Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:35 am
Professor Valerian

Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Gym Leader Application
Username: Kenocka
Character Name: Leeona Marie Marino
Character Description:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
To which Gym are you applying?: Deres
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels): Please suggest some to me. The other gym leader levels are confusing me because none of them are in a set bracket.

Scrafty (Dark-Fighting)
Crawdaunt (Water-Dark)
Houndoom (Dark-Fire)
Drapion (Dark-Poison)
Cacturne (Grass-Dark)
Tyranitar (Rock-Dark)

Will you create your own badge or have us make it?: I am without talent.
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Kanto
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Sure, I'd like to help organize things 'round here.
Give an RP Sample: If I have to I will.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:11 am
For the tournament, whichever is applicable.

Basic Application
Username: Selas-G
Character Name: Selas
Character Description:will work on if I win tourney
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list):Houndoom
What Region are you originally from?:Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua?:Nope
Give an RP Sample:Entering in Tournament

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gym Leader Application
Username:Selas-G
Character Name:Selas
Character Description:will work on if I win tourney
To which Gym are you applying?:Deres
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels):
Houndour-----lv.45
Murkrow-------lv.46
Bisharp--------lv.47
Scrafty---------lv.48
Cacturne------lv.49
Hydreigon----lv.50
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?:you make it
What Region are you originally from?:Kanto
Do you want another job in Etrua?:Nah
Give an RP Sample: Entering in Tournament  

Selas-G

RoronoaZoro22

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:58 am
Okay, i was in blyse, and i was thinking, ''Not much to do in such a supposedly big city''. so i decided to think of something that would liven it up a bit. and i had the idea, Pokemon contest! i mean, big city, lotta buildings, pokemon lab, biggest Pokemart in the region, How the hell could it not get a lot of traffic from trainers? they'd no doubt wan't in on some of the action. But then i realized, ''Oh wait! there's probably a Pokemon Contest Organization in etrua already!'' so i checked around, There Isn't! like, it's a pretty pro region, and all the best ((Except kanto)) Have Contests. so i propose the Etrua Contest Organization, or Eco. We'd need a President, Vice-President, 3 Judges and announcer. we start off in Blyse, Qualifiers. then we place 4 contest halls in different towns around etrua. We can't kick them off until those from the qualifiers arrive. Start at 7 contestents. then after each contest the loser has to get kicked off, then in the 4th grand Contest hall, the remaining 3 will have to face each other in contest. then whoever wins is the grand champion! then, lets say the next month, we start again, but instead, the winner of the 3 goes against the previous Champ! Okay, you're wondering, ''What 5 cities do we place the halls in?'' okay, i have already wen't through them all, and have decided it would be best if they are Blyse, Addobe, Deres, Braitto and Genesia. of course, if you'd rather put them elsewhere, that's fine. i'm not gonna ask to auto be Pres. or somebody, i would audition for positions like all those else who want in. of course, those who have a position in Eco can't be contestants. Overall 13 will be needed. it'd be best to do this now while most of whats going on is in Blyse. damn, i'm feeling like i'm forgetting some detail here, if i remember what it is, i'll edit it in.
Also, no interest in the Gym Leader position, i'm too new to Rp'ing to feel like i would be good at that, maybe next time though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:51 am
Kenocka
Professor Valerian

Gym Leader Application
Username: Kenocka
Character Name: Leeona Marie Marino
Character Description:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels): Please suggest some to me. The other gym leader levels are confusing me because none of them are in a set bracket.

Scrafty (Dark-Fighting)
Crawdaunt (Water-Dark)
Houndoom (Dark-Fire)
Drapion (Dark-Poison)
Cacturne (Grass-Dark)
Tyranitar (Rock-Dark)

Will you create your own badge or have us make it?: I am without talent.
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Kanto
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Sure, I'd like to help organize things 'round here.
Give an RP Sample: If I have to I will.

Well hello there Kenocka, I haven't heard from you in a while. I'm glad your interested in this contest. Deres gym levels are basically between 40 and 50 (I'm sorry I know all the colors mess with you) so anywhere in that range is fine and I like your team. Keep in mind these will not be the Pokemon you will use in the tournament though, I'm working on the rules but the Pokemon used in the tournament will all be randomized and all at level 50 for fairness.  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:55 am
RoronoaZoro22
Okay, i was in blyse, and i was thinking, ''Not much to do in such a supposedly big city''. so i decided to think of something that would liven it up a bit. and i had the idea, Pokemon contest! i mean, big city, lotta buildings, pokemon lab, biggest Pokemart in the region, How the hell could it not get a lot of traffic from trainers? they'd no doubt wan't in on some of the action. But then i realized, ''Oh wait! there's probably a Pokemon Contest Organization in etrua already!'' so i checked around, There Isn't! like, it's a pretty pro region, and all the best ((Except kanto)) Have Contests. so i propose the Etrua Contest Organization, or Eco. We'd need a President, Vice-President, 3 Judges and announcer. we start off in Blyse, Qualifiers. then we place 4 contest halls in different towns around etrua. We can't kick them off until those from the qualifiers arrive. Start at 7 contestents. then after each contest the loser has to get kicked off, then in the 4th grand Contest hall, the remaining 3 will have to face each other in contest. then whoever wins is the grand champion! then, lets say the next month, we start again, but instead, the winner of the 3 goes against the previous Champ! Okay, you're wondering, ''What 5 cities do we place the halls in?'' okay, i have already wen't through them all, and have decided it would be best if they are Blyse, Addobe, Deres, Braitto and Genesia. of course, if you'd rather put them elsewhere, that's fine. i'm not gonna ask to auto be Pres. or somebody, i would audition for positions like all those else who want in. of course, those who have a position in Eco can't be contestants. Overall 13 will be needed. it'd be best to do this now while most of whats going on is in Blyse. damn, i'm feeling like i'm forgetting some detail here, if i remember what it is, i'll edit it in.
Also, no interest in the Gym Leader position, i'm too new to Rp'ing to feel like i would be good at that, maybe next time though.

Pokemon contests! An exceptionally great idea Jay! We have thought about Pokemon contests but were unsure how to go about them. This idea would probably work. At the moment however, I am swamped with working on the deres contest and Pokemon placements so the contest will be a thing of the future, but we will definitely have one ^^
For those who want more experience and battles there is always the Blyse city cruise but we have to wait for enough trainers before the ship sets sail  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:04 am
Danali_Black

Pokemon contests! An exceptionally great idea Jay! We have thought about Pokemon contests but were unsure how to go about them. This idea would probably work. At the moment however, I am swamped with working on the deres contest and Pokemon placements so the contest will be a thing of the future, but we will definitely have one ^^
For those who want more experience and battles there is always the Blyse city cruise but we have to wait for enough trainers before the ship sets sail

Yay, i helped ^_^ thanks for such praise 3nodding also, anything i can do to help? i'd be more than glad to in some way 3nodding  

RoronoaZoro22

Dapper Codger

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:12 am
RoronoaZoro22
Danali_Black

Yay, i helped ^_^ thanks for such praise 3nodding also, anything i can do to help? i'd be more than glad to in some way 3nodding

If you would like to help place Pokemon in routes through Etrua, I need all the help I can get. I made a thread Here you don't have to of course  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:26 pm
Danali_Black
Well hello there Kenocka, I haven't heard from you in a while. I'm glad your interested in this contest. Deres gym levels are basically between 40 and 50 (I'm sorry I know all the colors mess with you) so anywhere in that range is fine and I like your team. Keep in mind these will not be the Pokemon you will use in the tournament though, I'm working on the rules but the Pokemon used in the tournament will all be randomized and all at level 50 for fairness.

I'm sorry about that. My mom's dog just had puppies along with other RL BS. Now just to make sure this competition is going to be a wifi battle or a RP kind of thing? I just want to make sure.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Kaze Espada
Crew

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:29 pm
Basic Application
Username: Kaze Espada
Character Name: The beast of the sands
Character Description: A massive drapion that prowls the desert waiting for a chance to strike. He hates flygons.
I want to be: Pokemon
If Pokemon, which one?: Drapion
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: Normal, just very large
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Lives in both desert routes, avoids the town though.
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Make sure weakling don't wander though the desert.
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): Use my old one.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:31 pm
Kenocka
Danali_Black

I'm sorry about that. My mom's dog just had puppies along with other RL BS. Now just to make sure this competition is going to be a wifi battle or a RP kind of thing? I just want to make sure.

I can clear that up since Danali was talking to me about that. This competition is going to be an RP of some kind. The one that comes out as the winner gets to be the Gym Leader.  

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:37 pm
Belzayne
Kenocka
Danali_Black

I can clear that up since Danali was talking to me about that. This competition is going to be an RP of some kind. The one that comes out as the winner gets to be the Gym Leader.

Thanks for clearing that up. Now are we going to be allowing the people to completely defy physics like that one battle or are we going for realism?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:39 pm
Kenocka
Belzayne
Kenocka
Danali_Black

Thanks for clearing that up. Now are we going to be allowing the people to completely defy physics like that one battle or are we going for realism?

As far as I know the rest of the details are being worked on right now. Until further notice, which would be Professor Valerian announcing the competition for the Deres Gym Leader beginning, I don't know much. I'm not sure how many details I can give to the public just yet though.  

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:41 pm
Belzayne
Kenocka
Belzayne
Kenocka
Danali_Black

As far as I know the rest of the details are being worked on right now. Until further notice, which would be Professor Valerian announcing the competition for the Deres Gym Leader beginning, I don't know much. I'm not sure how many details I can give to the public just yet though.

Okay then. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:57 pm
Gym Leader Application
Character Name: Reusing Ancilla(take away her trainer status and make her a gym leader(like she was designed to be))
Character Description: Same as before
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels):
Sableye, Spaz, 45(supposed to be her starter)
Tyranitar, Pain, 50
Gengar, Despair, 45
Drapion, Beast, 45
Jellicent, Charming, 45
Rotom-H, (Cooking)Mama,45
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?: I can make, I can have one of my friends make it, or you could make it.
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Etrua
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Gothic, Emo, Punk fashion designer.
Give an RP Sample: use previous.  

Kaze Espada
Crew

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 pm
Kaze Espada
Basic Application
Character Name: The beast of the sands
Character Description: A massive drapion that prowls the desert waiting for a chance to strike. He hates flygons.
I want to be: Pokemon
If Pokemon, which one?: Drapion
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: Normal, just very large
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Lives in both desert routes, avoids the town though.
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Make sure weakling don't wander though the desert.
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): Use my old one.

Interesting, Nice to see some action in the desert, It'll be getting quite a bit of attention in the future with the events planned for it.  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff