Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply The Literate Spam Guild
the Traveling Sketchbook is dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marshie
  Needs to figure out what to do with her pages still .
View Results

a moon full of stars

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:42 am
okay mum took it and now she's back so i assume it's sent. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:17 am
Got it.

Cuivie

Cuivie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:45 am
Xip I love you but dear god your handwriting is impossibly hard to read

Edit:
Due to me moving soon and therefore being busy a lot right now this'll definitely take more time than a week.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:45 am
I love that this has slowly but surely continued.  

Pudding Raven

Xiporah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:41 am
Ever since computers, I don't really write anymore, so my handwriting has gotten much, much worse from disuse. I never had neat writing, and now handwriting stuff for too long hurts my hands.

Everyone used to try and make me feel bad about my handwriting as a kid, because GIRLS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE NEAT NICE HANDWRITING!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:33 am
Xiporah
Ever since computers, I don't really write anymore, so my handwriting has gotten much, much worse from disuse. I never had neat writing, and now handwriting stuff for too long hurts my hands.

Everyone used to try and make me feel bad about my handwriting as a kid, because GIRLS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE NEAT NICE HANDWRITING!

On a side note, I often lost points in tests at school because of my handwriting, sometimes entire marks.
Main complaint: DUDE WHAT THE ******** HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ THIS IT'S TOO TINY HAND ME A MAGNIFIER BRO

Cuivie

LeRaven

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:58 am
my writing is pretty atrocious too ehehe  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 am
Cuivie
Xiporah

On a side note, I often lost points in tests at school because of my handwriting, sometimes entire marks.
Main complaint: DUDE WHAT THE ******** HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ THIS IT'S TOO TINY HAND ME A MAGNIFIER BRO
Oh my confessions page? I felt I had to make it small to squeeze it all in there. My writing is usually very large and sloppy.

If you need help reading any of it, just take a picture and PM it to me.

Xiporah

Cuivie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:20 am
Nah, I meant the complaints the teachers have against my writing.

Also, this will take at least till September. I'm in the process of moving and being too nervous to get s**t done.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:59 am
Dueet now so it doesn't get lost in the move!  

Arianah

Cuivie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:42 am
Arianah
Dueet now so it doesn't get lost in the move!

It won't get lost, that'd pretty much impossible.
Thing is, I barely have time for anything since.. I'm supposed to be out of here on sunday and don't have a new place to stay yet.
The problem is pretty obvious I think

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:08 pm
Clearly you need to sleep on my couch.  

Xiporah

Cuivie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:51 am
POSTING TO CLARIFY THAT I FOUND A HOME AND AM MOVING IN TOMORROW, WILL GET s**t DONE THEN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:40 pm
Cuivie
POSTING TO CLARIFY THAT I FOUND A HOME AND AM MOVING IN TOMORROW, WILL GET s**t DONE THEN
HURRAY FOR FINDING A HOME!
HURRAY FOR GETTING s**t DONE!
HURRAY FOR CUIVIE!!! <3 <3 <3

Wisdom Chyck

O.G. Codger

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 am
Well now that it's getting closer to my turn, I'm still up for contributing but there's no way in hell I'm giving Nora my address (if Tig is still doing it through her).  
The Literate Spam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff