Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Contests, Charities, Lotteries, Freebies, & More •
Outlaw Wolf Pack; Art Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohgurly2
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:11 pm
Mathew Mii
Dark SydneyVictoria
Mathew Mii
User Image

I forgot to add text, but I will do so if this entry wins. Enjoy.
that is extremely cute, but I'm afraid I can't count it as an entry unless there is one of the avatars in the first post in it. Sorry!
I fixed it up. smile
Thank you, that's quite cute.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:57 pm
Coach Chicken
SkyGatePuppeteer
Question - where in the TOS does it say we can't post our images with watermarks? I looked and I couldn't find it, just wondering. sweatdrop
I'm not sure, one of my friends told me that.

that sounds really strange >_>...guess I won't be posting to many pictures here anymore if that's how gaia wants it.  

SkyGatePuppeteer

ohgurly2
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:11 pm
SkyGatePuppeteer
Coach Chicken
SkyGatePuppeteer
Question - where in the TOS does it say we can't post our images with watermarks? I looked and I couldn't find it, just wondering. sweatdrop

that sounds really strange >_>...guess I won't be posting to many pictures here anymore if that's how gaia wants it.
I don't know if it's true, but someone said I should have that in there.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:20 pm
Coach Chicken
SkyGatePuppeteer
Coach Chicken
SkyGatePuppeteer

huh...kay I've got to take another good look at the TOS, cause that really doesn't sound right >_> gaia's usually all about protecting artwork and even condones offering watermarked version of commissioned art to a client for review before they pay to discourage theft, I could maybe look at it and get back to you on it if you like. *shrug*  

SkyGatePuppeteer

ohgurly2
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:14 pm
SkyGatePuppeteer
Coach Chicken
SkyGatePuppeteer
Coach Chicken
SkyGatePuppeteer

huh...kay I've got to take another good look at the TOS, cause that really doesn't sound right >_> gaia's usually all about protecting artwork and even condones offering watermarked version of commissioned art to a client for review before they pay to discourage theft, I could maybe look at it and get back to you on it if you like. *shrug*
Sure. I think I'll get rid of that rule, though I do NOT want people blocking half their art with a watermark.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:35 pm
Coach Chicken
SkyGatePuppeteer
Coach Chicken
SkyGatePuppeteer
Coach Chicken
SkyGatePuppeteer

Sure. I think I'll get rid of that rule, though I do NOT want people blocking half their art with a
watermark.

yep, read it, and unless I really overlooked something major, there's nothing about not being allowed to post watermarked images.  

SkyGatePuppeteer

Hot Father
Crew

Shade

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:06 am
SkyGatePuppeteer
Coach Chicken
SkyGatePuppeteer
Coach Chicken
SkyGatePuppeteer

Sure. I think I'll get rid of that rule, though I do NOT want people blocking half their art with a
watermark.

yep, read it, and unless I really overlooked something major, there's nothing about not being allowed to post watermarked images.

Sorry for intruding the conversation but when submitting art to a contest, in a way, it's gambling. You put your art in the pot, the contest host gives prizes to the ones they like, if you lose, you just gain practice, end of, try another contest.
If you're watermarking your image, thats for selling art, for example: samples of what it looks like. not many people use this method though, they just accept the trade then send via PM.
Ive taken a looksies through the rules and can't really find where it says "Do not watermark your images" but then again, it's kind of common sense. I hope this does not offend you in anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:45 pm
i want to see some more entries.. >A>;;  

Hot Father
Crew

Shade

ohgurly2
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:17 pm
Essence of Time
i want to see some more entries.. >A>;;
Me too >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:34 am
I am Horseluver1357's temp account. I got hacked...  

oOPaperPlanesOo

5,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

ohgurly2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:05 pm
oOPaperPlanesOo
I'm so sorry! File a hack report, but until then, we'll change it so that you receive all credit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:40 am
Coach Chicken
oOPaperPlanesOo
I'm so sorry! File a hack report, but until then, we'll change it so that you receive all credit.
I used to be Horseluver1357...But I got hacked and can't log in.

I did, thanks! Oh yeah, I might be entering another picture later.
I'm trying to get all my stuff back. Donate Please?

oOPaperPlanesOo

5,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

oOPaperPlanesOo

5,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image