Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Help in WCT 2011

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:32 pm
So I've beaten the game pretty easily. Teams Ragnarok and New World didn't even get to use their aces thanks to my DARK deck.

However now I appear to be stuck. I've beaten 2/3 PC teams, and now I'm caught at team 5Ds and can't get past Crow.

I can't think of any deck that utilizes traps and speed spells well enough to win, so I'm asking here for what kind of deck I can build and cards to look for in it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:45 pm
Don't look at me I beat it the other day(first time around) using the skeleton of the beginner deck with some stuff just added in bit by bit to make it decent.
PS Am I the only one who thinks it sucks that the cards you get for your accel synchro equivalent are aoj decisive armor, trident dragion, and trishula who you'll get anyway later and if that wasn't bad enough you lose them after that duel  

Mr_dragon

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Tiruru

Fashionable Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:31 am
Labyrinthknight7
So I've beaten the game pretty easily. Teams Ragnarok and New World didn't even get to use their aces thanks to my DARK deck.

However now I appear to be stuck. I've beaten 2/3 PC teams, and now I'm caught at team 5Ds and can't get past Crow.

I can't think of any deck that utilizes traps and speed spells well enough to win, so I'm asking here for what kind of deck I can build and cards to look for in it.

Crow gave me a very hard time... that the same thing happen to me XDD
just restart it...  
Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces