Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Characters you whore out? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eriis Discord

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:37 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
iLady Mei Mizukage
[Ren The Ryoko]
iLady Mei Mizukage
Just realized I whore out Oliver Wood big time... almost as much as Regulus... Only story I won't read with Oliver is one with Dumbledore... -shudders-

O.o

Yeah I didn't read it but it was an Oliver/Dumbledore....

That sounds....very....interesting.

Yeah and the summary was just... yeah... I kind of stared at the summary like o_O  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:41 pm
iLady Mei Mizukage
[Ren The Ryoko]
iLady Mei Mizukage
[Ren The Ryoko]
iLady Mei Mizukage
Just realized I whore out Oliver Wood big time... almost as much as Regulus... Only story I won't read with Oliver is one with Dumbledore... -shudders-

O.o

Yeah I didn't read it but it was an Oliver/Dumbledore....

That sounds....very....interesting.

Yeah and the summary was just... yeah... I kind of stared at the summary like o_O

XDDD Sounds incredibly..unique.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Born Backwards

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:56 am
[Ren The Ryoko]

I imagine that Rolf is rather Fred-ish in my head. Loud, rash, joyful very outgoing kind of guy.

Ah yeah I can see it, plus personally I think Rolf would need to be like that to be with Luna.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:41 am
Born Backwards
[Ren The Ryoko]

I imagine that Rolf is rather Fred-ish in my head. Loud, rash, joyful very outgoing kind of guy.

Ah yeah I can see it, plus personally I think Rolf would need to be like that to be with Luna.

Indeed. Someone full of laughter.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Draco whores himself out in practically every Drarry fanfiction before falling in love with Harry.

Teddy Lupin is who I whore out.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:22 am
Whilst Harry/Ron is my OTP (along with Percy/Oliver of course!), I can really see Harry as sleeping around a lot - especially if he's pining after Ron and can't have him. But I can't see Ron doing the same for some reason.

I can also imagine either Oliver or Percy as a bit of a whore. xD  

Percy Ignatius W

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:25 am
EnchantedLuck
Draco whores himself out in practically every Drarry fanfiction before falling in love with Harry.

3nodding

Oh? Who all do you slash Teddy with?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:26 am
Percy Ignatius W
Whilst Harry/Ron is my OTP (along with Percy/Oliver of course!), I can really see Harry as sleeping around a lot - especially if he's pining after Ron and can't have him. But I can't see Ron doing the same for some reason.

Ron is pretty....stubbornly heterosexual in my brain, though I suppose he could have a "gay just for you" thing for Harry. So....yeah.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Percy Ignatius W

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:29 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
Percy Ignatius W

Ron is pretty....stubbornly heterosexual in my brain, though I suppose he could have a "gay just for you" thing for Harry. So....yeah.

Yeah, it has to be a really well written fic for me to see Ron with anyone else than Hermione or Harry.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:32 am
Percy Ignatius W
[Ren The Ryoko]
Percy Ignatius W

Yeah, it has to be a really well written fic for me to see Ron with anyone else than Hermione or Harry.

I've always been interested in Draco/Ron. Something about the Pauper King and the Spoiled Prince, ya know? But it's so hard to find it written the way I want it.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:08 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck

3nodding

Oh? Who all do you slash Teddy with?

(Haven't written in a while) But for future stories, I'd pair him with James, New Characters, Victoire, ect. It ultimately depends on the story too. He's normally a secondary character for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:06 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
Percy Ignatius W
[Ren The Ryoko]
Percy Ignatius W

I've always been interested in Draco/Ron. Something about the Pauper King and the Spoiled Prince, ya know? But it's so hard to find it written the way I want it.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I need to get back into writing, that's the only way you can get exactly what you like in a fic, I think. And even then my writing doesn't always turn out the way I want it to! xd  

Percy Ignatius W

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:13 am
Percy Ignatius W
[Ren The Ryoko]
Percy Ignatius W
[Ren The Ryoko]
Percy Ignatius W

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I need to get back into writing, that's the only way you can get exactly what you like in a fic, I think. And even then my writing doesn't always turn out the way I want it to! xd

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Right now I have a Percy/Oliver fic started because no one freakin writes them the way I want.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:21 pm
Draco. I whore him out so bad.  

Ritalin Bombs

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Lady DuskLight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:18 pm
I've said it once and I'll say it again. I. WHORE. OUT. BLAISE. ********. ZAMBINI. Something about him makes me shiver.

HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff