Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
Anti-Summon/Stun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the highest, how would you rate it?
View Results

Aporeia

Shameless Mystic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:29 am
iFayl
I see that but I was showing you the points y it is so great. Eh at least side him.
I'm tight on side deck space, unless you can figure out a better way for me to go about things. I'm currently wanting to stick in another shadow imprisoning mirror anyways, and am finding quite a bit of trouble in doing so.

What would you have me take out, when most of my samurai killing stuff is default in the main deck anyways. The majority of the sides are against decks I DONT have an easy time with, like monarchs, heroes, and keepers.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:03 am
False Dichotomy
iFayl
I see that but I was showing you the points y it is so great. Eh at least side him.
I'm tight on side deck space, unless you can figure out a better way for me to go about things. I'm currently wanting to stick in another shadow imprisoning mirror anyways, and am finding quite a bit of trouble in doing so.

What would you have me take out, when most of my samurai killing stuff is default in the main deck anyways. The majority of the sides are against decks I DONT have an easy time with, like monarchs, heroes, and keepers.

I don't see much of a use with puppet plant if there is a use with puppet plant please tell me. If not.

I'd drop 3 of the puppet plants for: 2 DD Crow, and 1 Shadow Imprisoning mirror.  

American Underdog

Aporeia

Shameless Mystic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:51 pm
iFayl
I don't see much of a use with puppet plant if there is a use with puppet plant please tell me. If not.

I'd drop 3 of the puppet plants for: 2 DD Crow, and 1 Shadow Imprisoning mirror.
The top decks, and the most common decks I'm playing against are samurai, heroes, and gravekeepers. I can either klunk their own monsters into eachother, direct attack, or synchro/exceed with them. Its especially good vs gravekeepers who will show up repetitively with 2000 attack. Attack with one, if they d prison, they still lose 2 cards to my 1.

Its easy to get a black rose out of someone else's monster, but exceeding for 4 is also pretty simple. It's also pretty effective to steal big monsters like Shien/Grandmaster/Colossal/Gaia Knight/Absolute Zero/Shining/Gaia/ so on and whatnot, etc, etc.

It's probably the hardest to stop as well, book of moon's limited to one. It's just darn good at 3 when there's so much to do with it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:02 pm
False Dichotomy
iFayl

The top decks, and the most common decks I'm playing against are samurai, heroes, and gravekeepers. I can either klunk their own monsters into eachother, direct attack, or synchro/exceed with them. Its especially good vs gravekeepers who will show up repetitively with 2000 attack. Attack with one, if they d prison, they still lose 2 cards to my 1.

Its easy to get a black rose out of someone else's monster, but exceeding for 4 is also pretty simple. It's also pretty effective to steal big monsters like Shien/Grandmaster/Colossal/Gaia Knight/Absolute Zero/Shining/Gaia/ so on and whatnot, etc, etc.

It's probably the hardest to stop as well, book of moon's limited to one. It's just darn good at 3 when there's so much to do with it.

Have you tried main decking DD crow? If hurts alot of tier decks.  

American Underdog

Aporeia

Shameless Mystic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:57 pm
iFayl
False Dichotomy
iFayl

I'd side decked it for a while. There's really not enough space to main deck it when using this particular kind of build. I used to have 2, but several things popped up, and I'm just not sure how to take out some of those side deck cards when they are almost necessary for survival once they figure out I'm stun.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:13 pm
Honestly it looks really good and yes puppet plants are the s**t. they hit every meta deck thats around these days, and keep the snowman eaters. also you could get rid of gale for reaper, he gets in there all the time giving the opponent -1's especialy since youre playing anti meta. also reaper makes youre opponent waist of all there good resources (warnings mf toriental etc)  

ryananderson1996

American Underdog

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:34 pm
False Dichotomy
iFayl
False Dichotomy
iFayl

I'd side decked it for a while. There's really not enough space to main deck it when using this particular kind of build. I used to have 2, but several things popped up, and I'm just not sure how to take out some of those side deck cards when they are almost necessary for survival once they figure out I'm stun.
Thats what play testing is for which shows strengths and weaknesses other than that I'm not sure on any card that can be used. BTW DD Crow kills the TG Hyper deck, Six sams, monarch, and somewhat heroes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:44 pm
iFayl
False Dichotomy
iFayl
False Dichotomy
iFayl

Thats what play testing is for which shows strengths and weaknesses other than that I'm not sure on any card that can be used. BTW DD Crow kills the TG Hyper deck, Six sams, monarch, and somewhat heroes.
I'm not really that afraid of the TG deck for my locals. It's gonna die out very fast. The psychic TG Halberd deck is quite a bit more discerning, but hopefully all of the blanket antimeta will save me from that thing. And I know what DD crow is good for. It's an amazing card. For this exact format though, I think 3 Chain disappearance will serve me well enough vs monarchs and sams. On a good note, if anyone does run TG, puppet plant is going to have a party day vs Gladiator, Wonder Magician, and Hyper Librarian. Wonder magician especially, since I can tune it with things like snowman eater.  

Aporeia

Shameless Mystic

Aporeia

Shameless Mystic

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:46 pm
ryananderson1996
Honestly it looks really good and yes puppet plants are the s**t. they hit every meta deck thats around these days, and keep the snowman eaters. also you could get rid of gale for reaper, he gets in there all the time giving the opponent -1's especialy since youre playing anti meta. also reaper makes youre opponent waist of all there good resources (warnings mf toriental etc)
Gale saves me from shien/stardust and can knock down any level 4 so long as I have trap backup. It also lets me get Ancient Fairy Dragon, who is pretty important for my matchup vs GKs. I love spirit reaper, but I'm having trouble fitting him in, so maybe he can wait till next format. I only have 1 solemn warning right now, so perhaps I'll play around with him on days I can't borrow my friend's. He worked really well in the previous version I played (the 14 monster variant).. so perhaps so.  
Deck Database

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff