, but besides that she was fine. Getting outside and gulping down the sweet air caused this kitten to relax and she managed to look up at Reiko as he walked away. She couldn't blame the blood lust that seemed to pool out of his pores, a mans home is his territory and treasure. All animals had that basic instinct nailed in their brains.
"Good luck," Shade simply whispered as she watched him start to walk.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (200/200)~~
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
A figure would be seen perched from a branch of a tree, orbs of brown glaring at a once great estate that was owned by his friend. With his hands, he managed to scar Reiko's pride, even in the slightest way. This made the child happy. But, as the Senju sat there, contemplating his final moments, he couldn't help but laugh; there was so many things the Chuunin didn't accomplish. So many things would remain a mystery on this day. For one, what would've become of the great Ichiro Senju. But most importantly, defeating the man whom the Senju once cared for, and befriended before anyone else in the accursed village, Reiko Uchiha. Shrouded by the darkness of the trees, Ichiro awaited the battle that was inevitable from the start, and a death far too predictable that Ichiro himself knew; his own.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:53 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 440

Reiko walked into the still smoldering remains of his home, his hair billowing in the breeze. The leaves of fall danced around him as the travel of the trail crunched beneath his boot. He came to a sudden stop when he saw his target; Ichiro Senju. He smiled slightly as he called out to him,the only words he would speak to his best friend"We end this...now" Suddenly Reiko's hand dropped down to his waist and whipped back around, now with three Kunai in tow. He hurled the Kunai towards Ichiro with blinding speed while he preformed a quick series of hand signs, awaiting his next move

He was about to engage in battle when the memories of the Shadow Clone returned to him. Oh...thats just perfect! Bringing his palm to his face and throwing his head back he let out a long maniacal laugh. The Irony of it was just too funny! When he finally settled down he turned to Ichiro and smiled at him"I just got banished!" He said between laughs"Can you believe it?! Ah,this feels good! You...You had the right Idea my friend! Teams back together again I guess!" He said with a grin towards his friend

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
The arrival of Reiko made the Chuunin's heart leap for but a second, before his muscular form fell from the tree. Landing softly against the soil below, brown orbs would meet with onyx, as the two shinobi shared a final glance. Ichiro's muscles were tense, as w his conscious was blurred with future predictions. So, this was the end. It felt so... gentle, almost like silent breeze pressing against his face. With unyielding confidence, the Senju stared down what was assumed to be his last foe, ready for a battle that would scar the very Earth itself. "Show me the power you've longed to protect me from, Reiko!" he cried, and in that instant, he began a quick sprint. However, the child was cut off from a torrent of sharp projectiles soaring his way. No matter, for the Senju was prepared for whatever came his way. A quick flash of bright silver would catch Reiko's eyes as Ichiro deflected the oncoming kunai, now wielding his blade in both hands. His charge never stopped while his orbs of soft brown never left his initial target. But before any other actions could be made, Reiko somehow stopped, beginning to laugh insanely, as if he'd lost all sense of reason. The pain in his voice, it could be read all throughout the echo of his maniacal laughter. Then, moments later, the reason was revealed why he stopped his brutal assault. "You were... banished?" After that, Ichiro's hearing seemed to fade away, as did his sense of reality. The man whom was about to lay him to rest had now switched to his side? This would take a moment to take in.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:29 pm

User Image

Reiko rolled his shoulder, a slightly dangerous glint in his eye as he did so"It would appear so. The Clone's Memories tell me that is so. I do not doubt it, the Hokage viewed me as a threat to his power and dealt with me. The logical choice I would presume. Regardless, the tables are turned now" What would the first step of this new path be? Obviously they could run to a different village but...did they want to? No. Not yet. First things first, he had to get Night out of the Village or at least inform her. He looked upwards towards the fun. Yes, he still had a bit of time. He created another clone, but before this one left he placed a rite on its back. It quickly scampered off to deliver the message as told"So,we need to find a base of operations my friend...and I have got just the place"

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

A cloaked figure made his way up the odd path towards the old Uchiha Mansion. He was in search of a man he had heard a great deal about. Looking around he rose his voice rather high as he drew his sword, Is there one named Uchiha Reiko here? I wish to challange him to show my worth as a ninja. If he is so brave to show his face. I have heard a great deal about him. The man waited as he smiled beneath his cloak. He waited for a reply as he doughted the man would be brave enough to accept his challenge.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:53 pm

User Image

Reiko turned towards the shrouded newcomer. At first he thought it was perhaps an Oinin from the leaf but quickly dismissed the idea. No Oinin would be stupid enough as to announce his presence like that. When the cloaked man spoke it all become clear to him, just another usurper hoping to gain a little recognition for himself. With a small laugh he made a gesture to the man with his hand"Accept my good sir. And pray tell the conditions to such a challenge" This would be a good oppritunity to work out some aggression as well as show Ichiro the true extent of his new power. Speaking of which, he turned towards he friend and made a gesture for him to stay out of it. This was going to be quick...

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:08 am
User Image

The cloaked figure activated his sharigan secretly as he knew that it would come in handy during this fight. Looking up at Reiko a soft chuckle emitted from his voice as his sword lifted and pointed at him. Now how would any challenge be fun if it wasn't to the death. First move is yours Sir. He stood there and waited as he knew the next attack was about to begin. Behind him he held two smoke bombs as he waited.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
So, the Hokage finally realized the sort of beast Reiko had become. Had the Uchiha stayed in the village longer, there would surely be issues between him and the residents. Snapping out of his phased state, the child stared at his companion as he ranted on about some base of operations. At the mention of such, Ichiro's lips parted to ask a question. "What would we need that for?" The Senju was curious as to what Reiko's intentions were now. However, before the inquiry could be answered, a random figure approached from nearby, engaging Reiko in combat. Ichiro backed a safe distance away, sheathing his katana, then crossing his arms atop one another at his chest. If worse came to worst, the child was prepared to assist his subordinate, no matter the cost.

❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff