Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image

Yanking on her brother's tail, the little girl firmly bit at the length of his tail just behind the tail tuft. It wasn't too hard, if anything the yanking from the base of his bottom would be more annoying than the light biting sensation. Dropping the length from her mouth the cub moved forward, aiming to nudge at her brother. "Come with meeee. I want to play." She huffed childishly, blowing a stream of air up to move her small patch of fur from her head.

She was being a little diva. Wanting to play with someone. Her poor unlucky brother was the only one she'd found. So her full attention would be on him until he managed to hide himself. Or run away fast enough.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:12 pm
Omwancha felt the sudden tug on his tail, and plopped down in a sitting position out of sheer surprise, at the same time as he tried to turn around to see what was happening, the result being a quite adorable almost-tumble that brought him more or less face-to-face with his only sister.

He aimed a half-hearted swat at her face, frowning in annoyance even though he already had a sinking feeling that she wasn't going to be easy to get rid of.

"Don't bite my tail! You'll mess up my rhythm!" He tossed his head in an effort to look down at her in a suitably haughty manner and puffed out his chest. "And I don't have the time to play with you, anyway. I'm really busy right now." He wasn't, but it had seemed like a really effective thing to say when some older cubs had told him so only yesterday, and he figured that since it had made him leave them alone, it should work just as well on his sister.

Right?

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:11 pm
MalagueƱa released her brother's tail from her maw, grinning as she watched his clumsy steps send the boy in a circle. The tiny female plopped her round bottom to the ground, thinning her lips.

When he swiped at her face, the cub's grin disappeared. Pouting cutely, the little one gave a childish huff. Stomping her front right paw to the ground assertively.

"I ain't gonna!" The cub grumbled in response, "I just want your attention!" Her angry pout turned into a pitiful one. Quivering her lower lip as she fanned her glossy eyes. "But brother, I'm soooo bored." The cub pleaded, stepping closer despite his protest.

Pondering for a moment, the little one brushed her toe tips together. "Well... uhhh, maybe I can help you?" Yeah, that was a good idea! "What are yah doing?" She asked eagerly, springing forward.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:20 am
Uh, crap. Omwancha's mouth hung open for a moment. He ha not counted on there being such a fool-proof way of getting around his dismissal, and now he found himself stuck with a lie. He quickly looked around for inspiration, but found none. Drat. This must be why Mother had told him lying was bad: It was really embarrassing to get caught in one.

"I, uh... I was..." Come on, come on, think of something... Oh yeah! Omwancha straightened up again gave his sister a serious look. "I was trying to think of a rhythm. Yeah, I'm trying to find out what my rhythm is. I... don't know if you can help me with that."

He was being vague because his sister was being really cute. Even though it was annoying, she was offering to help him out, and she just wanted to hang out with him. The sting to his pride at having been yanked by the tail had almost died out, too, so it was difficult to stay angry for that reason as well.

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces