Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
looking for elemental hero cards

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha Neos

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 am
i want to build an elemental/synchro deck but it's not strong enough. any ideas on how i can make it better?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 am
Try posting your deck list in the deck database and maybe someone will have some ideas for you.

I run Heroes myself, but I only run fusions. never could get synchs to work for me.  

SkyCore

ganchroi

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:56 pm
Elemental heroes work a LOT better with fusions hun, and it depends on the fusions you wanna get out. Also, remember that the evil heroes AND neo-spacian's can also work well with them. A great card that my bf uses in his E-hero deck is the cyber blader razz ALSO two must haves imo is E-hero woodsman & E-hero ocean smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:51 pm
ganchroi
Elemental heroes work a LOT better with fusions hun, and it depends on the fusions you wanna get out. Also, remember that the evil heroes AND neo-spacian's can also work well with them. A great card that my bf uses in his E-hero deck is the cyber blader razz ALSO two must haves imo is E-hero woodsman & E-hero ocean smile

There are many different ways you can go with heroes, so since i dont know which HERO build your going for Uchiha Neos, its hard to make recommendations, but here's what works for my deck:

I've tried running Woodsman, but in my experience he never stays on the field long enough to get you a poly. I prefer King of the Swamp to search poly out of your deck and then he can be used as a fusion sub or as material for Zero.

Ocean is the same problem, never on the field long enough to use his effect. I ran Ocean for a while, but only as the water mat for Zero. I've recently switched him out for Ice Edge.

Besides if you run Miracle Fusions then you dont need your heroes in your hand because you can use the ones in your grave.

But if you need to refuel your hand your best option is Morphing jar.

Magical Merchant is a good one too, puts monsters in your grave that you can use for Miracle Fusion and gets you a spell or trap to your hand.  

SkyCore

ganchroi

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:31 pm
PrismCity
ganchroi

There are many different ways you can go with heroes, so since i dont know which HERO build your going for Uchiha Neos, its hard to make recommendations, but here's what works for my deck:

I've tried running Woodsman, but in my experience he never stays on the field long enough to get you a poly. I prefer King of the Swamp to search poly out of your deck and then he can be used as a fusion sub or as material for Zero.

Ocean is the same problem, never on the field long enough to use his effect. I ran Ocean for a while, but only as the water mat for Zero. I've recently switched him out for Ice Edge.

Besides if you run Miracle Fusions then you dont need your heroes in your hand because you can use the ones in your grave.

But if you need to refuel your hand your best option is Morphing jar.

Magical Merchant is a good one too, puts monsters in your grave that you can use for Miracle Fusion and gets you a spell or trap to your hand.

That's great - thanks a lot smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 pm
I'm thinking Neos Knight and Colossal Fighter would probably be your biggest hitters in a Synchro Heroes deck. And while I know it would take up room, I can't get past the feeling like you should have Stardust Dragon too just in case you need something to save yer a** should the situation call for it.  

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:23 pm
ganchroi
That's great - thanks a lot smile

you're very welcome 3nodding

Jyger85
I'm thinking Neos Knight and Colossal Fighter would probably be your biggest hitters in a Synchro Heroes deck. And while I know it would take up room, I can't get past the feeling like you should have Stardust Dragon too just in case you need something to save yer a** should the situation call for it.

Stardust makes any deck better, no doubt there. still i've never been able to make HERO synchs work for me, but I'm by no means an Expert, so there might be a way to do it I just haven't through of.

Colossal Fighter would be a good one for synchro HEROes, but you can get basically the same results with Shining Flare Wingman, Masked HERO Goka, or Elemental HERO Escuridão.

Shinging Flare Wingman is pretty easy to get out, you dont even need Flame Wingman, just a Sparkman and a Swamp King.

and Elemental HERO Escuridão is great for Future Fusing two Necroshade into your grave or even a Destiny HERO Dasher. Or Super Poly with your opponent's Dark Monster.

I love the Omni HEROes...

All your Monsters are Belonged to ME!! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:49 pm
I mostly see Miricle Fusion hero decks, revolved around ones like Absolute Zero and The Shining.

And it usually does synchro summon, the non-hero waters tend to be Deep Sea Diva, and I bet you could fill in some light tuners or Cyber Dragons or something so you can make The Shining.  

Junk 1t

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 pm
Junk 1t
I mostly see Miricle Fusion hero decks, revolved around ones like Absolute Zero and The Shining.

And it usually does synchro summon, the non-hero waters tend to be Deep Sea Diva, and I bet you could fill in some light tuners or Cyber Dragons or something so you can make The Shining.

You will likely starting seeing a lot of people start to use Super Poly once Nova, Tornado, and the Dark guy get released over here.

there are alot of deck that either use or focus around Light and/or Dark monsters, so Shining and Escuridão will be huge. Blackwings, Lightsworns, Fables, Agents... mine, Mine, MINE, MINE!!! xd

and since Stardust is the number one goto Synch, Tornado will be a good one to have too. plus well see some Gustos before long.

Fish Decks will likely be on the rise, so Zero will be as Critical as ever, though he is just a Pimp no matter what deck you're facing!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:54 am
There is the future fusion otk. Kinda like heroes but not. Btw this is not my vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acWvKa5ukKU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL  

The 10th Doctor-Mayuri

Aged Genius

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Uchiha Neos

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200