Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXx ~ The Feeders of Stein ~ xXx

Back to Guilds

An Offical Home Base for the Feeders of Stein, the force behind Stein's climb in Pie Hard and his bronze medal! 

Tags: Stein, The Feeders of Stein, Role-playing, CrosStitch 

Reply The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)
Let's Get To Know Each Other! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you like about Stein?
  His silky gray hair (LOVE THEM!)
  His cool and mysterious attitude (It's CUTE!)
  His eyes (one of a kind and HOT)
  His body (whistle* Sexy!!)
  His smile (ahh~ I'm melting~)
  Nothing
View Results

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:20 pm
Caramel-Fishy
The Red-Tailed Hawk

I'm not quite sure how you'd get away with fantasy nonfiction. The two don't really...well, vibe. It's nearly impossible, actually. Fantasy is well, fiction. XD
Perhaps you mean realistic fantasy? But I believe that might be a branch of heavy fantasy depending on how you approach it.
I do mean novels, actually. ^^;
I've got several different projects in the works, I only have a few roleplays that are in need of my attention at the moment. Two of which are heavy fantasies, one of which is just for fun and based off of The Last Unicorn. o3o

Novels? Wow! I can create a character or two, and give them backgrounds and personalities and development, but to create a bunch of characters, a setting, plot, and possibly a whole world if you're doing fantasy - all by yourself - that's amazing!!

Never heard of the term "heavy fantasy" - what is that?

Thanks. ^^

Heavy Fantasy is a term used for fantasy pieces that are very in-depth, complex, and extremely well developed. Most everything is created and played upon until you have your own unique versions of races and fauna. These pieces also usually include different and developed languages not known in nonfiction works and can sometimes come off as more of a historical account of what happened instead of reading what's happening there and then. These pieces are either High Fantasy, or Sword and Sorcery, two of the more common sub-genres of Fantasy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:20 pm
Soporose
Hello! I'm Soporose but I go by Rose for short.

I'm a 20 year old college student in Southern California working to become an archaeologist. As of right now I'm getting ready to leave for the Arctic to do some research on old s**t ancient remains.

I hope to get to know others in the future and share our love for Stein~ emotion_bigheart
Welcome to the guild. ^^ I've seen you in the GCD before. and I wish you luck in the Arctic. I used to live in California too, but I moved when i was 9 years old.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Crew

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Caramel-Fishy

Swashbuckling Feeder

8,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:25 pm
The Red-Tailed Hawk

Heavy Fantasy is a term used for fantasy pieces that are very in-depth, complex, and extremely well developed. Most everything is created and played upon until you have your own unique versions of races and fauna. These pieces also usually include different and developed languages not known in nonfiction works and can sometimes come off as more of a historical account of what happened instead of reading what's happening there and then. These pieces are either High Fantasy, or Sword and Sorcery, two of the more common sub-genres of Fantasy.

Thank you for the detailed description! ...so pretty much The Lord of the Rings lol 4laugh

Oh, and random topic change - I love your name! Raptors are some of my favorite animals, and when I went to the zoo with my family a week ago, we watched the bird show and they brought out some beautiful birds! The red-tailed hawk they had was gorgeous, one of my favorite at the show, actually. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:27 pm
Caramel-Fishy
Lil_Kaios

Hello~ Nice to meet you!

You're awesome, calling thinking a hobby! It's surprising how many people get away with not thinking xd much less liking it - good for you!

What animes did you think had yell-worthy endings? I haven't watched a ton (I more often read manga online), but I might recognize some...

I was surprised that I got a noticed that you quoted this because it was in a guild~ That makes me happy though ^^

Wolf's Rain is one of the big pet peeves... I hate the ending soooo much... I prefer that manga ending to that... I'm also not that happy with Sister Princess, it just kinda... Ended, that's it... E's Otherwise, it was sooooooo amazing, then you have this half-crapped out ended that makes you shocked with that ended you hope they're joking that, that truely was the ending... Mar's Succor Nadesciso (this might be misspelled) was really good as well until the ending... Let's see... Hmmm... That's all I can think of off the top of my head... I've mainly been reading manga lately and the animes I have started are all around episode six of seven...  

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

Caramel-Fishy

Swashbuckling Feeder

8,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:33 pm
Lil_Kaios

I was surprised that I got a noticed that you quoted this because it was in a guild~ That makes me happy though ^^

Wolf's Rain is one of the big pet peeves... I hate the ending soooo much... I prefer that manga ending to that... I'm also not that happy with Sister Princess, it just kinda... Ended, that's it... E's Otherwise, it was sooooooo amazing, then you have this half-crapped out ended that makes you shocked with that ended you hope they're joking that, that truely was the ending... Mar's Succor Nadesciso (this might be misspelled) was really good as well until the ending... Let's see... Hmmm... That's all I can think of off the top of my head... I've mainly been reading manga lately and the animes I have started are all around episode six of seven...

Haha, guess I haven't watched a lot of anime... Someone recommended Wolf's Rain to me once though! Now I wonder about their judgement stare But you thought the manga ending was better? I'll have to see if I can read it somewhere...  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:36 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Soporose
Hello! I'm Soporose but I go by Rose for short.

I'm a 20 year old college student in Southern California working to become an archaeologist. As of right now I'm getting ready to leave for the Arctic to do some research on old s**t ancient remains.

I hope to get to know others in the future and share our love for Stein~ emotion_bigheart
Welcome to the guild. ^^ I've seen you in the GCD before. and I wish you luck in the Arctic. I used to live in California too, but I moved when i was 9 years old.

Thank you! I've seen you around the GCD too, your avatar is very recognizable. :3 Thanks for the warm welcome!

Soporose

Ladykiller

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:37 pm
Caramel-Fishy
Lil_Kaios

Haha, guess I haven't watched a lot of anime... Someone recommended Wolf's Rain to me once though! Now I wonder about their judgement stare But you thought the manga ending was better? I'll have to see if I can read it somewhere...

Most, if not all of the series are good up to the last episode (or last 15 minutes of that episode)... Wolf's Rain is rather short, only being two manga's long... Another good series to watch (if you minus the last episode) if Final Fantasy: Unlimited and I'd watched it subbed because some of the voices are annoying in English...  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:46 pm
Soporose

Thank you! I've seen you around the GCD too, your avatar is very recognizable. :3 Thanks for the warm welcome!
Thank you. You're welcome on the welcome. You're more than welcome to chat with us in the Idle Chatter thread if you want to chat some more.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Crew

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Caramel-Fishy

Swashbuckling Feeder

8,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:50 pm
Lil_Kaios

Most, if not all of the series are good up to the last episode (or last 15 minutes of that episode)... Wolf's Rain is rather short, only being two manga's long... Another good series to watch (if you minus the last episode) if Final Fantasy: Unlimited and I'd watched it subbed because some of the voices are annoying in English...

Alright! I'll add it onto my list!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:52 pm
Caramel-Fishy
Lil_Kaios

I'm curious as to what you've watched though, I haven't watched anything 'new' recently, mainly because of collage homework ^^;;;  

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

Caramel-Fishy

Swashbuckling Feeder

8,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:56 pm
Lil_Kaios
Caramel-Fishy
Lil_Kaios

I'm curious as to what you've watched though, I haven't watched anything 'new' recently, mainly because of collage homework ^^;;;

Um... I watched some Naruto and Bleach when they were on TV, but then I lost track of them... I've watched a bit of Code Geass, part of Full Metal Alchemist, all of DNAngel, and all of Familiar of Zero... In the process of watching Soul Eater... Mostly a bunch of stuff my boyfriend recommends and then doesn't want to watch all the way through with me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:01 pm
Caramel-Fishy

Um... I watched some Naruto and Bleach when they were on TV, but then I lost track of them... I've watched a bit of Code Geass, part of Full Metal Alchemist, all of DNAngel, and all of Familiar of Zero... In the process of watching Soul Eater... Mostly a bunch of stuff my boyfriend recommends and then doesn't want to watch all the way through with me sweatdrop

Awwws... That's sad, I love watching things with people~ It always makes it better, be in anime or a movie (or anything else)...

I've seen FMA, and some of Soul Eater (mainly reading it), same with Naruto... With Bleach, I *was* watching it with someone but the stopped collecting the boxsets and wouldn't tell me what episode I ended up last seeing and the I got sidetracked with some other series ^^;;; I've seen a little of DNAngel and been told I need to watch Gode Geass... Never heard of Familiar of Zero... I shall look into that one...  

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

Caramel-Fishy

Swashbuckling Feeder

8,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:03 pm
Lil_Kaios

Awwws... That's sad, I love watching things with people~ It always makes it better, be in anime or a movie (or anything else)...

I've seen FMA, and some of Soul Eater (mainly reading it), same with Naruto... With Bleach, I *was* watching it with someone but the stopped collecting the boxsets and wouldn't tell me what episode I ended up last seeing and the I got sidetracked with some other series ^^;;; I've seen a little of DNAngel and been told I need to watch Gode Geass... Never heard of Familiar of Zero... I shall look into that one...

Me too, that's why I haven't finished any of those! XD

That one's really cute, and short, and is completed, with a good ending~ I definitely recommend it!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:05 pm
Caramel-Fishy
Lil_Kaios

Me too, that's why I haven't finished any of those! XD

That one's really cute, and short, and is completed, with a good ending~ I definitely recommend it!

Awesome~

I'll see where I can squeeze it onto my list of stuff to read/watch~!  

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:20 pm
Caramel-Fishy
The Red-Tailed Hawk

Thank you for the detailed description! ...so pretty much The Lord of the Rings lol 4laugh

Oh, and random topic change - I love your name! Raptors are some of my favorite animals, and when I went to the zoo with my family a week ago, we watched the bird show and they brought out some beautiful birds! The red-tailed hawk they had was gorgeous, one of my favorite at the show, actually. biggrin

Yes, pretty much. XD

Finally someone who gets it! XD
I've had to explain that a lot. Red-tails are gorgeous, even as juveniles. They're my favorite existing animal. I'm actually going to be redoing my room in a similar color theme as an adult's. :3  
The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff