Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scars of Oblivion

Back to Guilds

A guild for literate roleplayers that love Oblivion. 

Tags: oblivion, roleplay, literate, elder, scrolls 

Reply QUESTS
The Goblin King (GQ)- FINISHED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaydine
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:21 pm
Jaydine
thepoisonedmuffin
Oh crap it totally is my turn to post.
I'll work on that when l get home.

I believe you can go ahead an post again.....but I know you put up a LOA request so if you don't have time/access until after christmas then I understand.

confused insanity
And I believe another post is due from Mora and Marlones... doesn't have to be super long, and you could even combine the posts if you like....

I see the end of this quest coming.... whee

....but then again so is christmas... ><

thepoisonedmuffin

papa final faux pas

So - holidays are over! Hope everyone's was well but time to get back to writing! whee

Papa that would be you and muffin. ^ ^

Good posts Confused Insanity!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:00 pm
Jaydine
Jaydine
thepoisonedmuffin
Oh crap it totally is my turn to post.
I'll work on that when l get home.

I believe you can go ahead an post again.....but I know you put up a LOA request so if you don't have time/access until after christmas then I understand.

confused insanity
And I believe another post is due from Mora and Marlones... doesn't have to be super long, and you could even combine the posts if you like....

I see the end of this quest coming.... whee

....but then again so is christmas... ><

thepoisonedmuffin

papa final faux pas

So - holidays are over! Hope everyone's was well but time to get back to writing! whee

Papa that would be you and muffin. ^ ^

Good posts Confused Insanity!

Should I go ahead and post Neven waking up as well, before Papa and Muffin post's that way we'll all be ready to wrap this quest up, or wait until they have posted and then wake him up? I'll have the post ready to go tomorrow after I get home from work (its a short day WOOT)

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Papa Final Faux Pas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:36 pm
I believe tis goes Muffin then I yes?
/doesn't wanna mess with the order  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:55 am
Papa Final Faux Pas
Go ahead and post papa, nerevar try and wait for posts from papa and muffin first.  

Jaydine
Captain

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:27 am
Jaydine
Papa Final Faux Pas
Go ahead and post papa, nerevar try and wait for posts from papa and muffin first.

All right I'll wait, just wanted to get it posted since I had a short day (and thus more time) today and another one tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:40 am
Posted! heart

I do believe we can end soon if everyone likes... this quest is in its five month reign I believe. It was originally meant for Marlones to be brought back to the Arcane University, but all things considered I decided it would make sense for them to return to Skingrad. (Since they are like an hour north of that city currently) So here are some options - we could end it with them going to skingrad, or we could then go to the next morning and have them travel to the Arcane University. The latter option would give further room for conversation and even character development, but I don't know how interesting traveling really is... if the idea of further conversation between current characters appeals to a majority, but you don't want to rp traveling back to the Arcane University, we could just have conversation take place once everyone returns to the Skingrad mage's guild. We could carry on the rp to the evening there and then just end it as they eventually go to sleep. Or the next morning. I'm open to want anyone/everyone wants to do.

biggrin  

Jaydine
Captain

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:25 am

Wow it's really been that long? Well Skyrim and Xmas are to blame for many of the long breaks in posting lol I think we can all agree to that.

It doesn't matter to me on how we finish this quest up, of course Neven isn't really the most talkative. The trip back to Skingard could be used to get Neven and Mora and the rest of the party up to speed on who that second mage was and what Marlones knows of his plans. Marlones prolly needs some R&R before making the trip back to the AU. So I guess Skingard could be a good ending location, and everyone could either like you said "sleep it out" or have their OC departing back "home"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:43 pm
I'm okay with us having a bit of character catch-up time. In the last quest I was in it was sort of in, out, done. Especially if some conversation would put us in the epic quest zone.

People who don't want to continue can be done, but at a loss of experience they would get if they stayed on.

Confused Insanity

Jaydine
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:19 am
okay so we'll all head back to the skingrad mage's guild (unless someone wants to end going someway else) that will give opportunity for character catch up and development for those who wish it. More talking and less fighting. ^ ^ Well unless Eliya and Nevan sit next to one another. LOL so jk.

I think that when they get back to the guild there will be less of a need to go in order for posts. We'll see.

So we needs posts now from muffin and papa heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:28 pm
I'll try to get one out on Thursday or Friday  

Papa Final Faux Pas

Jaydine
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:03 pm
Alright, come on muffin and papa, lets get things rolling. =)

thepoisonedmuffin

papafinalfauxpas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Jaydine

I'll get my post done when l get home from work.  

thepoisonedmuffin
Vice Captain

Papa Final Faux Pas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 pm
Have one up by the end of the night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:11 pm
Sounds good guys, I am looking forward to reading these posties! whee  

Jaydine
Captain

Papa Final Faux Pas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:23 pm
...that post sucked.