Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Wasu's Potions 101 Event! - Winners! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sleepZombie

Shameless Man-Lover

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:33 am
HEY PROFESSOR WASU I HAVE FINISHED MY POTION!
Username: sleepZombie
Name of Potion: Your A Ness Mew Sick Potion #5

What does this potion do: Whomever drinks this potion will be bestowed with the amazing ability to err... fly. It is yet inconclusive if the explosive flattulance most experience after drinking this potion is either a Side Effect or is indeed the acutual cause of flight.
Imbibers may experience some or all of the following Side Effects... a sudden love of wind instruments, the uncontrolable desire to be in space, blindness, numbness of tongue, loss of taste, lemon fresh sweat, sudden growth of hair on the chest, uncontrollable sparkling when in direct sunlight, or inability to roll your R's.

List the Ingredients that you used:
Tongue of Nyan Cat
A Salamander's Stripes
A thimblefull of Crocodile's Tears
Essence of Rainbow
A slice of Truthful Cake
A cup of Exploding Lemonaide
A handful of Glitter

Are you a Potter Fan? Actually... yes! But I care more for the books than the movies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:07 am
Username: darknightcavalier
Name of Potion: Quick-Think Route 79
What does this potion do: Accelerates reflexes, learning, and intuition for a short period of time. Also increases one's intelligence for some time. Side effects however, include the world being too slow to you, possible crankiness, and inability to fully control one's reflexes and words.
Lightning caught in a jar
Dust from the path of a roadrunner
Sand from a Sandstorm
Cheetah's Paw
Pages form a forgotten tome
Tongue of a gibbering macaw
Are you a Potter Fan? I have the books 1-7. Got the board game and a collector's cup. 3nodding  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:21 am
Username: Andranis
Name of Potion: The Flying Deathfrog
What does this potion do: Well, first it makes the person drinking it(Or, actually, dumping it on them works, too) contort like a pretzel and do handstands.... And then they turn into an apple for a few hours. Should they survive that, they'll then turn into a flying troll. Should they then survive THAT... Well, that's a good question, nobody's made it past flying troll...
List the Ingredients that you used: Apple cores(About a baker's dozen will do), pretzel crumbs, a pinch of worm wart, a dash of frog's breath, about a handful of death cap mushrooms, skin scrapings of a troll, and the scales off a giant bat.
Are you a Potter Fan? There was a quiz about Harry Potter pets, their species, and owners in the local paper yesterday... I got every single one right. I haven't touched a book in a couple years, so.... Big, resounding YES. -Waves a Ravenclaw fan-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:21 am

Username: Roman Foi

Name of Potion: Venenum Potinem (Latin for Poison Potion)

What does this potion do: A very potent potion it is. If consumed by he or she will either start building nickel deposits in their stomach, taking the form of sickles, and then being forced to vomit... or er.. pass them from the body, OR the affected person's stomach begins to shrink, and shrink, and shrink until nearly the size of a new born sprite, yes it will! Either way, this potion holds the wonders of the worlds: Money and Weight Loss. Grand, grand.

List the Ingredients that you used: I'll edit this in later. @.@ Must clean. <3

Are you a Potter Fan? Yes ma'am. mmm. Ronald Weasley. <333 I wanted to make a potion that turned people into Gingers buuut I'd use this potion more regularly than that. xD;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. C8 SO MANY JULY BABIES ABOUT. (mine including. teehee)

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:39 am
Username: Bouncy_Pineapple
Name of Potion: Pryomaniac's potion
What does this potion do: Discovered while some mad scientist was trying to make combustible lemons. The name is misleading. It's more of an ointment than a potion. Rub it onto something and it'll go up in flames! A little bit of ointment gives you a small fire, a lot gives you a blazing inferno, and just a smudge gives you a glow like smoldering coals. The flames are totally harmless and will tickle you instead of burn you, but most organics won't be able to survive the heat at the blazing inferno level.
LEMONS. SO MANY LEMONS.
37g of crushed up moon rocks.
A cup of pure black coffee.
A feather of a thunderbird
240 lbs. of asbestos
Flame from a Charmander's tail

This isn't a complicated potion. Pour in everything but the Charmander's flame into a bubbling cauldron and mix. Then when it's starting to thicken, take that flame and use it to heat the mixture until it turns blue. And there you go.

Cancer? You think this potion causes cancer? I think the moon rocks would drive you mad before you get cancer. No cancer here man.

Are you a Potter Fan? Yes but I'm not seeing the latest movie until much later. XP

And happy birthday~ <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:21 am
Username: Moonstar-xo
Name of Potion: Wibble-wobble-flibble-hobble Potion
What does this potion do: This potion has a number of effects depending on how it is consumed.
1) If rubbed into the skin: It makes the user fall over all the time.
2) If burnt and inhaled: It makes the user walk backwards.
3) If drunk: It makes the user very clumsy and prone to walking into things.
4) If injected: It makes the user have a limp, leg changes every few minutes.
2 Rashers of Slug Horn Bacon
4 Fresh metal claws stolen from a beast
1 Tainted root of Shame, picked under the new moon
2 Hairy warts plucked from a witch
3 Blind mice
2 Coins stolen from a dead mans pocket
1 Tooth of a Cheshire Cat
A drop of blood
The spit of a Pheonix
A dash of sugar to sweeten (optional)
Are you a Potter Fan? Yes... yes... YES!  

Moonstar-xo

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:27 am
Username: The Ariadelle
Name of Potion: Epic Proportion Serum
What does this potion do: Well...to put it simply, it enhances the size of one who drinks it. In most cases it grows you exponentially, though in rare cases it has been known to shrink one who drinks it.
Do not drink more than one, as all cases as of yet have grown just bones with the second drink, rather than the entire body.
Effects last 2hours depending on ingredients, some less, some more.
(In rare cases some have lasted 5 minutes, though it's unlikely yours will)
-giraffe tongue
-1 oz scrapings from an elephants knees(rinsed first if fresh, though store bought works too)
-2 fruit by the foot
-a boa constrictor's tail.(the longer the better)
-4 oz lemon juice
- 1 cup dragon's blood

simmer for 2 hours, stir vigorously, then bottle. Shelf life is 4 yrs once bottled.
Are you a Potter Fan?HECK YEAH!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:59 am
Username: Jezbel
Name of Potion: Super-Fraggle- Awesome 80's Goodness
What does this potion do: Gives whoever drinks this a trip back to the Excellent 80's with any number of possible attributes. One might turn bright blue and tend to use the word 'smurfy', or maybe rainbows are in your future, or day-glo neon and leg warmers? Some have even grown hairstyles similar to a... seagull.
Warning: May cause discomfort, eye rape, the want to do mall performances, thinking your phone booth can time travel, a need to have multi-colored cubes everywhere, long and teased hair, excessive makeup, the use of words like Gnarly, Awesome, Bogus, and Dude; A love of John Hughes movies, and constipation. Not intended for mares who are pregnant or may be expecting as then the babies tend to have Gremlin like qualities. Please consult your healer or local potion maker before taking Super-Fraggle to make sure it won't react with any other potions your taking.
1 cup of Star Sprinkes
3 hairs from a blue Fraggle
2 pairs of Smurf pants
Half a rubix cube
1 crimping Iron
4 Record Albums (A-Ha, Culture Club, Madonna, and Whitesnake)
1 Atari system (still working)
An entire Neon/day glo outfit
5 legwarmers (no matching needed)
George Michael- Note: George Michael is not to be added TO the potion but to serenade it while simmering.

Directions: Combine the star sprinkles, Fraggle hairs and smurf pants together in a bowl. Meanwhile in your bedazzled caldron melt down the rubix cube, albums, Crimping iron, and atari system. Bring to a boil. Add the Day glo outfit and legwarmers and stir 867 times clockwise. Add the sprinkle mixture and then stir 5309 times counter clockwise and let it simmer while George Michael sings his hits in order. Once he reaches and finishes 'Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go', remove from the heat and let cool (You may or may not let George Michael go now). Once cool it may be consumed in 5oz portions. Makes 30 oz of potion.

*Alternate note: If George Michael is unattainable Boy George may also be used. In this case follow instructions as normal but have him sing until 'Karma Chameleon' instead. Product may be slightly different and results will vary using this method.
Are you a Potter Fan? Yes!

Happy Birthday!  

Jezbel

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:16 am
Username: Renegade Athena
Name of Potion: "How-is-this-helpful?" Potion
What does this potion do: It will turn you into a newt. You won't like it. You'll be a fricken newt. Who want's to be a newt? No-one. Who wants to hang out with a newt? No-one. Who wants to turn at least somebody they know into a newt? EVERYONE.
~ 2 branches cut from the mightiest tree in the forest using a herring!
~ 4 feathers taken from aftrican swallow. Not a European swallow. They can't carry coconuts. AFRICAN.
~ 1 Coconut carried by said African Swallow.
~ The most expensive shrubbery you can find.
~ 7 Leg hairs from a frenchman
~ Ears of the dreaded cave-dwelling killer white rabbit.
~ Rotten elderberries.
~ 1 hamster
~ 1 holy grail. Too mix the contents in
~ Throw good old Sir Robin in there, no one likes the coward anyways.

After the contents are combined and stinking wonderfully, speak "Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm." Into the liquid. We're still not quite sure why this works.

Are you a Potter Fan? Yes I am! Sorry for all of the Monty Python refferences. Hope it gave ya a decent laugh!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:26 am
Username: Sillyangelkitty
Name of Potion: Super Sparkly Raver
What does this potion do: Causes the user to become glittery before they randomly start attracting glow sticks if they survive the random glow stick attack they get the uncontrollable urge to go to a night club and start dancing. Warning: Most people who start the dancing can never stop.
9 tubes of Glitter
At least 20 Glow sticks ( More is better )
10 gallons of Glow in the dark paints (The brighter the better )
1 insane DJ ( Alive or dead, But alive works better )
6 pairs of fishnet stockings ( Preferably used ones with holes in them )
30 pairs of butterfly wings ( Preferable bright colors freshly plucked )
3 rainbow lollypops ( The big swirly ones )
6 ounces of raver sweat ( Fresh over old )
Are you a Potter Fan? YES! But the books are so much better then the movies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  

SillyAngelKitty

Beloved Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:39 am
Username: Looneytaz82
Name of Potion: Super Smexy Soda
What does this potion do: There are 2 very different effects of this potion:
1) Breathing in the vapor causes the the user's eyeballs to swell, giving them better than normal vision. The user will also feel an increased amount of adrenaline.
2) Ingesting a small amount causes the user to become super sexy looking, and have an increased amount of pheromones, encouraging all others around to be immediately attracted to them. It also enhances their "potency"

NOTE: This potions is meant for attractions, and NOT for the evil spirited to attract "friends" wink

* 2 rattles from a rattlesnakes tail (Harvested while snake is living)
* green glow from a cats left eyeball (cat must have died from natural causes)
* One quill from a porcupines a**
* The center horn from a triceratops
* 1 gallon of frog feramone (Pheramone)
* Scrapings of a salamanders scrotum.

In a separate pot:
* A Unicorns liver marinated in orcs blood for 2 days

After two days, add strained marinade (excluding the liver) to the existing pot.

If the user ingests orally, they MUST immediately cut the burning feeling by chasing with a mixture of Salamander semen and elephants eggs. If not, there are no guarantees of side effects which could lead up to, and include termination.

Are you a Potter Fan? I am, although admittedly not seen based the 4th movie and read past the 5th book...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:00 am
Username: Kara Asumie
Name of Potion: A taste of Paradise
What does this potion do: This potion allows the drinker to find Paradise for 24 hours. Seeing to each own is their own Paradise this potion reads the drinker's mind to find their Paradise to put them in the state of being fully happy and stress free for the 24 hour period. It is said that this is a rare potion and hard to make. But the effects are said to be worth it. Paradise is after all a place in which existence is positive, harmonious and timeless. So the drinker is taken into a state of pure joy in which their deepest desires are fulfilled.
♥ 1/2 cups of A Lover's Tears
♥ 1 cup of China's Rain
♥ 3 pinches of Blood Dust
♥ 2 wing feathers from a Alicorn Female
♥ 1 whole Fruit of Paradise
♥ 2 pinches of Your own Tear Dust.

♥ Mix slowly in a frozen pot.

♥ Let set for 24 hours under your bed so it can read your dreams.

♥ Then enjoy.

Are you a Potter Fan? Yes just saw the new movie last night. <3

Happy Birthday sweetie hope you have FUN!!

Note: Fruit of Paradise is a movie not a real fruit is it ok I am using it as a fruit??  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:55 am
Username: vballlvr5
Name of Potion: Blessed Bubbles
What does this potion do: You become duhduhduhduuuuh...A rockin' punk bubble guitar! You'll not only smell great but all the girls/guys will be fawning over you. How much better does it get? Plus you act as a great storage unit as you can hold things inside of you (like my glasses) -- just be careful not to pop
~soap -- your choice of color & scent
~one stick of bubblegum! (don't want any issues with the flavor)
~a cup of mouth wash -- the mintier the better
~1 amazing commercial that will make you famous
~2 festive guitar picks
~a single tear of a unicorn
~1 leather jacket
~Hot Chelle Rae
~several strands of rock star hair
~sheets of music
~1 adoring fan
~3 sticks of glowstick juice (only the glowy liquid inside do NOT under any circumstances put the plastic container thing in the potion as well or poor fame fortune will rule over you! you have been warned)
~...my glasses (they fell in 0.0 )
Are you a Potter Fan? I'm insulted that you would even ask! Heck yes I'm a fan! xD

and happy birthday!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:35 pm
Username: Zolis
Name of Potion: Lucky 13
What does this potion do: This is the tricksters potion, this goop will hide its true identity and tell you something completly different. It may say love potion but in reality is is an extreme hair growth potion. It likes to play pranks and never give anything good.
5 cups of pureed Gooeyduck clam
2 oz of pickled toe nails
2 old banna peels
4 cups of wilted roses (For smell)
3 tsps. of ogre ear wax
Blend and Continue to add. . . .
4 old people
1 cup or sparkles
7 fingers (Not the chicken kind ^^)
And lastly a pinch of tabbagon just for good 'Luck'

Are you a Potter Fan? I cried at the end of the journey. I want to get a deatheater Tatto on my arm. COURSE I AM!!!
Happy birthday!  

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:58 pm
Username: Zephira738
Name of Potion: Hellbreath Potion
What does this potion do: Why, it grants the ability to breath fire of course! …and may also cause awful breath, bad gas, chapped lips, dry skin, and various burns, which we are not responsible for.
Dragon spit, three tablespoons (use caution when acquiring)
Crushed phoenix egg shells, one teaspoon
Cinders from a salamander’s nest, just a pinch
The bottled bark of a hellhound (whines, yelps, whimpers, or growls may be substituted at your own risk)
One sunstone, powdered.
A four-leaf clover (little luck never hurt anyone! And you might just need some.)
Are you a Potter Fan? Is this a real question? Of COURSE I am, I’ve loved those books since third grade X3  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff