Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]
What is your magical quirk Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sometimes you want to go....?
Where everybody knows your name!
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Insane!
65%
 65%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 40

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched

I have heard some pagans say that they have their own magical quirks, and that It can be just about anything.

example:
When you get angry enough to cry it rains.
When you are near a bone fire the smoke seems to follow you around.
You seem to know what people are going to say.
You are very clumsy on the new moon.

I'm interested in hearing different peoples magical quirks, so what is yours?

they must be felt with the heart. — Helen Keller
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:07 pm
Well for some reason I'm very hyper and insane during a full moon. Then again I'm a weird person.  

Evelyn Kenndy

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:07 pm
The wind picks up whenever I need it or think about it in large amounts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:31 pm
My pets always know when I'm angry, especially my cat. He knows when I'm sad and when I'm mad and everything.

I also have issues with my cell phone. It doesn't like to work for me, but it works fine for other people. It's the same with computers, cash registers, the smart boards at school, and the strip on my credit card sometimes even doesn't want to work for me.

Angelica_Eve_Nguyen

Angelic Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:45 pm
Angelica_Eve_Jeske
My pets always know when I'm angry, especially my cat. He knows when I'm sad and when I'm mad and everything.
Not to be critical or anything but I wouldn't really count that as magical. All pets become aware of what their humans are feeling and they can also tell what others are feeling too. They are able to pick up on the small things that people usually miss or are unaware of themselves. It's kinda like how people train dogs to help the blind or when a pet picks up that something is wrong as in the person is about to have a stroke or seizure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:54 am
My friends call me "Hex" and for good reason. It seemed no matter where I go or what I do I always have an oddly high amount of good luck and those around me that I don't know tend to have very bad luck.
I don't do it on purpose but my friends think I steal peoples luck. o -o
I've no clue how this works honestly but I hope its not a bad thing...

Ruaidhra

O.G. Fairy

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Sparky the Panda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:37 am
One is that cats always really like me. Even when they hate everyone else, they are are either neutral or positive toward me.

I can often know things before people say them.

This one isn't a quirk of my own, but my town is situated in a valley and tornadoes always go north or south of us. We haven't been hit by a tornado in living memory, and we are in Tornado Ally. Kind of neat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:33 am
Well lets see, hmmm. . . everytime I met someone like a week later someone in there family dies o.o I don't think it's magikal but I find it very odd. . . .

Xx_Satans_Lil_Girl_xX

Cloud_Murasama

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:08 pm
um magical Quirks of mine would probably be that i can cheer people up just being around them idk if that counts but also i pick up my fone or i can tell someone 'hey check your fone' and about 2 seconds after the pull it out they get a text message (not from me) and i normally pick up my fone or pull it out of my pocket at random and catch a txt as it just gets sent razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:46 pm
Angelica_Eve_Jeske

I also have issues with my cell phone. It doesn't like to work for me, but it works fine for other people. It's the same with computers, cash registers, the smart boards at school, and the strip on my credit card sometimes even doesn't want to work for me.

This could be a Bio-Chemical magnetic issue; my uncle has an issue with anything electronic or clockwork: He can't wear a watch because it starts to go backwards and breaks the spring. Digital watches lose time on new batteries, cell phones fry, credit cards fail. I'd say get a lead shield for your credit cards, but the Health Administration says otherwise...

But on the same note: my sister makes cameras in the hands of other people go black. Especially video cameras. No image of her has been recorded by anybody but myself. If she doesn't want to be photographed, the camera dies. It's weird.

~~~

As for myself... I have a sense about impending disaster. I'm usually in a terrible, irritable depression with a heavy pressure around my chest for weeks and weeks, with dreams about drowning or being crushed or burning. Then the disaster hits, and the feelings go away immediately and the dreams subside too. This happened for the Indian tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, the Haitian earthquake, the Icelandic volcano, the Japan earthquake/tsunami, and most recently, the Southeastern tornadoes in the U.S.

Also, I've found that wind tends to follow me around and react at my whim. If I'm stressed or angry, it flares up. When I'm sad or depressed, everything gets really still and stagnant. When I'm happy, it's warm and gentle. It's kinda cool, but sometimes it's doing whatever.  

Independent Renegade

Thirteenth Dragon

Nandoral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:57 pm
I don't know if it would count as a quirk, but my friends seem to feel safer around me, even though I'm usually the weakest one in the group both physically and spiritually. My cousin and her husband say it's because I subcontiously place protective spells around them without even knowing it. Something about it being a natural response to my protective nature.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:21 pm
Well I'm not really sure if this counts or not, still new to all of this, but in the between times I feel awake and full of energy, when other times I feel drained, and on a night with the moon half full I'm wide awake. Again not really sure?  

xX Inari Xx

Dapper Rogue

Usako_Rouge

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:27 pm
I have nightmares of peoples deaths the day before they die. Not exactly a good quirk, but it is a quirk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:04 pm
I have dreams of people soemtimes. its usually right. like for example i dreamed about getting new classmates and then like with the week or the next day i see knew kids. most the time i can guess the gender and race they are.

when i know something bad gonna happen the wind gets super still or it thunders but doesnt rain.  

LacrymosaVampiress22

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:47 am
My Quirks:
Animals never harm me even wild ones.
I can sense danger, not like really big danger but things to do with people I have seen/ met. I get this shiver down my spine and I feel numb.
When I'm really upset, it rains.  
The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games