SURPRISE! I is a chick! XD
Okay, so yeah, this used to be where I would tell visitors more about my background and crud, but since Gaia has pretty much become simply a roleplay base for me, and generally about half the things I do here involve me "playing puppeteer" to an RP character, I figured my life story wasn't necessary lol, so here's what might be useful info regarding RP Stuff -
- I am open to join requests if you are needing players
- Literacy level is medium to high (occasional spelling/grammar errors but I try to be careful)
- Average post length - one to two paragraphs depending on the complexity of a given situation.
- I prefer original RPs over fan RP's
- I draw my own reference/post images, in my own present style - no exceptions.
- I don't do Vampire, futuristic/Sci-fi, war, slave/master, or werewolf themes (although I CAN deal with general fantasy themes where werewolves might just happen to appear, as long as said characters aren't godmodding Mary-sues, but I do NOT do vampires, sorry)
- availability is low to medium - I can't keep up with RPs where there will be a page or more of new posts everyday, I CAN make maybe 1-2 posts per day, maximum, I like Roleplaying, but I prefer to not devote more of my life than that to doing so.
a general logbook of current significant events in my life, both in the virtual world and reality, as well as perhaps some personal notes or other written documents worth recording.