Ryuhanie

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:43 pm

♛ Noa Kuronosu

It was already dark ,and late out at night ,the bright sun was going down ,and Noa was starting to hear the sound of crickets ,and other bugs out in the Death Zone. If Noa had to guess what time it is, she would probally guess that it was currently around 11 o' clock. Noa was feeling tired. She's tired because she didn't getting any sleep for the last two weeks. There was this really annoying fly outside her window ,and she can still hear the annoying buzzing in the morning too. Sweet flinched after she took a sip of her bitter tea. Hmm...I wonder if she needs to sweeten her tea as well. Thought Noa. Noa reached inside the pocket of her white apron ,and took out the extra packets of honey ,and set them on the smooth shiny glass table.
"If you guys want, you can sweeten your tea with it." Explained Noa.

Noa took another sip of her tea. The cup was starting to feel more like the inside of a cooler ,and her tea was starting to get cold. Well I guess I don't mind this cold tea. Thought Noa. Suprisingly, her tea actually tasted pretty delicious when it was cold this time. Her tea tasted like a sweet cake. This cold tea tasted a lot better than the last time she had cold tea. The cold tea she had last time tasted plain ,disgusting ,and kinda felt like she was drinking a cup of dirty melted snow. Noa hasn't drank a cup of dirty melted snow before ,but she could probally imagine it. Ever since that day, she avoided drinking cold tea. Until, now.

"I guess your right, Kurono." Replied Noa with a smile.
Right now, Noa could smell a lot of fresh blood ,but she knew that was from Kurono. Noa hates the smell of human blood ,but she has to get used to it ,since she's obviously gonna be smelling it everyday from more than 10 of her sisters.
"Since most of us are here, what should we do now?"Asked Noa.

User Image 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image Sweet took one of the honey packets and said," Thanks Noa." Sweet opened the packet and dumped the contants of it into her tea. She stirred it, took a sip of her now sweeten tea and drank most of it in one gulp.  

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

yukisuzu9

Sparkly Elder

13,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image
Higa took a cup and drank it with no sweeteners. She ignored Kurono's words and deliberately held herself out of the conversation, which she had no interest in. Seeing that her death was an accident she had no empathy for revenge, and since she was still rather fond of humans she hated hearing her sister's talk about the joy they got from exterminating them. She would not speak against her sister though, instead she just isolated herself when they were in the mood to brag and focused on something else, like her tea, which was delicious, but cold. A lot of things in the world seemed cold. She became absorbed in thought, staring into her tea as if it were showing her something special.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 pm
User Image Sweet didn't pay attention to what everyone else was saying, Sweet was in her own little world.  

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:02 am
User Image
"Still as happy as always...." Hearing the conversation of her sisters, Altena thought "I can really conclude that revenge is a waste of time, though." Being back from both of her reaper jobs and scholar's work, Altena felt like she was going to fall. She managed to walk in the room, almost stumbled by herself.

The smell of the blood on Kurono woke her a little, but Altena quickly went back her almost-faint status. "Oh hey everyone, looking happy, eh?" Altena asked as she dropped on the couch. She almost dozed off, but she managed herself and sat back slowly and massaged her forehead.

"I would say that I will be off to some random library after I take my short rest. I don't think I'll join you all. Or perhaps after I finished with my paperwork." Altena replied as she closed her eyes, clearing off her thoughts.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image While Sweet was still in her little world, she thought about the life that she could of had if she didn't die and became a reaper. The thing that she thought about the most when she was in her world, was love. The thing she wanted the most when she lived amoungst the humans, and still wants now.  

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:26 am
User Image Kagari walked in calmly, not speaking a word. She proped her scythe against the wall before looking around the room at her sisters and getting herself a glass of water. "So, how was work, girls?", she asked. She chuckled, then sat at the table, taking out her book of unsolved crimes. "I love it when I see our work in these things."

(( Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been busy irl, and I'm in the process of moving. x_x
I'll try to make my post look better once I get the time to do so. ^^;; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:00 am
emiri-chou
User Image
Kurono noticed that Higa was ignoring her figures, she's in love with those pathetic mortals she thought, she wasn't in the mood to talk with her sisters "I'm going to my room, I didn't lock it this morning, I'm making sure Alice hasn't trashed it as a joke" she mumbled, walking away before anyone could stop her.

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ryuhanie

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:25 pm

♛ Noa Kuronosu

Noa saw that Sweet was kinda in her own little world, probably thinking about love ,or something like that. Athena came home too ,and Athena is another one of her 19 sisters ,and before anyone could stop her, Kurono just left, to see if her room isn't trashed by Alice.
Noa then heard walking footsteps. The footsteps sounded as soft as a falling feather. So she guessed that maybe another one of her sisters came home ,and Noa was correct. Her sister, Kagari, finally came back to the Death Zone. She put her scythe against the wall , got herself a refreshing glass of water,and asked all of us, how was work? With a sigh, Noa replied back.
"Work was ok...... It was a little boring today ,but hopefully it's better tomorrow." Said Noa.

Noa hopes she finds someone more fun killing tomorrow ,because she is finding weaker ,and weaker people everyday. Which doesn't make her job enjoyable at all. Fighting stronger people would make her job more exciting . Weak people are almost all the same. They beg for mercy ,but end up being killed in less than a split second. I want to kill someone who can at least last more than a minute in a fight with me. "Work is so boring sometimes." Sighed Noa. Why can't I get a real challenge one day? Thought Noa. It would take longer to finish Noa's job ,but it would be worth it. Plus, she would be having fun. So why not? "Why did humans have to be so weak sometimes?" Noa took a sip of her tea. Which still tasted as good as the strawberry tarts, she made five days ago.

Out of all of the victims she had killed there were only two of them that she had enjoyed killing, the most. One of them was a woman , who was a professional spy. Surprisingly, She lasted more than 30 minutes. It took a long time to kill her ,but it was worth it. The spy was always dodging her attacks perfectly. Until she got too tired ,and eventually died. Noa sorta wished she never killed that spy though ,because there's probally never gonna be another person like that. Why couldn't there be humans that could fight like that? Wondered Noa.
"Now that most of us are here, what should we do now?"
Asked Noa. Noa was tired of sitting around on a red leather chair all evening and night. It should be about time that her ,and her sisters did something already.

User Image 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:32 am
User Image
"Work was...Boring. And tiresome. As ever." Altena replied Kagari, "Well I meant Scholar's job. I have cleaned all of my list today, it was quite fun- I've never kill people like that that fast- I had a race with time." She stopped, hearing Kurono's mumble. "Do I-" She couldn't finish her sentence before Kurono walked away in some speed. "-hear noises?"

Altena sighed. "There was a time I can kill even faster...Ahh...Memories." She remembered back when she was 21, some crazy Nazi-dorks threw her into the gas room and she met the reaper. "There is no way I can use gas anymore. The gas thing is like, maddest and craziest weapon of all. Sheesh..." closing her eyes, she thought. "Even the creepy Nuclear thing was crazier, yet it kills fast. Yeah." She felt very sorry for innocent humans, or innocent citizens that died in wars between two or more childish nation leaders that thinks their factories are bigger.

Altena heard Noa and said, "Hmm...I've met a few stupid generals during wartime." She stopped, took out a little leather notebook, flipped on a few pages. "You know, I met Hitler- He was, not cool. Like, not at all. Every of us here knows that he was the head of Nazi, but I killed him with just a slap. Funny." Altena blinked, she remembered that she was going to gas him to death. "I agree with you, Noa. The more years past, the weaker the humans."

She paused and looked around, "Looks like everyone is in their own thoughts. I have no idea what to do." She let out a blank face, hoping any of her sisters can break the scene.

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image
Miyu had been ignoring everyone and drowning herself inside the book. She hadn't seen this in any of her sisters collection but was enjoying herself. The book was about becoming the perfect shadows among others and how to hide yourself in the shadows. It was quite interesting and quite amusing all on it's own. Miyu didn't need any of this since she was part of the shadows anyways, but interesting to read everyone else opinion on it. Humans amused her more than anything when they tried to act like they knew what they were talking about. This was obviously a human written book.

"Humans will never evolve out of the primal state. They will remain a greedy animal, no matter." Miyu spoke loudly but emotionless about the humans. She didn't care much for humans except for some children, but she was just picky like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
Higa looked quickly up at Miyu, her words pulling Higa out of her thoughts. 'Greedy animals'?? She thought in disgust, the image of a particular human glowed in her mind, the flood of emotions silencing her common sense and causing her to speak up even though she knew it was futile and would only cause her to be alienated by her sisters.
"They are not animals." She said quiet but with a stern anger in her voice. The air in the house became thicker as her power over gravity was making everything near her heavier. The cup of tea she held in her hand became 2 times heavier while everyone else was only slightly effected.  

yukisuzu9

Sparkly Elder

13,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:40 am
User Image
Sαяαн иιƒℓнειм

Watching the conversation flow back and forth, Sarah suddenly stood up, her scythe materializing in her hand. "I'd love to stay and chat, but I have an appointment with a psychopath hiding in Ireland." she said, then left the room, heading for Ireland.

ooc: N/A

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces