Reply ⊰ M & S Slave Market Place ⊱
Animal Slave Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:45 pm
he grinned, and rubbed her belly. "i'll take her." while he wrote the check, the guard opened the cage, and put a leash on ty-chan. Draik payed, and tugged gently on the leash. "come along. your going to love your new home"

((http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22086483))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:19 pm
Layla did as she was told. She let the guard hook her to the leash on her collar. Layla took a step out of the cage and she looked at her master. Her ears were lowered and fluffy tail in her hands. She ran her fingers through the her soft auburn tail.  

Anglespirit

Magnetic Friend

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:36 am
William could only smile, and pet the cute neko before him. "you have very nice fur, surprising in a place like this, i'd expect it to be matted or something." he said just thinking aloud. he continued to pet her, scratching her ears, and stroking down to her shoulders. if she showed affection like any cat would, he would buy her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:53 pm
Layla giggled a happy giggle as he said her hair was soft. She then said, "really I have only been here a couple hours." when he started to pet her Layla stopped talking and started to purr. She very muched enjoyed what her master was doing like any cat would. Layla kind of pushed her head to his hand as her petted her.  

Anglespirit

Magnetic Friend

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:09 pm
he smiled, and pulled on the leash, to pull her against him. he put his arm around her, and hugged. "then you've had the shortest stay of any slave here" he called over the guard. "i'll take her" he said handing the guard cash. "come along layla."

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22088307  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Izumi was led into the shop by a couple of scary-looking guards. They set her down on the floor of a surprisingly clean cage. She was a sweet, obedient girl, so they usually treated her relatively well. She brushed her soft hair out of her face, accidentally making the tips rainbow colored, and fingered the silver collar around her neck. Deciding that rainbow hair looked kind of cool, she made the tips of her ears and tail look the same. She giggled and curled up on the bottom of her cage, charms jingling, and wrapped her tail around herself so only her eyes showed. She watched the door of the shop, hoping someone would buy her.  

The Crazy Wolf Lady

Kera1000

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:07 pm
Alyx padded into the shop and looked around. He smiled as his eyes landed on the neko with rainbow hair. He liked slaves with color. he walked up to her. "hello" he said still smiling  
⊰ M & S Slave Market Place ⊱

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff